Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

2. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

Their was bashing? I hope they weren't dissing Angell. She's my favorite, and the best! what happened?

3. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

Some horribly OOC story where the "prompt" (and yes, I think that deserves quotes) was Bitch, please and the entire summary of said story was: Angell-bashing. Really, that can sum it up. Save your eyes and your brain cells from reading it, it isn't worth the anger. And it also can make you do horrible things like click on the "OT3" stories, which will make you wish you could pull your eyeballs out of your head and wash them in bleach. :eek:

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Don't mention such things. I've already blocked them out. :p Concentrate on the pretty instead. :lol: (Courtesy of Lorelai's screencaps of 4.13)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. HoratioFan4ever

thats awful! I haven't been around for a while, so I haven't heard anything about it. Thanks for filling me in. I must live in a bubble! How can anyone do that to Angell? Its also disrespecting Emmanuelle Vaugier, who happens to be a very talented actress. People today! UGHH!!!!!

6. Faylinn

Eh, it's fanfic, character bashing happens. I doubt it's any insult to the actress, and it certainly doesn't reflect badly on her or the character.

I just found this on Google. I think it's from 'House of the Dead 2'?

[​IMG]

Hot. :p

7. HoratioFan4ever

Oh, ok. I actually read the fanfic, and it was awful. not only was it totally dumb and way out of character for Angell, it also had Stella cursing up a storm and slapping Angell! I'm like, dude, come on! Anyway, I've never seen House of the Dead 2, but she looks fierce in the picture! Flack better watch out, she's as tough as he is, maybe even more!LOL

8. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

I think I have found this year's halloween costume. :) *sigh* If only I could look that hawt holding weapons.

9. Faylinn

:p

Ok, I've spent the last little while going around and saving pictures of her--I love her, she's so damn cute sometimes. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (I don't know why, but I think she just looks adorable in that. :lol: Too bad they never avoid getting the dirty pavement in shots--that's not cool, photographers, seriously.)

[​IMG]

Can I be Emmanuelle when I grow up? :lol:

I also found some funny quotes on tv.com:

"Nobody’s ever tried to buy me for 30 camels, though, and I’m a little sad about that, but there’s still time! Maybe I could get the price up to 35 camels and start a bidding war. Then I’d feel really good about myself."

"When I was modeling in Japan, I could blend in a little because of my hair, but my roommates with blonde hair got harassed. People would touch their hair and grope them in the subway. Actually, a lot of groping happens in the subway in Japan, but that’s probably true of subways everywhere."

"I absolutely love Dolce & Gabbana. For some reason, it fits like a glove. I wish I could afford more of it! And I have to keep myself away from the Coach store. Why I need a new purse every month is beyond me."

"I was used to doing lingerie catalogs, and when I say lingerie catalogs in Japan I mean like department store stuff, not racy stuff."

:lol:

Then there's this, about playing a 'nice' role:

"Nice is boring though; it’s really easy and boring after a while."

See, they need to make sure Angell isn't too 'nice' or Emmanuelle will get bored. They should mix things up a little bit, make Angell a bit more hardcore. Have her pop some caps in some asses and such. That would be sweet. :p

10. HoratioFan4ever

Thanks Faylinn!!!!!!!!!
    you are right, she is so beautiful! I loved the quotes too!!!!!!

11. Trevor

Trevor CSI Level Two

Yeah, guys, I totally agree with the observation that Emmanuelle/Angell looks like Vanessa/Aiden. I miss Vanessa/Aiden....

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Just a comment on an earlier discussion, if Angell (so is she a Jennifer or a Jessica or is it a seasonal thing?) comes from a family of cops, I think it would be easier for her to be taken seriously as a cop. Then again, some may not see any likeness between her and her brothers and father.

I still say she's a rockin', smokin' hot cop though. :D And the dustbin kicking scene in Playing with Matches was awesome.

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I think it's definitely Jessica now. It has been Jessica in the spoilers for a while, but now that Flack has actually referred to her as 'Jess' I don't think they're likely to change it. ;) And yes I very much agree, she is hot, and the dustbin scene in Playing with Matches was great. :lol: :D

Great pictures Fay, I love her skirt and boots in the second one, I so want them. But she just looks great in everything!

14. HoratioFan4ever

I agree with you guys. it is Jessica, however, I think she looks more like a Jennifer. Thats just me. However, I don't think she looks like Aiden at all. They both have brown hair, but other than that, I think thats it.

15. Faylinn

I think I compared a picture of Emmanuelle with a picture of Vanessa back when Angell first started--I seem to recall thinking their eyebrows were similar, but that's about it. :lol:

I guess we're stuck with Jessica, but I think Jennifer flows better with Angell--probably just me. :p It does make you wonder why they changed it, though...

[​IMG]