Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Hey maybe Ryan does knit and he knitted his own sweater vest LOL...I hope not!

If any kind of crafty thing I could see them making model cars, maybe they get into clay making, like bowls. Or I could see them doing wood carvings.

I could see both of them being really good at cooking for some reason. Both of them with their "kiss the cook" aprons on, in the kitchen whipping up their best desserts. Something fruity maybe with a lot of whipped cream....ok you know where that's going, straight to gutterville!

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Oh the thought of Ryan actually knitting those sweatervests *shudders*

Hey pottery is a good one or even painting....they could have fun getting paint all over each other and have to take lots of showers :devil: *cough* Sue *cough*

Oh my I can see SOMEONE's plot bunnies racing here!!

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

:lol: I could see them throwing pots on a wheel or free handing pottery.

Model cars makes sense too. Hey if Ryan knits I call first dibs on him mkaing me a scarf! I knit knots...perhaps I could get personal lessons. :devil:

My plot bunnies could run wild...if I could open my word program and work on my other fic as well. :p

I could see Greg painting still lives, like fruit, trees, water, and perhaps a Ryan in a 'kiss the cook' apron. :devil::devil:

4. CSI_Kat

oh get that blasted word program working Sara! I miss your fics!

with nothing underneath? :devil: :p I would think Greg would like that.

Ok so assuming Ryan and Greg lived together.... :devil: :p
    no do not go too deep into gutterville yet....what kind of place would they live in. (house, apartment, condo, etc)

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Kat, it opened today and I finished another part. Will send when you are on later. :p

I'll take both of them in an apron without anything underneath. :D:devil: Then I'll paint a picture of both of them then...on wait can't go there! :devil:

Hmm if they lived together I'd say a condo or a house. They need room because they both have stuff that needs to go places. I could see bookshelves full of books, cds, dvds, and random collectiables. Plus if they have a tiff (which isn't likely but hey it could happen!) they would need places to cool off and be alone.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WHOA page 2 and almost off that. *Brushes off the cobwebs on the page* ANyone here?

Of course there's nothing under that apron but them...keepin it clean!

I'd say a condo. In Miami there are a lot of condos. I lived in a condo down Florida. Most have swimming pools so i'd say they would spend a lot of time laying out so Greg could work on his tan and swimming.

7. CSI_Kat

Ok trying to revive the thread one more time. Ok - Valentines Day is almost here.... Now I don't celebrate Valentines Day. BUT - what if our guys did? How would they celebrate? Would they go out, stay in, buy flowers, etc?

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Hmm...I say they'd avoid the Hallmark holiday and stay home. Sory of an Anti Valentines Day.

Watch a movie, make dinner, cuddle, wear aprons :devil: Just go about their normal lives. Who needs a special holiday to show someone you care? I sure don't and I don't think Ryan and Greg need it either.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Didn't we do this alrady? Oh well it is close to V Day so why not talk about it some more. I don't really get into this holiday either. Just another day that I have to remember to buy a gift and I usually forget and wind up making a card on my puter, lame!!! OH I'm goin to wal mart in a few..must remember a friggin card :D

I don't think either of them would really be too into this day either. Maybe they would exchange cards and of course they would be the humorous ones. Maybe they would go out to eat somewhere nice for the night so Ryan didn't have to spend hours in the kitchen cleaning up, that gives them more time in the bedroom taking care of other needs. I think they would make a dessert. SOmething sweet with a lot of whipped cream. HOw about jello mold shaped hearts topped w/ whipped cream and they lay them on each other and .....is this hitting that pg 13 rating? OK use your own imaginations!! :devil:

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I can totally envision the whipped cream even, Sue! :D :devil:

Ryan and Greg could be very creative in how they made dinner together, be very close and touch. Feed each other spagattii and possibly end in a kiss like the dogs in Lady and The Tramp. :D Now that is romantic, who needs heart shapped boxes and flowers when all that is needed is the one you love.

11. CSI_Kat

Sue - we may have - I dunno. Although I do remember talking about what they would do at xmas and New Years.

Oh my jello and whipped cream - could make for a very interesting evening! :devil:

Just trying to think of ideas that can get this thread moving again. :(

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm at a loss for thread moving ideas too, though it seems just the three of us are the onlys ones that are curious.

Oh I thought of one... What would Ryan and Greg do if the power went out during their night off, alone? Please keep it PG-13 :p

13. anza

anza Hit and Run

I have to say (in defence of myself and others) I do like the sweatervests. I'm not as bad as how I used to be with them, but they can fun be to wear and I'll stop now.

Anyway, I'm not really a hols (or hols in general) in fic kind of person, but one idea came to and I combined that with another and out came up with This Kind of Moment, which takes place after Chemistry.

Summary: Three months, two weeks, and more than one kiss later.

Of course, it's nowhere near those "highly" rated N/G fics I have, but I'm getting there with Ryan and Greg because it's above PG-13. And of course, "you-know-who" is mentioned because I love his role in this series. It's absurd, but it's funny to me.

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

UGH I just wrote a huge thing but I was on the page too long and it's gone. :(

Great story Anza, too hott. Just in time for V DAY!! I really loved that story and the sex just topped it perfect. :devil:

On the eve of V Day I can't come up with anything better than them going to some fancy place for dinner. Ryan's idea. Making Greg wear a tie to look his best. Then they return home and shed their nice outfits and dig into dessert at home. SOmething with a lot of whipped cream, maybe topped with a cherry. Maybe they would feed each other whipped covered cherry by their teeth.

Now if the electric went off i'm sure they would make the best of the situation. Cuddling together to stay warm, wait it's Miami, cuddling just to cuddle. I'm sure Ryan would be prepared with tons of candles to scatter around the room to give off a sexy glowing effect and a sweet scent to fill the room to get them in the mood for dessert!! :devil:

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Ryan and Gregg feeding each other cake today would be an interesting sight, atleast I think it is. Frosting in the hair is a good reason to have some fun! :devil:

As for the electricity going out they might build a fire and cuddle, sleep if they are really tired from the day, or again have some fun. :devil: And candles would be a great idea too, shed some light on a happy couple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.