Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I love this show! My favorite characters are Christina, Preston, George and Izzie!

Last night's episode with the Priapism guy was HILARIOUS!!!

Any other GrAn fans out here??? :D

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I was so mad at Alex last night. What a dumbass! Although, it was more intersting writing than having him link up with Izzie. I guess that would have been a bit predictable.

Sandra Oh is why I started watching the show in the first place. She's a phenomenal actress. :)

3. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Yep. I have loved Sandra Oh ever since I saw her in Double Happiness back in 1995. In fact, any time she's in something, I will usually watch it because of her.

I really want George and Izzie to hook up--I can't BELIEVE he told her "no matter how much you beg, I am not doing you!" Of course, he looked like he was about to laugh when he delivered that line so... hmmm....

I agree, Alex's hooking up with Olivia was dumb. Still, I don't like Alex in general because I am fed up with him dumping abuse on George. George handled the open heart surgery while Mr. Hotshot froze. The fact that he told Olivia that George was a "fetus that was afraid of the light" was not only uncalled for, it was dead wrong. In fact, that description fit Alex on this board exam issue more than George at this point...

4. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

It looks like Tina still likes George... and he's still hung up on Meredith. I felt bad for Izzie though--Addison was rotten to make her stay there all night trying to save the quint whom Addison knew was doomed...

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

I only started watching this show a little bit ago, but I love the show.

6. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

^^^
    Same here.
    I only started watching it a couple months back, but it's now a 'must watch' on Sunday nights for me. I like how it really deals with the relationships of the doctors and patients and such.

7. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

Hey, I live in Holland so I can't talk with you right now, but I am abble to say... It's comming to Holland!!! :D So Glad :p...

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

This is a show where I love all the characters and love the interaction between them. Every week I watch and I have been watching since the first episode.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Best comedic drama in a long time!!

Favorite Female Character: Izzie - OMG, the brilliance of Katherine Heigl! (i.e. "Because it's what JESUS would FREAKIN' do!")
    Favorite Male Character to watch: George (T.R. Knight) - Every word out of his mouth is funny to some extent!
    Favorite Male Character to look at: Dr. Shepherd - aka Dr. McDreamy...because Patrick Dempsey is DREAMY!!! wub.gif
    Favorite Ship: Mer/Der - until the day I die!!
    Favorite Episode: "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" (12/11/05), followed very closely by the season 1 finale, "Who's Zoomin' Who?"

Least Fav. Character: Cristina (Sandra Oh) - She just doesn't exert that warm and fuzzy feeling the rest of the cast does (yes, even Alex). She's too one-dimensional.
    Least Fav. Ship: Cristina/Burke - It's so awkward it makes ME uncomfortable to watch them!
    Least Fav. Episode: Um, NONE!! - The show's THAT good!!!

10. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

my mom loves the show. ive seen a couple episodes but it doesnt really hold my interest. their soundtrack is really good.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Grey's Anatomy, Patrick Dempsey (EEEEE!!), and Sandra Oh have been nominated for Golden Globes!!! YAY!! About time Patrick get recognized for his work!! He's the only reason I will be watching! (No CSI anything, and the half the movie nominees haven't even been release nationwide, and DH sucks!!)

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I'm over awards shows. I occasionally check out the red carpet, in the hopes of seeing an interview with someone I like, but that's about it.

BUT... congratulations to the Grey's stars. They're a few of the ones that actually deserve it. :)

13. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

No joke Baba!

I enjoyed this past Sunday's episode--I was hoping for some George/Izzie under the Mistletoe action, but no such luck. Still, it was great to see the interns pull together to help Alex, despite the fact that he is an @$$hole, and Meredith's explanation to Izzie was great. Even Izzie coming to help him saying "It's what Jesus would FREAKING DO!!!" had me on the floor laughing!!!

14. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

8 January :D

Then it will be on everday, they say.
    After Gilmore Girls XD

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the character of Christina is the most realistic. Everyone has their hang ups and the secrets, not everyone blabs everything that happens to them everyday like meridith. I like this show too. I love Sandra Oh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.