Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skell

Skell Rookie

Nah, I agree with Purejoylove on this one. Despite the number of days viewers have lived through without Sara, that doesn't necessarily mean that the show has gone through the same number, if even close. And as much as I want Sara back -- which is a lot --, being realistic, it is much too soon for her to come back. I don't expect her back until the end of next season, or next next season. Otherwise, the drama over her leaving will mean barely anything, and a longer time frame allows for a more surprised, stronger reaction to occur from both the cast and viewers.
    That's just what I think.

But can't wait for April to roll around! :D

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I think episode 12 is a little early for Sara to be back, but I agree with desertwind.

It seems so long to me since she's been on CSI, even though it's only been three episodes. Those three episodes have been the hardest for me to get through since I miss her. :(

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Found this on EW.com
    Link to article

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

omg spoilers!!! *squee* no, i am kidding...i am not that girly...

I hope that eppy is a comical one, i love the comical ones...

I agree with Sara not returning so soon...most of the season has been about her, we need a break from the OMGDRAMA!!11!!!

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

Nice title anyway, it refers to the 3 year old girl they found...

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm so happy we are getting more episodes and spoilers are starting to come out again :)

Ep 13 looks to be interesting, and I agree that it's a bit early for Sara to come back, as much as I wish she did..

7. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ooh, I was wondering when we'd get around to the writer's swap ep. Yay! :D

8. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

Hmmmm tres interesant! this swapping intrigues me so *crosses fingers for a funny ep* Sometimes I like a break from the seriousness. Is there any reasons why these two shows in particular tho?

9. CSIGloryGirl

CSIGloryGirl Civilian

thankyou :) apparently Sara is coming back, Jorja has been given some time off atm which is why her character has been written out for the mean time.
    How cool would it be if when she came back, her & grissom got married? :D

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On the OMG DRAMA, of Sara's character they've all had drama on the show :confused:and probably this will continue in the next new episodes!

Nick got buried alive!
    Cath got drugged and mugged, and woke up in a seedy motel, her daughter got kidnapped, and her dad got shot!
    Brass got shot!
    Greg got beat up!
    Warrick got caught up in the world of drugs!
    Sara got kidnapped!
    Grissom got a broken heart!

They've all had their share of drama.. and yes, all Sara fans are waiting for her return! ;)

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually Jorja didn't take time off, she decided not to return except apparent for a guest shot, she wanted to do other things. As stated in the article here on CSI Files.
    You forgot to add "blown up" as well or however you would like to phrase it.

Now all this GSR talk hmm been a while but I seem to remember this on page/post one of this thread. Shipper/ships discussions:
    The only time any ship discussion is allowed in here is when it pertains to said ep, ship or scene, should the ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

Now while its a good bet that when Jorja/Sara returns it will involve GSR I haven't heard anything on an episode that mentions this, only the happy fans speculating on it. So until there is a spoiler with regard to an ep about GSR [or any ship] lets stay on track. Thank you. ;)

12. Micha

Micha Rookie

I wonder if we get more of Lou Gedda and if the CSI's catch their mole inside the lab.

13. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I got the impression that there were more moles than just in the lab. And probably a few of them, too. But I agree. I hope that Lou Gedda comes back for an ep or two. I like re-occuring characters.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm wondering if Nick is going to get to lead an episode. Gees, this damn writers' strike screw everything up.

Oh back to spoilers, so hopefully they will have enough time to add that in.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He did get blown up Destiny, your right, and Nick got stalked, & Cath with the Eddie incident, where Grissom threw him out of the lab, many drama's, I was just naming a few.. I'm sure they'll come up with more drama as the season gets back to square one, April 3rd..right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.