Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:D :lol: Ah, a caption that could fit so many Flack screencaps. It's perfect. :lol:

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Lovely screen caps and captions you've got going guys. :D

I agree with most of you about getting more development on Flack's character. I'd definitely like to find out more about his background, his past, particularly his relationship with Papa Flack. I'd love to find out whether there is any tension between them, any family drama lurking beneath that polished surface of his.

Oh this I'd love to Flack deal with. It seems to me Flack is the up and coming Detective, poster child of the NYPD. I'd love to see how playing the political game would affect his career as well as his relationships with the CSIs.

Funny how he interacts so well with the members of the team. He has great chemistry with them...well, except for Lindsay. They have no chemistry whatsoever, nada, zero, zip. They're like chalk and cheese. It's like Flack barely finds her tolerable to work with. :p

I'm sure those scenes would be priceless. I'm sure it'll be a hoot. :lol: I agree that whatever they talk about, Flack's facial expression would be a dead giveaway as to what he's feeling. :lol: He really seems to love working those facial muscles. :lol: :lol:

4. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I's a pity we don't get scenes with Adam and Flack together; it would be great to watch Falck as Adam rants about all the evidence and the science behind it all. Maybe, after not getting a word, Flack would say something like 'I just asked if you liked this coffee'

Is it me or everytime Flack gets overhelmed by scientist or complicated explanations he gets sarcastic? He did it with Aiden and the chemicals she told him.

5. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

lol No it's not just you, I notice that too when he gets the complicated explanations,I love that one when Aiden tells him the chemicals its great. I guess sarcasm is his little defence mechanism or whatever you wanna call it.

6. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I absolutely love flack his perfect little but of sarcasm, his wonderful blue eyes, and his height he has the ,ind of height that if there was penut butter on the top shelf he would be more than happy to get it for you... lol he's so great

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

8. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

My Chinese New Year,the most interesting a piece case: :cool: :cool:
    My sister-in-law.Come across my home does guest.
    She sees my bedroom the photograph of Flack.
    She***Yipe***:'Oh! Hao Shuai !The eye is verily beautiful!He is who?' :confused: :confused:
    Me***crow over***:'Don Flack,CSI NY.......' :lol: :D :devil:
    The second day,she rap me all CSI NY DVD.I gloomy a the whole day. chagrin,I again more a rival in love. :( :(
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Poster of Flack , the Chinese New Year gives everyone's gift.Hope everyone like!

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Fay, great macros. I can totally see Flack saying those things. :lol: :devil: :lol: And his facial expressions? Just too funny. :lol: :lol: What would Flack be without the sarcastic and witty comments...and his ever expressive face. :lol: You've just made me laugh and made my day a little bit better. :D

10. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

Commiserations, ZhuShuaijie, you now know to take that photograph down when you have visitors, so you don't entice unwary females. :D We cannot resist the Flack. Fortunately, there is plenty of Flack to go around. ;) You'll just have to share.

Happy Year of the Rat!

11. LadySorrows

LadySorrows Victim

love the macros Fay! They made me laugh. They were wonderful..and I could totally see him saying those

12. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I really love those macros, Fay, the one with the whippedcream is really hilarious :lol: And nice wall, ZhuShuaijie.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Those are awesome, Fay. :lol: Especially the whipped cream one--his face is totally saying that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

Fay they are fantastic. I have to agree that the whipped cream one is so hot.

15. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

tee hee, Fay, you dirty gurl...luv it! Those were HI-larious! particularly the "did you just call me pretty?" and the whipped cream one...gives me the naughty thoughts :devil: :devil: :devil:...thanx!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.