Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Skell

Skell Rookie

I think Greggo's reaction to Sara returning would be mixed: he'd feel relieved, shocked, and maybe a bit of irritation and sadness. He wouldn't know what to think -- did she come back for Grissom? Did something bad happen to bring her back? Does she want to be a part of the team again? I never thought she'd be back! -- sort of stuff.

Yep. :3

OH! And congrats to Salean for getting an award in the Muscles contest! :D

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

First of all I can't fringing believe I missed the muscle contest because it sounded like an exciting and interesting challenge..*sighs*......school work got the better of me and so I didn't enter as I didn't find the time.....but yeah congrats Salean...

Okay back to Sandle the topic at hand lol......

Yeah so basically he'll be shocked and confused....

So I was watching "The Chick Chop Flick Shop"(What a title! lol) and saw that moment where Sara tells Greg she's tired of having her face shoved in death everyday......
    very cute moment and Greg as usual got Sara to smile/laugh ;) :)

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I'm sorry I haven't been here in so long! :( I kind of have this new show I'm addicted to. Perhaps you've heard of it. It's The X-Files!!! :D This show is the craziest, sweetest, oddest, sci-fi-iest (ok, thats not a word) show I've ever seen! It's got some elements of CSI is it, it's got mystery and some humor in there. Alot of weirdness but that's how it rolls...
    Oh, and I officially ship [​IMG]Mulder and Scully[​IMG]. [​IMG]

Anyway, to keep on topic, it's great hearing that the writer's strike may be over! AND I finally finished Skell's fanfic; oh you, tease! :p You, my dear, are a master of suspense! The way you tackled Greg's psyche was spot on and now I'm wondering what happens. Does he find her? Does she find him? Do they ever even get together? Gah! I didn't know there would be a second part to the multi-chapter endeavor but I'll be waiting for it. :) Wonderfully written Skell. I really mean it, even if I am a bit peeved at the ending and near misses with Sara on the phone. :lol:

Oh, and I'm glad you all liked the fountain. It was hard doing it from scratch (seriously, I tried to get a gif of water in there but it just wouldn't work. I had to draw the fountain in MSPaint then animate the little coffee/water. Anyway, it was worth the hours of frustration. ;))

4. Skell

Skell Rookie

Thanks, Hes! I told you to take your time -- I'm almost done with the outline of the chapters. Once school gets to be a little less hectic, I'll start typing it up again, and when it's complete I'll tell you again. :D

But -- GEEZ. You made the fountain with MSPaint? I can't do anything in that program anymore ever since I got other ones... it's very tedious to work with!

And, as for the X-Files, I see you like the "forbidden couple." At least, I think they are who I think they are... they work together, don't they? And they don't show interest in each other until late in the show?
    BUT TO KEEP THINGS ON TOPIC --

I love Sandle :3
    We need to think of a question to keep the thread thriving. :D

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hi guys! :) Glad that I was able to drop by here. I just want to give everybody a- *pulls everyone into a hug smothered in Sandle-love* hug! :) You guys rock! This thread is on fire because of you guys. :D I must admit I am so lost in discussion already. :lol: Nah, this is Sandle Land, one's heart full of affection of Sandle love never gets lost here. :lol: ;)

I just came home from the hospital - well, I got hospitalized. :( But here's the great bit, I got to watch a lot of CSI! :) *throws edible confetti* And wait, there's more! All old epis so there are a handful of Sandle - filled episodes. :D *jumps and dances around in the Blue Hawaiian funtain* Yay! Hes, you are just superb! We finally have our fountain in the thread. :) Let me tell you, the "A Real Man Wouldn't MInd" scene is gettine better and better! :) I truly love that scene. Oh Sara, Greg is a real man, unlike Hank and well, Greg IS the Man. :D I am high on the Sandle-drug right now and I love it! :) ;)

Shazza and Salean, I don't know if I have welcomed you guys here yet or I already have introduced myself so I'll do it [again] anyway, welcome and thank you for rocking the thread! :D *extra hugs* Skell, continue being lucky! Tehee! :) Naz, keep those dialogues coming, you know I love them! :)

Well, I have to go... again. Be back soon. :) Keep the fire burning! :D

6. shazza_018

Hiya Pau! - you were in hospital :( :(.......well atleast you got your fix of Sandle!!!!! :D :D :D

Yeah I love that "you know, a real man wouldn't mind" line....but sadly I haven't watched "Bully For You" in agessss I really feel watching it again just for that one moment lol :lol:.........so maybe I'll watch it if it reshows....

And some good news!!!! :D *happy dances around The Blue Hawaiian fountain*(btw, I really really love it Hes and I can't believe you made it in MS Paint it so tedious to use)......
    YAY! we might get some CSI after all! :D :D :D
    I really need some Greggo right about now!!! :D :D :D

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Well, if I have this great desire of watching a scene or episode that I can't watch on TV in the moment, I always turn to youtube. :) I think Bully For You would re-air here for maybe another year so glad I didn't miss it. :)

Unfortunately for me, S8 wouldn't air here until 5th of March. :( I still had no clue what happened and what will happen.

8. shazza_018

Where is everyone lol??? Hes?? Skell??,Pau?? Salean??? Eva??? Is real life that hectic lol..........

So in my attempt to keep the thread alive here's a question what would Greg and Sara would do on Valentines Day??? - any ideas anyone(asked cause its coming up lol)......

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Happy Valentines Day, my Sandle-buddies! Oh, shazza, things are just so busy in school. We have to make 3 mini movies! Argh! :(

But anyway, I'd like to see Greg and Sara have a romantic dinner. :D Greg would surprise Sara w/ and engagement ring and Sara would surprise Greg that she's pregnant with his baby! :) :lol: Sorry, watching too much "Into the Womb" of National Geographic. :) Whatever they might do, I know they's love it because they're with each other. ;)

10. shazza_018

So Happy Valentines Day, my Sandle-buddies!!
    A Card for ya'll - hope you like it!!!
    [​IMG]
    OMGOD Pau - slow down there lol..........everything was fine till you mentioned the Baby lol......I think thats a little too fast for me (and greg) - that news would give Greg a heart attack lol I think we should take things a little slower...nice candle light dinner........a movie.....let the night pass slow for both of them.......

11. Salean

Salean Rookie

*is imagining Greg's face if Sara suddenly told him she was pregnant* :lol:

Heh heh heh. Much as I love Greggo, I don't think he'd quuiite be ready for that. Lol.

Hmmm, actually, maybe not... I could imagine Sara being pretty freaked out about it all... and then Greg actually being the calm, mature one and getting her to see that it's a good thing...

*hits self* I really need to stop with this over-analysing thing. It's not a good habit.

Anyhow, sorry I haven't been around much. School has been annoying, and although I'm on half term now I have more work to do than I would if I was at school. How did that happen? Also, Lost has returned so I've been busy mourning the loss of the relationship that got me into this whole business of 'shipping'. :(

Urgh. Aaaaanyway... *thinks* I'm sorry, sometimes when I get cooped up in the house for ages I get a little... weird...

Where was I? Oh, yeah, hi Pau ! It's nice to meet you! Sorry to hear that you were hospitalised... but it's cool that you got to watch lots of CSI. Sandle love is the cure for all ails :p

Oh, and Skell , congratulations yourself for your award in that contest! :D See, everyone, Skell is being very modest here and not mentioning that she got first place in the Beginner's contest. :p

And that Sandle Valentine's Day card is cute Shazza .

As for what Greg and Sara would do Valentine's Day... given Sara's views on weddings I shouldn't imagine she would react too well to Valentine's Day either... so probably something very quiet and private: not too over-the-top, or traditional.

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hi Sandle buddies! I'm so very sorry for not being here in way too long. I've been quite busy! But I definitely haven't given up on the Sandleness (how could I?). I've been thinking of picking up my writing again (I still have some ongoing fics, like 'Faded Away' that really need to be finished :D).

Thanks for that wonderful Valentine's Day card, shazza! And Salean, I can totally see that Sara would freak out about finding out she was pregnant and then Greg comforting her, telling everything will be okay, no matter how shocked he is himself. Haha, that's our Greggo! :D

13. Skell

Skell Rookie

Aaaah... not being much of a lucky charm, now am I? Sorry about my absence guys! I'll skip the excuses and go straight into the Sandley love-talk. :3

If Greg and Sara were to spend Valentine's Day togethere... I think they'd spend it in a restaurant. Not anything to fast -- since you can't really do anything in public -- but still social with each other, and just personal enough. Probably after a big case, and they'd just be chatting, laughing, teasing...

As for Sara being pregnant...! -- I could see Greg's reaction going both ways: comforting and confused. But... as much as I love Sandle, I'm not too hot on having a kid before marriage. That's just me.

Speaking of fictional-Sandle situations... I've finally gotten around to typing a couple chapters of the continuation of my past Sandle fic: I Am the Better Man. Part two doesn't have a title yet. I'm having a little trouble with that... and it's definitely going to have some cleaning up. I might just go back and rewrite the first chapter. But just so you guys know, some Sandley-fanfiction is on the way!

And... that Muscle contest... Thanks for the congrats, Salean. :3 I'm modest. I'll definitely admit to that. Didn't really expect it to win, actually... funny how another one that looks just like it was there, too. :D

And SHAZZA! I really like that Valentine's Day Card you did! Very cute... If only it had a little more Sara in it. I wish they had been that much closer together... it's like our default Sandle-fic, huh? We should go hunting for a more discreet one... when we're all not so busy...

And last, but not least, Pau... really sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. Hope all is well from my side of the globe. : D

Wow. This has got to be my longest post...

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I missed this thread! I'm so sorry for not being here. So much other stuff going on plus I'm part of another forum and it really cuts into my CSI time. So glad the writers' strike is over! Blue Hawaiian and positivity cookies all around! [​IMG]

I concur! I love Sandle too. :D The Valentines Day question may be a bit late for me, but I'll just answer that for Valentine's Day, I'd love it if Greg headed to San Francisco in search of Sara, finds her, makes her realize he's the one and then they live happily ever after. (Hint, hint, Skell. ;))

Off topic: Yes they work together. :cool: As the only main characters of The X-Files, I'm sure you'd recognize them. Here's just a few pics. And I didn't realize they were forbidden but now that you mention it, there *is* a bit of an ongoing debate between he shippers and the non-shippers. :lol: I guess even when there are no other couple choices there will still be some ship debate. That's a constant.

And to sort of tie my off-topic shippy glee into my on-topic shippy glee, (I have to relate these two couples somehow. And it's not too hard because sometimes when I think of one I tend to think of the other [​IMG]) I particularly like this Mulder/Scully pic because it reminds me of this:

[​IMG]

(Perhaps I should've cropped out GE...? :p)

15. Salean

Salean Rookie

Sorry for the absence these last couple of weeks. The joys of coursework... fun times.

I'm in some kind of strange state where I'm exhausted but also hyper so I apologise if this post gets strange. My brain has stopped working. :) But it's proving to be a very good state for shipping, though. Long live the Sandle love!!!!

Skell , it's because that is an awesome picture of Greg. I actually love that moment so much... and Sara's in the background and you can just tell he's wondering whether she would be impressed by his muscles.

The look on GE's face in that picture is hilarious Hestia ! He's just like... o...k, what's going on here? See, our ship is just as awesome off-screen as it is on-screen.

Did any of that make sense? Probably not. I apologise. But yeah. Sandle love :D

Edited to add: So I just switched channels randomly and guess what? I happened to flick onto a CSI episode... and it just happened to be the 'you're really good at what you do' moment from Chasing the Bus. :D *happy sigh* That just made my evening...