Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Heey!! OMG i dont think ive even posted on the new thread.. :eek: i have so much to catch up on, deffinatly cant wait until CSI starts again, ive just been really busy lately. this is O/T but i havent been on here in a really long time and when i FINALLY came on again, everything is HUGE..i havent changed the format or anything but it like doesnt fit on the page..help? lol
    back on topic..cant wait for more GSR, im getting tired of all the old stuff on dvd :) im wondering how there going to write Jorja back in, you guys have had some really great ideas about it. is it even confirmed shes returning?? i have missed so much!!!!!!! ):

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I agree, I think they all knew something was going on between Grissom and Sara and they were just so surprised during Living Doll that he admitted it.

I think for the rest of season 8, they'll be surprised how serious Grissom and Sara's relationship is, like maybe through a wedding or baby annoucement! :)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I like your thinking GSRLUVER indeed, marriage and babies.. after all he did propose, and I think when she returns, they'll will touch on the fact that they've been in touch all along, she just went to visit her mom, so 3 months, is not 3 years, [BTW, her play ends Sat.] I can't wait, thank goodness she decided to come back ;)

THEIR HOUSE maybe they bought this before she left :D[​IMG]

4. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

u kno the pic of grissom that u posted? i just noticed that there is a butterfly framed just below him lol.... butterflies r everywhere!

5. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I had someone point that out to me after I had mentioned that David Rambo always gives us GSRers a "shout out" in some way, usually a butterfly. Sara Goldfinger wrote Committed. She loves Jorja Fox and (I think) she's a fan of GSR. Correct me if I am wrong.

6. Desertwind

7. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Thanks for the link, seattle. makes my sould happy :] I need to start writing fanfic again, maybe I'll actually be able to finish something.

WHOA.
    Magical butterflies everywhere!

Yes, Sarah and David are fellow shippers. It's a fantastic thing to shove in an anti-GSR's face- "See? Goldfinger and Rambo are on my side! What do you have to say to *that*?"

OH, I am far too tired to do this. Time to wind down with my smut.

8. PiperGrissom

Ok, I have talked about this with other GSRers on other boards...so, how is Sara going to come back? Are Griss and Sara married? Is there going to be a geekbaby?
    Here's my 2 cents (that's probably all it's worth)-

Yes, they are married. Period. That's totally what I think.
    She will come back in the last 2 minutes of the April 3rd show. (TPTB love to toy with us) and I think there will be a geekbaby. I have followed the clues and the evidence. That is my theory.
    What's yours?

9. EvidenceOfMe

EvidenceOfMe Dead on Arrival

I hope they will be married!!! :) But I'm not sure about a geekbaby. I kinda think it's better with just the two of them. I think Sara will just kinda show up. It'd be cool if she suprised Griss, by just showing up at the lab.

10. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

As I wrote some pages ago: ITA that they're married. I think that either we'll get a glimpse at the ring (รก la Warrick) or she'll have a new name tag on her vest (considering she's back as a CSI).

Last night I dreamt about a new variety: Sara was back at the lab, but only as a visitor. She and Griss sat in his office, talking about what she'd want to do now professionally (should Griss get her back into CSi? does she want something new?). Anyways, Ecklie bursts in because of some paperwork issue with Grissom. He notices Sara only in mid-sentence: "Hey Grissom...s", with his typical Ecklie face.
    That'd be fun to watch. Geeklove and Ecklie making an ass out of himself in one scene. We've already had that...and it was SO GOOD!

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I think they are either already married or will get married as soon as she get's back. Right now, I'm leaning more to the first one. :)

I don't know if Sara will come back as a CSI, I still think she'll work in the criminalistic field, but maybe in administration or as a lab tech for a while. I'm not sure if this type of job change would be realistic in real life, but hey, this is the world of CSI! :lol:

As for a geekbaby, I'm really hoping and I think it's quite possible, it'll just depend on the writers, Billy, and Jorja! :)

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i agree with most of you, i definitely think that they are married, or will be asap. when she comes back i dont think that there will be an onscreen wedding..its so un-CSI-ish, you know? like showing a HUGE personal event like that? i think its a bit much, all the more for us to imagine..a baby would be cute but i just can not picture Grissom as a father..its not his MO.. :D *i do still ship this ship*

13. PiperGrissom

I think Griss would be a very cute, loving daddy. I hope we get to see it. *sighs*

14. Desertwind

I agree with you, he'd be a kind, understanding loving dad, he's so compassionate with kids, in all eps. that featured them. I know this has been posted prior, but it's such a great timeline to all their great scenes together ;)

http://csiwiki.cbs.com/page/Grissom+and+Sara

[​IMG]

15. PiperGrissom

Thanks for the link, although I am an active member of the wiki, I tend to forget about that page. Thanks so much.
    Oh, LOVE the "It's not a goodbye kiss" thing. I wish I could do that. Great job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.