The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Awww theres nothing feminine about having flowers and chocolates on valentines day- regardless of a persons gender or sexuality. Think its sweet. Even I would like flowers etc, and I'm SOOO not a girly girl.

Nick hmm, I think that he would get them like spreadable chocolate that they could use :p :cool: :devil:

Greg i think would probably buy him some flowers and cook something nice and have soft country music playing in the background.

shazza_018- Wow im loving your banner and your avata. They both are rocking... Did you watch tonights episode of CSI and the follow up (the cross over with without a trace)

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

^^Awww Wojo your iedas cute I look forwar to reading that fic of your let me know when you have it up.........Now some shameless promoting of my own I'm in the process of uploading a V-Day vid so check that out later on it not uploaded yet lol.........

^^^Awwwww thanks Candy - I made the Avatar - it took some time but I loved it in yhe end.......The banner I didn't make thanks to DragonflyDreamer for that :D :D - she had so spare time and kindly made it and boy did she do a great job lol....

you got here before me lol I did watch CSI...I had some internet connection problems so I did comment on it early.. Yeah I looooved the CSI/WAT crossover two of my favourite show in one what more could I ask for lol........
    Oh and that videos up now so you can check it out :)

3. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

Greetings fortmates!
    I have been doing battle with my laptop because it decided it didn't like forums anymore. So, I heard you are speaking of V-day with our boys, so I wanted to voice my opinion. I think Nick would treat Greg to a dinner at some fancy restaurant, and Greg would treat him to dessert. /innuendo/

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Me too!. A rose like this ;)

[​IMG]

More from "Rashomama":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And since tomorrow is Valentine's Day:

[​IMG] "Pssst...I'll tell you a secret: I'm in love with Greg"

;)

5. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Kuala bear replies: I know. Its hard to hide "The Love"

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Ok my fic is posted at both LJ and WMTDB, it is rated PG- not exactly like my scenario but it does involve chocolate. It's called Melted Chocolate. I hope you all enjoy it.

I am happy to report that the writers strike is over!! Yippee

7. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Just came form the WARD. Where I was informed by stokesgirl post that new eps will start April 3rd. Its never too late for the LOVE. Woot Woot. Very excited to see our boys in action again. ;)

8. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Happpy valentines day Nick & Greg !! May your LOVE grow from strength to strength.

And happy valentines day to everyone on this thread!!!!!!

9. jay

jay Witness

I hate to be a jerk about all this, but there is a rule here on the forums that you have to post at least THREE lines about Nick/Greg here. I'm not a mod, and I don't have any real authority here, but I don't want to see this thread closed. There have only been a few posts lately that even come close to the three line suggestion.

Please be careful guys. What looks like three lines in the box before your message gets posted DOES NOT translate to three lines on the board.

Now, to get this back on topic. What storylines would you all like to see for our boys once new episodes start to air again in April? Personally, I'd really like to see the Sara storyline pay off to something that seems true to her character. I'd also like to see if they go anywhere with the Wendy becoming a CSI plot thread. I really like her character. I'd like to see the boys working more together and maybe they can even though Warrick's suspension apparently was shorter than i thought.

Maybe the boys have to go work a case at a bar where they're forced out into the open? Or maybe they could work a case at a sex shop and we're treated to some classic Greg one-liners. Maybe have Nick interview a suspect and it eventually comes out that he's deeply in the closet. The camera pans back to Nick and there's a look in his eyes that trigger something in the Love fans.

I don't know, I'm just trying to get some good, lengthy discussion in here.

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Happy Valentine's Day for the boys. I hope one of them surprised the other with something sweet like a rose, chocolates or even flowers.

I'd love to see the boys working even more together. That idea with the sex shop sounds really good and I can only imagine Greg's comments and Nick's looks :D. I'd also like to see them investigate a murder in a gay bar. Now that should trigger some reaction from one of them, maybe give a hint to Greg's bisexuality or give us a look into Nick's vulnerable eyes :eek:?

I read that Sara won't come back for this season, so I hope the boys will be paired off as often as possible!

11. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Hi guys! :D Sorry I've been gone so long (how long is "long", anyway?) but I've got a decent computer I can call my own and I'm hoping to not be out of the fandom so much anymore... And all my writing is on one computer, too!

Right, so, yay! New eppys, yes? :D Being the nerdy nerd that I am, I was thinking about this earlier (before news about the strike got to me). Of course, I tend to get off topic and didn't get much actual thinking done.-shrugs-

BUT OOH, I like the sex shop and all the other ideas. (xD Sorry, I forgot the other ones, but vulnerable eyes ftw!)

Also, a tad off topic, but twins, I'll get the ep guide for S5 done... Soon. And I really mean soon. I imagine that... Within... Two weeks? Probably NEXT Sunday night, this weekend I'm going to be meeting up with family and I'll be sharing a room with those who go to bed at normal hours, so.. But I'll do my best to get what I can finished (I'm halfway through, I've just got to find all the papers telling me the descriptions and "stats" were for each episode...>_>)

12. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Happy Valentine's Day everyone and to Greggo & Nicky of course!;) And to celebrate I have a little something. Well, somethings actually! :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for those who believe that George and Eric could be an item(Personally don't think so though)....
    [​IMG]

And this one is my absolute favorite & I think you can all guess why! :devil:
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I like the idea of the boys working a case at sex shop too! Evil idea Jay! :devil:;):devil:

I'd also like somethings resolved too. Not that they will likely be done but one can wish. A few would be Warrick's suspension & his "habit" with the pills he was taking. And if he isnt done with taking them I really hope Nicky &/or Greggo reallllllllllllly confront Warrick. Was it me or did Nicky not seem that upset??? I guess b/c we all know Nicky can cry reallllly well that I wanted more from him. The other would be why Greggo was ticked at Grissom and brushed him off??? Was Greggo moody? Was it about Sara? Just, WHAT???

Now while I love the sex shop idea. I mean 'Bull' episode was PRICELESS in the moments between the boys. Even when Wendy was talking to them. :lol: But what I'd love to see is maybe a hate crime case. Something that would really upset Nicky or Greggo. Not that I like the boys to be upset, but something that gets a great reaction out of either of them.

One other thing I'd like to see happen that's not case related. I'd like to have either Nicky's or Greggo's parents on in some way. Not b/c they get injured, just something simple and maybe a slip or something said in a way that may kinda out the boys. Like bring up and ex b/f or why havent they found that special girl. If TPTB somehow read this I think it be easier of course to do so with Greggo's parents. Or even with Papa Olfa. BTW has Papa Olaf has only been mentioned, not appeared on the show right? And is Greggo's fav. relative even alive still???

13. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

YAY! Found about it first thing yesterday morning...So what does this mean for CSI:
    "Expected to shoot 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 3." - CBS/Robert Voets
    So thats great for you guy in the states not too long to wait I hope lol...I think for us in the UK those episodes are most like to show in late summer/early autumn(fall)...which is a long time to wait.... :( .

Well I've been hearing rumours ever since she left that Jorja Fox is planning coming back.....I also heared rumours that she wants to try other things and not come back at all....Now I'm hearing she *promises* to come back...*is confused* the how, where and why is not being said but it's likely she'll come back....but I don't see how they'll fit that into the storyline.
    I like Wendy too and wanna see if they go anywhere with the her becoming a CSI storyline...From the few episodes of Season 8 that have aired in the UK I think there's more to Wendy than meets the eyes....Maybe I'm over analysing (needs to learn not to do that lol)things but did you hear the tone to her voice in "The Chick Chop Flick Shop" when she was telling Grissom about that Vaughn Krunty guy who raped a girl when she was 16 and he was 18 and I mean did you hear how she said "Can you believe that??" and then Grissom reply of "wht's the matter with you"...I don't know maybe its just me but that bit of the episode really got me thinking....
    ^^Love the idea of a sex shop scene.... :devil:
    Greg's one liners would be a laugh lol..
    But I don't really know what I want from new episodes when I haven't even finished watching the previous ones (were about 6 weeks behind in the UK lol).....so once I've finished watching the current ones I'll let you know lol

And before I going Happy Valentine's Day everyone and to Greggo & Nicky of course!;) And to celebrate I have a few things for you guys so enjoy. Thanks for the inspiration OTL!! :D :D :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few of my favourite pics.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll be rewatching "rashomama" today so be ready for a very long analysis of that episode lol ;)

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was glad when Sara left, I really really don't want her back this season (or at all to be honest). TPTB needs to let us breath a bit without shoving GSR in our faces again. I want to enjoy her absence a while longer.

Well anyway I just want to see more of the boys working together, I don't much care what case they are involved with as long as they are together. Although the sex shop is a good idea as well as the gay bar. I'd like to see one of them go to a crime scene and discover that the victim is someone they know, that way one can comfort the other.

[​IMG]

A manip fit for V-day!

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Love the manip Wojo and the pics are awesome too, only_true_love and Shazza!

Just watched Poppin' Tags and I love this episode so much. Nick should have never cut his hair, he looked so adorable. So much better than the shaved look:
    [​IMG]
    He even looks better wearing a cap:
    [​IMG]

And I bet Greg loved his hair too! :D :devil:

I agree with Wojo, as long as the boys work together, I don't really care about the case itself. Hey, I won't see those episode until next year anyway :(

About Sara, I read that she wouldn't return for the season which means more time for the other characters, especially for Nick and Greg!!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.