Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

I personally LURVE the baby-blue shirt he wore a few times - it matches those 'cum-to-bed' eyes, :devil: drool...
    Does anyone have any pictures, pretty please :D

2. slipnslide

slipnslide Victim

What did he do to his hair? Oh my goodness. I prefer it slightly longer, some shaggy-ness, that whole "I-got-called-in-on-my-day-off-messy-bed-head-sex-hair" he had during the second season.

3. jendai

jendai Victim

okay, so how sick does it make me that I pretty much find him hot no matter what he's wearing (yes, even that sailor suit!)? I hope he had a nice valentine's day...*sigh*

4. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Yes! A new page..a page without that sailor outfit! He doesn't even look like himself in that thing. And I MUST add that I love the beginning of this one! And I KNOW Eddie mentioned that he watched that scene being filmed just because he got the right angle :D :D. I have a sick mind :lol:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Maybe that's why we never got that perfect angle from behind. Every time the camera crew tried to move into position, Eddie was like, "GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

6. snowbird

snowbird Witness

I don't have a favourite look for Danny. I'm happy with whatever Danny is wearing, tight, blue, black, nothing, whatever, with pretty boys, I'm easy. :devil:

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

:lol: :lol: Apparently when it comes to the best angle, Eddie gets it. :devil:

Blue shirt...I have blue shirt pics:

From Murder Sings the Blues:
    [​IMG]

From Oepidus Hex:
    [​IMG]

From Sleight out of Hand:
    [​IMG]

From Summer in the City:
    [​IMG]

And one of my favorite shirts from Live or Let Die:
    [​IMG]

8. Danistheman

Oo, oo, oo (from Summer In The City) that's THE shirt I meant :D Ta very much CSIMfan ;) And I forgot, duh, about those other 2 light blue ones yum yum!!!
    Now let me have a moment or two dreaming about being at the bottom of the stairs... 'Get down there, beetch!' :devil:

9. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Hmmm.. I love the blue shirts on him..they are my all time favorites, of course you wouldn't see me complain if he took them off.. I also loved the season 1 suits. And I also loved that red t-shirt he wore in Buzzkill :D and of course the green one from Love Run Cold

10. nikkilou31

nikkilou31 Victim

Anything that man wears looks good on him. :O)

11. Top41

Oooh, thank you for the blue shirt pics, 1CSIMfan! :D Blue is definitely a color he wears well. :D

12. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i like the way the blue shirt brings out his eyes (i know someone said this already can't remember who). the shirt gives him those puppy dogs eyes that makes me drool every time.

my fave Carmine has worn in the series was that tight olive green one.... omag my tongue was on the floor especially when he had his sunglasses on :p

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Everyone talks about the shirts (yes the shirts were amazing, I said it myself) but what about those jeans??? Is it just me, am I crazy, blind or something, but the jeans he wore in Summer in the City and many more S2 episodes, were just UGLY?? I mean I hated those jeans, I still hate them and I feel the need to burn them! They don't do him any well those pants. Maybe it's just me, I don't know, anyway still love the guy :D

14. Top41

Green, light blue, red, black and white seem to be the most popular choices for shirts. I wonder if there's a color that doesn't go so well on him or clashes with his skin tone. I can't think of any bad outfits (on the show) or any colors they stay away from for him (maybe orange?).

15. Danistheman

How about PURPLE :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.