End of csi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think CSI will end with the 8th season i mean Sara is leaving , Cathrine had the thing of witnessing a young girl die right infront of her Ronnie has just come into it and seem bit late to have a new member anyone think they will do 9th season no spoilers please.

I'm taking it that you haven't seen all of season 8 yet. The writer's strike is over so we will be getting 6 more episodes for Season 8.

And yes, there will be a Season 9.

I feel CSI is an ensemble effort and the loss of a main character shouldn't impinge too much on it's popularity. There will always be those characters who are more popular than others, and viewers all have their favourites. Miami survived the loss of a main player and as far as I'm aware so has NY (although I haven't seen that much of the latter). CSI just hasn't had that happen yet.

If the storylines remain strong and the acting of the quality we've come to expect I see no reason just yet for it to come to an end.

From what I've read here and elsewhere there are more episodes of season 8 to come. I can't wait. :)

& from what i've heard, Jorja Fox's coming back & just needed a break. like most people do from their jobs every now & again. <3

^ True, and because it's not very character-driven compared with other shows, I don't think the departures of cast members will cause major impacts as long as they don't leave at the same time. :lol:

Now that Carol Mendelsohn has signed for another four years, it's more likely that CSI will have more than ten seasons.

It's all about ratings. The ratings remain high the show will stay on no matter which actors stay or leave.

Okay we know that LV has been renewed for a 9th season and it can be discussed Here in its own discussion thread. Since we know this we will lock this.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back