Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Great vids, rachel! my vday is ok...i did my laundry :p :eek:

Welcome aboard xblondexpinkx may now that the season would resume we'll get more postings. This thread needs to be done already. What are our thread titles on hold?

2. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Hello blondexpink! *waves* :D

I'm so glad we'll get 8 (!) more episodes. They've got to continue the EC; it's just too cute.

Question about Cake (*shudder*): I never understood why people think that Jake is not totally out of the picture yet. I haven't seen 6x06 - just the bit with "If it would have been me ... " on YT - but to me this scene pretty much spelled out "Jake's no longer germane". Help? Please. :D

xxNora

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

^ I don't think Jake and Calleigh are quite over yet, because of Stand Your Ground. They didn't have any kind of closure in that episode, so anything could've happened after that. She tells him he may not be the right cop for the case, and then he's the one who found the evidence to clear her, and then Horatio took over the episode. :rolleyes: But yeah, I don't think they're over, just because we haven't really gotten any solid evidence that they're over. This is a bigger relationship than Calleigh/Hagen, and it was so obvious that they were over when they were over. Same with Cal and Peter Elliot, even though there wasn't a relationship there at all, but we knew when it was over. Jake and Cal...we don't know for certain. Personally, because we've not gotten anything else, I have no idea what I'm supposed to infer about them.

I swear I'm not arguing JC in the EC thread. I swear! :lol: I'm just looking at it logically, which, when I think about it, might make just as little sense as arguing JC in the EC thread. :lol:

Besides, getting rid of Jake already would kind of undermine the triangle. I'm all for Eric and Calleigh getting their happy ending (...most of the time :lol:), but I want a little more turmoil before that happens. :D

4. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Ah, thanks Jessica! :D Whole thing makes much more sense now.

xx Nora

Updated my story "Room A65" Link - It's a shorter chapter, but I'll make up for it in the next one.

5. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

wow i haven't been here in a long time.....

has anyone given a thought into whether Adam and Emily could possibly hook up in the future? I mean it's really weird watching them with other people.....or am i just paranoid. They have soo much chemistry on and off camera that it just seems like they belong together.

is this considered "off topic"?

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Yes, it is really. Also, we discourage actor shipping - pairing up fictional characters is obviously fine, but not real people, as it is considered inappropriate due to privacy issues. Thanks. :)

7. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

ok no prob :) my bad.

8. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Thanks delkolover and hiphugaholic! I figure that since I don't (can't) write fanfic, I may as well try to do something that openly supports our ship.

I really hope that somehow in these last episodes Ho's baby momma drama and the whole Jake thing will be resolved so everything will be clear for E/C. I'm pretty excited for the next new episode though, because Calleigh and Eric have to save that woman from drowning or whatnot. So it's guaranteed that we'll get interaction. ;)

9. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

^^ :lol:

It's from Stand Your Ground, season 6 dear.

I agree subterraneantwin, we are pretty much guaranteed some interaction. With the writers saying they have to spend some time remembering the story lines, I hope they don't forget about EC.

But I guess with us around, that'd be pretty hard :).

Where is everyone's V Day fanfic? I need to read something.

11. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

I hang my head in shame and admit that I've failed to write anything decent, it might might be up later on tonight, but we'll have to see. Jodie I loved your fic. and fluff? you do it so well :D, I want to climb inside your brain and steal all that talent. I don't know if I left a review though *slaps self*

As for the new episodes you guys are getting, I'm so jealous, all we have atm are s5 re-runs, but there are plenty of lovely E/C moments in there so it's not too bad.

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I totally forgot about that woman in the car. Are we supposed to care about her?

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Oh shit. I hope we have Eric in a wetsuit. :devil:

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh, I know. :lol: When I first read that, I was like, what? Who's drowning? :confused:

...And then I realized that I didn't care unless it meant Eric got to wear his wetsuit. I totally think that's what Calleigh needs desperately right now - to see sexy Eric in that wetsuit. Or naked. Either one works. :devil: :lol:

And it's what we desperately need too, right? :devil:

15. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I wouldn't mind seeing some of that tonight, I feel like crap. PMS no no no.

It's been 6 years and no shirtless Delko, though. I'm starting to think it's never gonna happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.