Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Thats clever :lol: I think he would get a laugh out of that, but it might be one of the more harder ideas to pull off. Im all for sending him lots of t-shirts, maybe we will see one end up on screen :lol: Though I doubt it.

2. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

if that was at all possible, we would have to send him a shirt that is for "ryan wolfe"... hahaha only one that we think is more suitable for his character.... that would be amazing tho!!

I just bought the CSI Miami book RIPTIDE, anyone else have it?
    I was flipping through it and theres a lot of dialogue with Ryan wolfe :) i cant wait to read it.

3. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

Hey guys!

I haven't been in this thread until today, but when I saw your fan project ideas, I knew I had to throw in my two cents :D

I used to hang around the NY threads a lot, so I'm familiar with the fan projects they did over there (anyone hear about the panties they sent Hill Harper? priceless!). So if you need help getting organized, I'm an expert in that. Also, the items don't have to necessarily be Ryan-specific, they could be Jon-specific...some comment he made (that's how Hill got the panties), some hobby he has, etc. I do like the sweatervest idea, though--that's great!

I'll let the idea roll around in my head for a while and see if I come up with anything else...

4. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

A book of letters might be a nice thing. Personally, I think he needs a little stuffed wolf with a green sweatervest. :)

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi Zelda49! Thanks for the suggestions :)

I personally think that that is the best idea so far! We should all go to walmart, or wherever and buy a little stuffed wolf. If somehow, you can get sweater vests for it, great! But I think if you cant get clothes for it, it would still be good. :lol: Thats such a great idea!

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Best idea so far! He'd love it! :D

I like the idea of a scrapbook kind of thing too. Maybe we could do manips and put sweatervests on every pic? :lol:

7. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

A little wolf! Brilliant idea :D Can you imagine the look on his face when he opens a box full of a hundred stuffed animals? And so much the better if they are wearing sweater vests, yes. I vote for this one :)

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

hahahah,
    thats a cute idea. a little wolfe with a sweater vest.
    But i don't think he'd need a whole lot of them, it would get kind of expensive to mail.

Book of letters is awesome,
    now, for that I'm going to make a template and upload it so its kind of a profile/letter.

everyone has awesome ideas.
    haha i'm sure we're def gunna need a theme of something with sweater vests, including that wolf.

9. NataliaWolfe

NataliaWolfe Victim

A lil wolf plushie with the sweatervest is so awesome! And there'd be a letter with the words "your devoted fan knit it for you" :D

10. Zelda49

Zelda49 Rookie

Ooo, I had another idea: how 'bout something music related, since he used to be (and maybe still is) a musician? Maybe some kind of scrapbook--I know that was suggested before. Or maybe CDs of our favorite songs with little notes from us about why we picked the song we picked for him? I have a burner and an iTunes account, so if you needed someone to make the CDs I can do that. Heck, I'll even organize the thing if you need someone to do that :D

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I remember mentioning something about a cd.

So if you would like to be incharge of the cd, that would be awesome!

So far we have a
    fan book
    crazy gift ideas
    scrap book

12. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Gah! I've missed a bunch in the few days I've been gone.

Allow me to try to catch up:

1) Ryan as the hero: Perfect! Let's get that going, asap. Slow-mo chase scene in jeans & a t-shirt: Even better. I'll have my people call his people.

This one's important!
    2) I'm sure many of you have heard already, but the writer's strike officially ends tonight! Woo! That means we'll get our show back! The bad news, however, is that hour long shows probably won't be back until fall. Bummer, but it's still excting.

3) A fan project? I'm in! There have been some awesome ideas, and I definitely want to participate in whatever we decide on.
    :)

13. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I'm glad the strike is over.
    it's about time!

new question for everyone:
    what's your favourite Ryan/Jonathan Picture?

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Here are a few of my favs. Very hard to pick just one. :D

One
    Two
    Three
    Four

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.