Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Wolfesgamergirl - nice, they made me smile!!

i hope during this break, some of the writers creeped on here (in this thread) and came up with some more appropriate outfits for Mr.Ryan Wolfe.

I was listening to a song, and it got me thinking.
    Whats a song that you like or know that reminds you of Jonathan, post some of the lyrics or all of the lyrics to the song.

Mines this song, maybe you guys know it?
    it's by the band Joy Drop. its called beautiful
    -----

If I was beautiful like you
    All the things I would do
    Those not so blessed would be crying out murder
    And I'd just laugh and get away with it too
    Like you do

I would never be at fault
    I'd walk in the rain between the rain drops
    Bringing traffic to a halt

But that would never be
    That would never ever be
    Cause I'm not beautiful like you
    I'm beautiful like me, beautiful like me

I'd be quick to assume
    they'd do anything to please me, why not
    To see their reaction when you walk into the room

But that would never be
    That would never ever be
    I'm beautiful like me, beautiful like me
    Beautiful, beautiful like me
    Like me, Like me...

I'd have so many friends
    All fighting for my time to be next in line
    So if I hurt one, I wouldn't have to make amends

That would never be
    That would never ever be
    I'm not beautiful like you
    I'm not beautiful like you
    I'm beautiful like me
    Beautiful like me, beautiful like me
    I'm beautiful like me, I'm beautiful like me

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

awww nice caps Sara! I love that 1st one! It is one of my fav pics of him!

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Great caps! Making me drool all over my keyboard.

Sara, seeing that 1st cap made me decide to use the icon I made for a challenge. It didn't win, but I liked it and I thought it matched his face perfect. That's what I look like before I get a few cups of coffee in me in the mornings.

4. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Sue, your icon caption does suit the icon!
    i love it!

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks KT, but no one voted for it waaaaaa!!!

Kat's banner made me pull out another banner I made for a challenge and also it didn't win. What no one likes Ryan's chest ??? J/P I know everyone in here does.

I'm really hoping we see that incredible shrinking purple t shirt this season. You know it has to look like a skin tight half shirt by now. :devil: Like a little tight t shirt the emo kids wear lol....

6. CSI_Kat

Sue - don't stare???? BUT I want to stare?? LOL That is such a great banner you have!

Yes - the incredible shrinking purple t shirt would be great to see back this season. Yep - as tight as they want to make it on him is fine with me!

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

How can you not stare at Jon's chest? There have been a lot of shirts that like to help remind us that the chest wants to come out and play. :devil:

Indeed t-shirts and tight jeans are the recommened wordrobe for the next few eps. Let's hope the department has been reading to see what the fans would like to see. Not to mention what really should be woren in Miami...nothing over one layer is really believeable for that kind of heat.

8. CSI_Kat

It would be great if they read this...he definitely needs to wear less layers. It always cracks me up when they go to a crime scene by a beach or a pool where there people in baththing suits and Ryan is in a jacket.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh the way they dress them on the show drives me insane. Maybe more insane than the bad stories, close. I lived in Ft. Lauderdale 20 minutes from Miami for 2 yrs, so I know what the temps are like. ON friggin Christmas day I was swimmin in my pool. Seriously, wearing all those layers down there would cause a heat stroke. I know where they film in L.A sometimes gets cold so they aren't at risk filming in L.A. but when they do go to Miami I'm sure they are dying. Plus I think they go at the beginning of Aug. which would probably be the 2nd or 3rd hottest month of the yr down there.

Ryan in jeans and t shirts is my fav for sure. Some of the jackets are ok, but for the most part they look like they come from some charity drive. The sweaters are nice but once again its Miami, no way. :mad:

Oh and Kat and sara, you can stare all you want as long as I can too!! :devil:

10. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

Girlz...I've found new images about our lovely guy. :D :cool:

Premier "The sasquatch gang"

1 2 3 4

The museum of television

1 2 3 4

shine tour eyes :D (it's correct :rolleyes:)

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

^thank you for those pictures :) he has nice teeth if i do say so.

I agree, no more than one layer.
    I like jonathan in his jeans, so if he wore jeans or those tight dress pants, it's all good.

I think they should have like this episode of Ryan on his day off and hes going swimming and some girl ends up being in trouble and hes in his swimming gear haha- a shirtless scene right there!!

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Happy birthday, Sara! I'm sorry I'm so late! That's starting to be the first thing I say to everyone at the moment. :eek: :lol: I hope you had a good one.

Beautiful pics, everyone! Isn't he gorgeous? *gazes happily*

*grins at avatar and loc* I'm a happy girl with spiky Ryan. :p He was a bit too mussed up in S3 for my taste. That didn't stop me falling for him, though.

What I would like is a return to the sweet Ryan of S3. It doesn't look like we're going to get it, from what I've heard. The writers have him looking like a jerk again. I can understand him being competitive, though. He wants to perform well and be praised. He's not as secure as Eric and Calleigh, so while they can let what Stetler thinks go over their heads, he can't. It strikes home with him. And that just makes me love him more. *cuddles Ryan*

13. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

I have to admit, I never liked the long hair in S3. Something about the shorter 'do that makes me want to ruffle it all the time :D

And miss_butterfly great pics! I'd seen the first set before, but not the ones from the Museum of Television. There's something to brighten a bad day, eh? :lol:

14. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Nice pics KT and Miss Butterfly.

I liked Ryan's hair in early season 3, I should clarify that. By the end of 3 is was getting a little out of control for me, but he could have hair down to his ass or be bald and I'd still drool over him. I hate side burns and at the end of 3 his were getting a little long, but I over looked them.

Ali, I love your avi, even the spikes. THere were times the spikes were great but other times I just didn't like it AS much as other hair styles.

I read the spoilers too and I agree about him having to be so competitive. Yeah Cal and Delko have had things go wrong but neither of them have been fired and I'm sure he's on probation now. They don't have to worry about their spots on the team. So he has to step up his game. Too bad it looks like his game fails. I'm hoping the spoilers aren't true, if so I'll be growling at the tv again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.