Bring Back Louie!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

We know he was in a coma at the end of "Run Silent, Run Deep", but there's nothing to suggest that he didn't come out of it (and this is the show with Super!Flack, remember). That's not to say he couldn't be brain damaged, etc--but even so, it's a storyline that never got resolved, and it's been left up in the air for two years now. Even if it's Danny going to see him at the hospital, Louie needs to make a re-appearance for continuity's sake.

That's assuming that Louie would be hanging out with the same sort of crowd. Maybe he's leaving the city to start over, maybe he's starting over and wants to have a closer relationship with Danny in the city. If he didn't change after what happened to him, he'll probably never change, but as with the first point--it's still something that needs to be dealt with.

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I want Louie to come back.

As a half-dead zombie.

Who eats humans. And is Danny's sidekick.

Wouldn't that be awesome?!

3. snowbird

snowbird Witness

It was a tough choice for me. Of course I want to see Louie, but the musical theatre option intrigued me greatly. My love for musical theatre won in the end.

4. LadySorrows

LadySorrows Victim

Lolz! Hell yea! That would be pretty awsome :p

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

You're assuming that Louie would definitely be disabled in some way; but him being disabled is only one possible outcome. And from the assumption, your arguement for him not returning is basically that a person with a disability isn't worth the screen time. That's extremely offensive.

Again, you're making an assumption. They could just as easily have the RSRD incident be the catalyst for Louie changing and bringing him and Danny back together. Either way though, I think it'd be a good story line for the show. Plus, if they weren't going to continue the story down the road they should have given a clear indication of Louie's fate - Dead? or Alive? - at the end of RSRD.

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Plus, Louie kind of saved Danny's ass the last time. I think he's turned over a new leaf, or at least wants to protect his little brother.

:lol: Yeah, I'd kind of like to see that, too. I can see Danny singing "Walk through the Fire" and what was that song Spike sang? Flack would so rock that. :lol:

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I dont necesarilly need him back but it would be nice to know what is going on with him. is he dead? is he still in coma? is he awake?

8. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Of course, I voted to bring back Louie! Imagine how would that episode would be with Carmine's acting skills *daydreaming*. In my opinion, the comeback is due to happen at somepoint (definitely not in the next 7 episodes). It would be nice to see Louie being in trouble and Danny doing everything to get him out of it, or maybe Louie putting Danny in a trouble position. Anyway, the possibilities are endless (the half dead zombie idea isn't not bad, I have vivid images in my mind of that idea)

The poll is VERY interesting, congratulations Fay, if you gave a whole year I wouldn't have come up with something half as funny :D The musical idea got me thinking a little bit. I instantly imagined Danny and Mac dancing around and singing stupid songs :lol:. And you also have woken up a sudden urge to eat peanut butter.

9. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Say what you will. I just stated my opinion (which every person is entitled to). I see what I see, say what I feel.
    Thats all.

P.S.

I never assume, because when you assume u make an ass out of u & me (figuratvely speaking).

No offence intended

10. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Definitely bring Louie back! And I think he would have turned a leaf if he was ok. I don't think he would just go back to the way he was before seeing as that lifestyle nearly got him killed. But it would be interesting to see, or hear, about that from Danny. It would be a nice end to that storyline.

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I put my vote in on that one! Rockin' idea :D

12. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

I think we should bring Louie back during CSI:NY The Musical episode wherein Danny has amnesia and can't remember who the heck Louie is and Lindsay runs around rubbing her nose (a great departure from nose scrunching, so I am sure she will need an acting coach for this one) and singing to others asking if they smell peanut butter. :devil:

Clearly all this strike/strike over/seeing new episodes off in the not too distant future thing has caused my brain to crack out. Or maybe it was those horrible OT3 stories Fay inflicted upon me. :eek:

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK, and because of this I vote for the peanut butter option. This is the same sister that wants to come to LA in the summer? I say bring her, she's hilarious. That actually made me laugh out loud in front of the entire office... :lol: :D

Oh, right, this thread is about Louie... Erm, of course I want to know what happened to him, but I don't necessarily feel a need to see him again. Unless it would involve another flashback to their youth, and Danny could be dressed in that cap again. That was one of the (unintentionally) funniest moments I've ever seen on NY. :lol:

In all seriousness, we have heard that Louie is alive, and the complete lack of continuity in the RSRD storyline was ridiculous. To have a storyline like that for Danny and then never mention what happened to Louie is very disappointing, to the extent that I have to believe that it was mentioned but must have been cut from an episode later on, because it just makes no sense to completely ignore it. :rolleyes: But, as he was involved in a murder wouldn't he have been arrested and probably served some time for that? Unless he could have done some sort of deal? I just don't see him coming back in a nice, happy storyline, but just for Danny to have a conversation about how Louie's doing or something would suffice. It'd make me happy and would tie up the loose ends of the storyline. Oh, and as long as it doesn't involve Danny crying again (RSRD's second unintentionally funny moment), I like it when he does emotion, but that was taking it too far. :p

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^You didn't like Danny bawling? :lol: I'm picturing you and MrElsie laughing as Danny sobs. :lol:

But yeah, I agree that it's kind of ridiculous that Tanglewood/Louie was such a huge and popular storyline for Danny and then it just got dropped. There really should be some kind of follow-up.

YES!!! The perfect solution that incorporates all the poll options. :lol: :D I love it.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Dagummit, people, you weren't actually supposed to want a musical! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't encourage her. :lol: