The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: AHHH! I can't believe you make me watch Twinkles all day, then just like, grab him and leave. I love that little itty bitty puppy, and then you're just like "BAH, I LEAVE" ahhh, Twinkles! I miss you!

To certain people: You have no idea how much I dislike you and how much I wish you were less controling. I really cannot take ten more days, really, really cannot. But no, you're going to make me anyways, cause you're cruel!

To some people: I DO NOT HAVE AN EATING DISORDER. Thanks :D

To all my roommates: I can't believe you all left me here all alone. I don't care if it's Saturday night, even the mother and the baby got to go out tonight. I get to what? Sit around and stare at a wall until my eyes fall out of my head? Yeah, I don't care what you all say, I don't want to clean my room tonight! Bah! It's like being 12 again!

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Troy: Oh my gosh...You really like to complicate things, don't you? Everyone still thinks that we're best friends, but lately, you've really changed. Even at that stupid party you wouldn't dance with me. I don't know why you've been so cold and distant lately. I'm starting to wonder if you found that article about your mom. I really hope not. Or maybe you're trying to deal with her death in your own way, but I really wish that you would just open up to me and talk. You know I'm always there whenever you need me.

KP: You're driving me completely insane. Yes, we know you love Shakespeare, but you don't have to recite it every other second. I find that incredibly annoying. And then at the party you would not stop asking me why I wasn't dancing. For your information (and it's not as if I didn't tell you five or six times) I did not feel well. Actually I felt like I was going to throw up. And, as it turns out, I have both a flu virus and strep throat so don't even try to say that I was mad about Troy. Yes, that was part of the reason, but for the most part I was sick and didn't want to bounce up and down like...I don't even know... for three hours.

3. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

To HH: I can't believe you stood me up after you asked me out, I really liked you. i waited at that f***ing ice rink for you for nearly an hour. But you were not there and then when i next see you your so drunk it's unbelievable. Your not worth it. Moving on now

RB: God woman you have no people skills. You ring me at 4.30 in the morning and all you say is "it's bex" and expect me to wake up and be all bundle of joy to hear your voice. Get real.

Alex: I am not psychotic and i am not satan.

To Ashleigh: Stop bullying me because I used to go to a private school. It wasn't my fault it was my parents and if i wear more expensive stuff than you that doesn't mean anything, If there's one thing I did learn at my old school it was not to judge people by their clothes . Stop being shallow and think about things that do matter.

4. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Tom: Why did you have to go to that stupid 6 month camp? I miss you so much!!!

Reece: You're his best friend! Stop trying to hit on me! It's not working.

Oh, and Happy birthday Smiliee :D

5. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

To my best friend: I miss you. I miss you SO much. I can't believe you blew me off the other night. Do you know how upset I was? Do you know how upset I am right now? I can't sleep anymore because of all the shit I have to deal with, and now you're adding to it. That's probably why I'm sitting here writing a rant at 3 in the morning. You say you care, but you sure as hell don't show it. You're always at work. Then you brag to me about how much money you have, and then later you complain about how in debt you are. SHUT UP. You couldn't even walk a step in my shoes if you tried. Because you know what, it's ten times harder to be responsible than it is to be "cool". And stop telling me to do things without regrets. Things have consequences, just like your damn speeding ticket. Want to tell me to have no regrets now? Your parents won't stop yelling at you because you won't stop doing stupid things. I mean come on, how do you fail sociology? You're studying yourself for crying out loud! Then when your parents get mad at you, you get all depressed around me. Honestly, I don't need it, I have enough of my own depression to deal with, thank you.

To REBEL: Sometimes I love you, and sometimes I hate you. Right now, I'm in between. I'm really excited for the Six Flags summit, but I don't want to do the stupid posters that you want me to do. I barely have time to do the crap that is the most important. I miss 2-Sa. I really want to hang out with him. Who wouldn't want to hang out with a 7 foot 300lb teddy bear! I love you 2-Sa!

To Jeff: I haven't seen you since RTLI. I miss you even more than 2-Sa. Dang REBEL needs to have more statewide events. I know it's a pain in the ass to transport all the way for Burgeon County to trenton, but gah RTLI was so much fun! We need to play big booty!

To my director: OMG! That was so embarassing! Why did youhave to do that in front of the entire cast! I must have been glowing red for at least an hour after that. I was so embarassed that I didn't even hear what time we have to be there on Monday, good thing mommy was there to ask you :).

To Kenny Chesney: July 19th dude, you and me. I'll be there with my 7 other girls, tailgating from 9 am until the time the concert starts. You're friggin amazing dude, but I still can't believe you sold over 10,000 tickets in less than 6 hours. That's nuts. Now I have to still pay an arm and a leg and be a level higher than I wanted.

To Wyoming(the state): I promise, I will get there one day. I will come visit the hospital I was born in, and I will go to frontier days like I always said I would. Just gotta get the money first. I know I said I was going to come the first time, but hey! It's not my fault that Carrie Underwood cancelled her concert 4 months in advance!

To Carrie Underwood: Why did you cancel your concert 4 months in advance?

6. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Can I come? :lol:

To Prickly: Please come back! We need to you to help write the fight scene! I know you're at your dad's and watching hockey, but please?

To GZ: Thanks for taking me out to that movie. The graphics were AWESOME. Had to believe those little elf guys weren't real. :lol: Oh, and nice job on oversalting the popcorn. I'm pretty sure they shrunk.

