How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

Thought I'd pop into this topic as I'm from the UK, Nottingham in fact. Everyone seems really friendly.

Loved last night episode although not enough Flack for me.

2. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Ahhh see my dad does it he goes "ooh he must have done it" and is usually right so can't argue with me. I just sit going ooh ooh my fave bit of the episode.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It's so cool that we have so many Glaswegians here! :D Glasgow is one of the three cities in Scotland I've actually been to, and my sister studied at the university for a semester.

4. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Just be careful they don't 'Glasgow kiss' you :lol: ... especially after they've eaten haggis ;)

5. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

I'm from the Netherlands. I live in a small town on one of the islands in the south-west of the country...

6. althea

althea Lab Technician

Hey 4blueeyez *wave* We really need to update the list nattybatty WHERE ARE YOU!! Wish your internet was back up already! :p

7. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Hiya 4blueeyez. Welcome to the nut house :D

Don't worry Althea, although Natty isn't here, she's got me working like a dog (don't even try to make a joke out of that :rolleyes:). I've been keeping a note of the new people for her, I don't think I've done it right and I bet you 20 quid that she re-checks all my work before posting... but she's still a busy wee bee (now I really want to make a joke out of that :lol:)and is keeping up to date with everyone. For not one of us can escape *DRAMATIC MUSIC* the watchful eyes of nattybatty :devil: MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhh *SIGH* I'm of for a cuppa!

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ I am so glad to hear natty hasn't forgotten all about us and she's left all the work in your capable hands. ;) :lol:

9. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

How could she ever forget about us?? Our names are burned onto her retinas.Bleughhh gross!

Plus, once you see the list you will realize that my capable hands are not so.... you know... capable. It's all very confusing. I think Natty asked me to do it because she wanted to keep me out of trouble... failed again! :lol:

But thanks for the support anyway Althea :)

10. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

The nut house...? Sounds like fun... :p

11. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Get your mind out of the gutter right now madam! I meant crazy hut, the looney bin, the puzzle box, Britnay Spears head, the cu cu farm, Haggis's homested... you know... insane asylum!

At no point did I refer to male scrotum sacks, if I had then this lot (meaning the sex starved women on this here forum) would be spending the next 10 minutes picturing Danny/Flack/Hawks/Mac/Adam et al in the buff with their Tom Hanks' in their hands (admit it... Tom Hanks has a face like a scrotum, HE DOES!). No, no we never mention nuts on here unless we want a river of drool to drown us all.

*SIGH*

My God, I'm higher than a Hymilian goat right now... no more morphine for me.

See? See what you started 4blueeyez? Never make direct conversation with Haggis... all you get is mindless drivel for the next 20 minutes. Sometimes (often, actually) more.

But yes, yes the nut house is very fun indeed. I should know. MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa*SIGH*aaaaa I'm of for a cuppa! :p

12. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

Ehm, that's actually what I meant too, you know looney bin and stuff. I hadn't even thought any other way, until now at least. I'll try to be more specific next time :)

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey, does anyone know when S3 comes out in South Africa/Namibia?

I think my Musica people are practically sick of me asking. We forget that there are some places where it's not released yet :eek:

14. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ Gaelen Musica is completely utterly useless and there is no set date for a release have you tried Look and Listen? Online Loot has it available and Kalahari advertises it as available from February at under R200,00 that's only the first half of the season. Its February already but apparantly the people at Kalahari doesn't have a calendar because you still can't purchase it. I've given up on all this melodrama and purchased it from ebay which I am not so patiently waiting on.

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Yeah...but I live in Namibia, and not exactly in South Africa. As far as I know, there's no Look and Listen here. *shrug* Which is just lame...

And ebay? Hah! I'd probably lose it going through customs, so I think I'd rather wait than spend all that money and then to find out it never appeared. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.