Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

The episode had SMacked! It was pretty cute actually. They sat in his office and chatted some, shared some personal information. Stella said that she wasn't questioning him when it came to evidence of another suspect who was actually in jail at the time. If you watch it in a certain ay, you could almost call it abit flirty on her side.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

lol. I'm gonna start calling you my mini me. :D

She was so flirting. :D I'm really glad Smacked came outta it with something or else there was gonna be hell. Mac was all over the place in the beginning. I was almost afraid to get my hopes up. But luckily Mac found Stella and caught a few scenes with her. :D

3. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

:D I feel special.

^^^ I'm so glad there was so SMACk flirting :D It's about time. And now my tv doesn't have to die!

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Smacked is al about flirting :lol: They just can't have a scene without doing it :devil: :lol:

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

It was so flirting. I love flirty Stella. I updated my fic! Ya know, "So She Dances?" It's on fanfiction.net. I'm just too lazy to go find and post it. And... what is this doing on the second page?!?!?!?!?!?!

6. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

My oh my, I can't just easily image a CSI:NY scene where Stella dressed similar or even exactly like "Summer in The City", bending down to pick up evidence in the bushes and Mac gets a heavenly view of her cute rear end and Stella not even being aware of it. Mac's eyes for s split second drift and then the Camera cuts to a nice shot of Stella's bent over figure in her tight lack pants and then Stella stands straigt back up after picking up evidence to put in a bag. Then Stella is like "Mac! Are you listening?" before Mac snaps back to reality.

7. CSI_Willows

Do you send your idea to the producers? :lol: It would be just perfect :D

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Very nice. Well, the strike is over!!!! Yeah!!! Yay!!!! I is very happy now. We knew that you couldn't stop the SMackedness!!!! Oh and Axa, love the idea honey. *wink, wink*

9. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Here is a drawing I thought of when I read the beginning chapter of "Trapped SMacked Style" and decided to draw. Please forgive me if my rendition of Mac looks tired and grim. I'm just very unskilled at this point at drawing Mac.

[​IMG]

Oh and here's another Stella drawing where she's whining that she's hot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did this one a while back.

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Very nice art work Axatullux you are very talented.

I'm glad the strike is nearing the end and we can get more new CSI NY episodes.
    I'm really looking forward to Mac/Stella working together and I want her to run her hand across his chest... :devil:

11. CSI_Willows

That's some great work Axa! I really love the first one :lol:

*hands some champagne to everyone* The strike is over! :D Producers give us some HOT STUFF! :devil: :lol:

12. magicmunchies

Wow! Axa your seriously talented!

Yayness! Strikes over...let's start SMACking...(okay that sounded wrong...)

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy, howdy, howdy, Hey! :lol: I've been MIA for a long time but it's so nice to be back in my lovely Smacked thread! Hi my Smacked lovely dears! :lol:

Yay, yay, yay the strike is over!! Which means in only 45 days we are gonna get our first of 7 new episodes which will hopefully bring our lovely Smacked couple together...finally! And here's hoping we get a good "Kiss, Kiss, KISS!" from them like we so badly want! :devil: :lol:

Magic I love your avie...Kate Walsh is so gorgeous!

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Ax: Beautiful artwork (and nice storyline idea!)

mini-me: haha. Your so evil, I swear. I love ya! :) But yay the strike is over and we're back in April, aren't we??

KISS, KISS, KISS

{ps: hiya mo mo}

15. magicmunchies

Greeting's from a very happy SMACker! Strikes over, the sun is shining. I have no homework. Life is sweet

*Hugs CathStokes* Yay evil! I'm glad the strike is over. I can STRIKE it off my list of worries (that was dry...v.dry. I aplogise) April is a while away...Febuary...March...***APRIL*** All of March :( but at least Febuary is a short month! :)

Yeah! I know she is stunning. I love her.

[/QUOTE]
    Counting down...I need a SMAC kiss. I'm all for it. 101%. Or else i will take a leaf out of Stella's book and go rambo. :D 43 days now...(in nz time)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.