To Daytona 500: Hurry up and start already!!! I wanna see Dale Jr! Go Junebug, go Junebug... :D

7. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

To Reading week: I hear you are supposed to be fun time to relax from school and possibly catch up on my readings but unfortunately I will not get to experience you because I am babysitting the whole week.

To Babysitting: My goodness you are exhausting these kids don't go to be until 10 and then they get up at eight. I get no sleep and I can't remember the last time I ate but I'm pretty sure it was before I started

To Friends: Please do something with me. I get like three hours a day when all the kids are at school and I am dying to talk to people who can spell words like seatbelt

8. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To me- You are supposed to be in college today, specifically biology which you are at the moment failing, and where are you? sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself?! You are going to end up fauiling this year just like last year then you won't be able to move away from this goddamned town.

To Sean- thanks for being just like the rest of them. Obviously you thought Thursday was just a bit of fun, but I didn't, you took advantage of me, and now you tell me that you are getting back with your girlfriend, I didn't even know you had a girlfriend. You are such an idiot, and maybe I am too for letting myself be conned by you, but whatever, I don't even care anymore.

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To groupwork- you suck, SUCK!!! I mean it's not necessarily the people, for once my group is ok, but we have like 2 weeks to do a pathetic amount of work, and we will not do it!!

To the lecturer who ran away- we really would like our work back...

To uni- you suck overall.

To my manager at work- why do you dislike me? I mean it's obvious, I just won't put up with it. You;re like it with a few of us, some people you've even had in tears, just be nice!!

To me- for godsakes girl do some work, you're lagging behind.

To me again- why must you watch all the CSI's so quickly, you're running out of episodes :(

To my brother- If you want me to drive you everywhere, you really need to give me petrol money.

Man I had a lot to rant about today :D

10. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

To my general managers: You are the greatest. Who else would let me play lazer tag in the back room on Christmas Eve?

To my store manager: Calm down. Just because one isle isn't faced doesn't mean that the entire economy of the store is going to collapse. And how much money are you making? I want a very expensive coach purse too!!!! Yours is so cute!

To my book: I promise, I will finish you.....tonight.

11. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

To my parents: Your making me babysit my sister and her horrid little friend on a school night. You suck! I know you are going to some flashy thing with Owen Glenn and will meet lotsa high power people. But for love all things holy don't leave me with two eleven year olds. If it was friday i could bear it but thursday. I'm gonna miss Crimnal Minds and that will annoy me and then I will spend the next few hours telling them to be quiet. Yuk :(

To new school: I love you <3 You give me no homework. Haha I'm happier now! Public schools are sooo much better than private schools!

12. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

General rant sorry I'm really really having a bad day :(

Sometimes I hate being a girl :(

To shower: start working cause I fed up of fill the bucket and having a bath the old fashioned way....it was friging cold in that bathroom and it doesn't help that there's no heating in that room..I don't wanna have a bath in there ever again......urgh

To my mom: well even though you were late dropping the kids off it was really my fault..okay I lost my keys but after that I was being as fast as i could you didn't have to blow up on me and make me rush.......

To the idiots in my biology class: you may want to fail and retake the year but some of us have parents who aren't that tolerant of their kids and aren't going to allow me to retake next year so shut just shout up in class.......you may know-it-all but some of us don't and need to concentrate in class and not have to tolerate your selfish behaviour.........stop being selfish and shut up......and if say this makes me swoty then so be it but atleast I care about my education and what I want to do with my life....

To keys: why did you have to be at the bottom of my papers!! If I found you earlier I would have got out of the house earlier and I wouldn't have got a lecture from my mom...

okay I'll stop now

EDIT TO ADD:
    urgh could this day get any worse!! :(

To my dad; you know tuesdays is the only day I watch CSI casue of the new eppy and yet you insist on watching football!! Wish Liverpool loses again!!

To the TV schedule: why does it have to be that CSI clashes with the football and my mom's dramas now I can't watch CSI :( :(

To my brother: you could have given me an advanced warning that dad was watching the footy insteading of saying "you didn't feel like watching CSI" you could have said Dad's watching the footy and isn't gonna let us watch CSI! :(

To anyone who cares: I need my fix of CSI!!

13. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To Prickly: Thanks. Now the teacher knows my stupid nickname.

To the Teacher: Wipe that smirk off your face. It's not that funny.

To my photoshop: I love you. In fact, I worship you and revere you as a god.

To my cool sound thingy: You make Chad Kroeger sound like a girl, and Faith Hill like a guy. That just makes my day 100% better.

14. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: Maybe I am a hopeless case, but if I'm a hopeless case, I can still eat all the ice cream and chocolate I want. *Smiles and nods head*

To other roommate: You're dog, is slow. And what the hell! Miss, I am going to go get some rent money because rent is extremly late and I owe you all money...and then you don't come back....uhhhhhhh.

To weather: I don't know what I want you to do! Normally, I would like you to become warmer, but I really want to go skiing. So be warm, but keep snow around...cause skiing on fake snow that is almost ice sucks.

To friends: This weekend is going to be amazeringg. <3

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

To Rafa Benitez - please play your first team in every competitive match you can (apart from the League Cup). Your squad rotation system isn't working, and we are under-achieving because of it. Thank you!

Liverpool FC & Rafa <3 :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.