Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

i am here still lol . Since there hasn't been any new epsiodes it's been hard to talk about carwash. But i keep on hearing on the news that the strike might be settled this week. Lets just hope. The only carwash moment i remember from this year is from cyber-lebrity. But we all must reunite and we will not turn our backs on this ship.

2. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

:lol: I know the feeling of "killing the thread" Nikki..happens to me all the time! :lol:

I'm still here too though, but i've been busy with school work and such and there's not a lot to talk about what with no new Calleigh and Ryan interaction.

No worries Salean..I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Maybe I can get some discussion going on in here... If Calleigh and Ryan were to get a pet together, what kind of animal would it be, and what would they name it?

Keep the love alive!

P.S. We should think about doing something special in here for Valentine's day....I know that's still about two weeks away, but that gives us plenty of time to come up with something! ;)

3. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im glad this thread is still alive and kicking :)

good question CC, for some reason I can see them with some big dog like a German Shepard, walking him on a beach, holding hands, throwing him a ball, chasing each other around. as for the name I will have to thing of that one. I dont really think they would call him Wolf - which is the first thing that came to my mind :)

4. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hmm... good question. My immediate answer is a dog... mainly because for some reason in that picture from 'Rio' where they're walking down the corridor I always think there's a dog next to them. :lol: Yes, my imagination gets a bit over-active sometimes. Other than that... I don't know... for some reason I could see Ryan wanting a cat and Calleigh a dog. Potentially problematic.

Oh, and I think it would be a great idea to do something in this thread for Valentine's Day CaRWash_Cutie ! But the question is... what?

Dutchie , to be honest, I have a habit of somehow managing to kill every thread that I enter so I really doubt it was anything to do with you.

5. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

wow i haven't been on here in awhile but school work has been keeping me pretty busy lately.. but yeah it is kinda hard to talk about CaRWash since we haven't had new CaRWash in forever! but i still have faith and hopefully the strike will end soon ( i heard it was supposed to end this week :confused:but idk) so we can have some more beautiful CaRWash scenes lol :) but until then its old episodes and fanfics to keep me going lol :)

6. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

*pushes aside crickets*

Hello? Anyone here? Wow, it's been quiet the past few days. It's almost like everyone's holding their breath, hoping the strike will be over soon.

Speaking of which, I'm excited by the fact that we *crosses fingers* might get a few more episodes before the official hiatus. At this point I don't see Calleigh and Ryan getting together onscreen (not that I'd want that), but I am excited to see them in scenes together again! I love their witty dialogue and how they can tease each other nonstop. It's like Ryan plays a Lucy to Calleigh's Ricky. :lol:

Keep the love alive guys!

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

The Strike is Over!!!!

yesterday Rush was on and they were so incredibly adorable together. they literally lit up the screen every time they shared a scene. and that one scene when they simultaneously turned and left looking as though they were holding hands was too good for words. it reminded me of the good old S3

8. Salean

Salean Rookie

Ooh, I hadn't noticed this thread was alive again! I was thinking that I had accidentally killed it...

I'm glad that the strike is over and that we might be getting some new episodes. *crosses fingers for an increase in CaRWash scenes* :)

Me and my sister were watching a repeat of Curse of the Coffin the other day, and I have to say that the scene where they go to the graveyard in the day is really rather sweet :) Especially when she's teasing him, and he tries to change the subject... aww...

My sister, who'd never seen that eppy before, kept going "Aww, I love Ryan" even though she's not a particular Ryan fan. Her favourite character is Calleigh so I'm hoping to convert her to CaRWash soon. :p

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*squashes cricket* I'm here! I'm here! :D

I'm so pshyched the writer's strike is over! I hope the writers and anyone else who works in that world will be more satisfied and better paid and stuff, but I'm also really glad we will get more episodes this season!

