William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
WOW, GameFace awesome your a talent waiting to be discovered ;) did you take art in school, or are you just a natural? If I drew anything it would come out as a smiley-face :D you've even got his sexy lips down to a tea! Nice job!

SAUVE AND DEBONAIR
licklips.gif

Thanks guys, glad you like the drawings! I have a couple more someplace, I'll stick em up here when I have a moment.

Desert, I did indeed go to art school, a good few years ago now! I did Fine Art Printmaking, so a bit different to this stuff, and all very arty-farty as it where ;) I do a lot of design work these days, using Photoshop, mainly designing mugs and t-shirts etc. But once in a while I go back to the good old fashion way - and do some pencil / charcoal drawings, when the mood takes me!

The links didn't work directly because we have had hotlinking disabled at The WPAP for quite some time, which is why that type of link doesn't work anymore. Hope that clears up why the links didn't work.

Destiny said:
ren4e,
*EDITED: To shorten screen, links will not work unless you click them copy the addy and re-paste it back in, this is odd.*
Okay I tested the links by clicking on to them, they didn't work and as I stated in the Edit that is odd since they are good, but the only way to do it. I would suggest that you (if you don't have one) save the pictures and upload them to an account (like photobucket, etc) and then link them over here and repost them.

Also I did edit how your links show, only because by reposting the address where you would put "Pic 1" or whatever name you choose, makes the screen stretch.

Yeah Rocky I agree, it is getting hot in here. Thank you ladies for all the wonderful Billy/Grissom pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back