American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

^
    ooh!! I love when Simon goes off and leaves Paula and Randy!!
    But he normally comes back.....
    Can't wait for this episode! :D :D :D

2. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I think there are some interesting contestants this year. I felt bad that the kid who lives in a car blew his chance last night, I was really hoping he would make it to at least the top 10.

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Okay, I am just so in love with David Archuleta. [​IMG] [​IMG] You know, that guy who sang Bryan Adams' Heaven and Waiting on the World to Change for his audition. :D He is such a sweetheart. He is extremely cute and when he smiles. *faints* I just love him and he's only one year older than me, so that's good. :lol: And yes! He's on the top 24! :)

Missing, I have to agree with you. I felt sorry for Josiah too. I thought he'd make it. He may not be my favorite but I kinda liked him. :(

4. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I just watched his audition just then!! He was amazing! He is my AGE!!!
    And I loved Randy joining in with his song! That was so cool

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah, Randy joining in was really and made the audition special! :) Oh, I hope he wins! He's one of my faves now. ;) I just like it that everyone I was betting on (well, everyone) made it to the top 24! :) Whew, that's a lot to vote for! :D :lol:

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I think he's my age too. I love him! I hope he goes far. I think I might actually watch all the way through with this season because now I'm starting to have favourites and I want to see them every week. My friend is obsessed with Danny Noreiga. I think he's pretty good too but so far that young guy is my favourite. Too bad I don't know his name. :lol:

7. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Yeah, I think I might keep watching this season too. They've got some really good talent! I was just disappointed that Kyle kid didn't make it through. You know, the future president? ;) I really liked him. He was sweet and he could sing. And I can't remember ever seeing the other guy before. The one he went up to the room with. Maybe they did show him and I missed it, but yeah.

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I like Danny but I think he's too... gay. :lol: :p But he's a great singer! :)

If you're referring to the extremely cute guy who sang, "Heaven", he's name is David Archuleta. I really like him. He's just so cute and his smile... *faints* ;) :p

Oh, I liked Kyle too. He's a nice guy. :) And Josiah, that guy who likes to cry. I felt sorry for him. He may not be the greatest singer but at least he has so much passion. :)

9. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Ok is it just me, or does Paula and Simon have something going on!! (if you know what I mean ;) )
    I am just starting to notice things between those two!

New episode in NZ on Friday in Nebraska!!
    Looks really good. Kinder scary with that lady that is screaming but it should be a good laugh :D

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

It was a great show when the top 12 guys took center stage. :) Is it just me or is David Archuleta just becoming cuter and more adorable!? :) :D ;) It's just so cute when when Ryan came out and he just started laughing at everything then you see Ryan laughing too. :D He's just so adorable, I hope he goes further into the competition.

For the girls, I hope they do well tomorrow. :)

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YEAH, David the little cute boy, he's the best, to me so far, amazing, only 17, and I usually agree with Simon, Paula has a tough time critiquing them, she doesn't want to hurt their feelings, and Randy tells the truth, but not so brutally as Simon ;)

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

well, i voted for Danny...he is fierce! Go girlfriend *snap*.

These two nights were pretty bad though for idol. I can't believe they only cleared 50 songs for 24 to sing. And they choose really bad songs. The girls were pretty boring, carly and Michael got the pimped spots, no surprise there, their biggest plants. I loved Simon ragging on Carly, that was funny.

13. Della

Della Police Officer

My favourite moment, other than hearing David sing and afterward, was when Ryan asked Simon what Universe he was in, and Paula said "The Black Hole" - It was funny on two accounts for me. One is that it's not exactly a Universe, duh, but on a level where you just have to imagine Simon and a black hole, I was spluttering laughter for ages afterward - chuckle.

On an utterly sarky/jokey level, I think there's every possibility of Simon believing he could actually survive a black hole, where nothing else can - chuckle.

:D

14. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I have to agree that Paula seems to have a hard time in telling the truth. It's nice that Randy is able to say what he thinks but in a mild way and Simon - well, he's Simon. ;)

I thought that the girls did okay, just okay. I was kind of disappointed though. I expected something better.

The "elimination show" would be showing about two hours from now here. I know David would get through!:D I hate it that I can't vote for him. :( And I hope Ramiel would too, she's filipina, like me! :) I also like Carly and Amanda. :)

Of course, Danny! :D ;) He just makes me giggle. :lol:

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just watched this, taped it, and I really loved the song ensemble, with them all, and the black/white dress theme..but in saying that, PLEASE kids don't do Janis Jopln or Elvis songs, I cringe, their one of a kind, and they're gone..you're embarassing yourselves :(I don't know yet, and you fans always know their names, I forget as soon as it's over, so no favorites except that David cute boy ;)it was cool to see Paula and her new video she's pretty good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.