I would really like to see them drop the E/C storyline and continue on our CaRWash now. I mean, we've had 2 "scenes" this season. 2! :eek: Even for a not romantic pair, that's way too little. So, to keep this thread alive somewhat, question:

The Writer's Strike is over, and from what I've heard we're getting about 8 new episodes this season. What do you think should happen in them, CaRWash wise?

Rational answers please, so things that can actually happen given the circumstances of season 6 (Cal with Jake etc.).

I will answer as soon as there's some replies.

Oh, and we kinda missed Valentine's Day, didn't we? Happy belated Valentine's Day to all CaRWash fans! :)

10. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

I'm still here too! *kicks crickets out of the way* Good to see the thread reviving itself... :)

Anyway, now that the strike is over, hopfully TPTB have had enough time to sit and think good and hard about how they need to fix the ship situation the've created...

Ok, maybe not. Just doing some wishful thinking... :rolleyes:

11. Salean

Salean Rookie

*muses*

Well, it'd be great to see them working a case on their own, or at least processing a scene on their own, like they used to in seasons 3 & 4. I've missed seeing them interact in that way. I'm also hoping for the return of the banter between them *cough* flirting *cough*. It's kinda been there since Ryan's been back... but not to the extent that it was before.

As far as the future of E/C... I've always seen Miami as the CSI that moves through relationships at an incredibly fast rate. They're around for a little while... and then they just fade out. (Examples: Eric/Natalia Ryan/Natalia) So maybe that'll happen with Eric and Calleigh.

Generally I'm hoping for more Ryan... especially his backstory. We know very little about him compared to the others, so it would be nice to have that rectified. And if that is the case... a little bit of CaRWash comfort/confiding wouldn't go amiss. ;)

Of course, I'm always hoping for some squee-worthy CaRWash moments, but I'm aware that it probably isn't very likely since we've been getting so few scenes that actually include both Ryan and Calleigh.

I'd love to see a scene where Ryan is feeling a bit insecure about coming back, and his skills as a CSI. I mean, being fired had to take a toll on his confidence. So it would be lovely if we had a scene with Calleigh comforting him about that... like the locker room comfort scene after Ryan freezes in the shootout...

*goes off into happy CaRWash daydreams*

12. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

whoa, i keep forgetting to post here. It doesnt help that my computer is ALWAYS shutting down. Glad to know people are still here.

Wow, i really want someone to make me a banner, but i am totally stuck on how to put it on my thing. It doesnt seem to work.. Help?? ;)

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hey CMB! Questions like that can usually be answered by the mods if you send them a PM (they are VERY helpful), or check out the fan art section and they have a help thread there.

Hey everyone! I take a weekend trip and the gang gets together in here again! :lol: I'm glad to see so many familiar faces!

As for Nikki's question, I'd love to see everyone work on one big case together again. I think a lot of the "family bond" of the team has been lessened as the seasons have gone on and I'd love for them to regain that. With the team working together again, there's bound to be some CaRWash! ;) I'd also love a scene where they go out for drinks after work, or where Calleigh is teasing Ryan about a hangover from the night before. I think that could get pretty funny! Or I remember Horatio once talking about a team baseball game in an early season and I'd love to see them resurrect that idea in this season. That could always leave for some fun times! I'm excited to see what we get!

Keep the love alive!!!!

14. Salean

Salean Rookie

Ryan with a hangover? :lol: Oh, that I would love to see. The others would make his life a misery if he did that... heh heh heh, I can just imagine. Well, actually I can't really imagine Ryan getting drunk... I think that he wouldn't like the loss of control. Unless he was competing with Delko, in which case I can definatly see him getting accidentally drunk.

That was a weird ramble... moving swiftly on...

Yeah, I was forgetting the team moments when I answered before, but it would be good to see some more of those. And also, I would love some more scenes with Ryan and Alexx because I love their mother and son relationship. :)

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I like the "bonding" idea. that was what made the show special

as for CaRWash, i would like to see some cute little scene like the one in the jeweller shop from Collision, or the cementary scene from The Curse of the Coffin. basicly them being flirty and supportive of each other

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.