Adivce...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazarath

Victim
Okes, I am heading on a long bus trip back to Montana from Florida in a few days... I have the entire collection of CSI 'till season 7. [didn't get 7 yet] So, if I can take 2-3 episodes on my PSP, what would you suggest? As in, what are your top 3 episodes, and why? Well, for seasons 1-7. Thanks for your input!

I don't know what you have seen before, but how about bringing a CSI paperback novel? They are new stories with the same regular characters as the show. Most bookstores carry them, usually in the mystery section. (And you won't drain any batteries.)

I have an adapter thingy that'll lemme use standard AA batteries... hehe. I can't focus with a book, bus kinda bumps around too much. Thanks, tough!

I guess it all depends on which characters you prefer. For me my three would be:

1. "Jackpot" Season 4 Episode 6 (every Grissom fan's favorite episode, or at least in their top three).
2. "The Strip Strangler" Season 1 Episode 23. Again it's a good Grissom story for me, especially because we get to see him stressed out, and we get a peek at his home for the first time.
3. "Suckers" Season 4 Episode 13. I'm a big fan of Gilbert and Sullivan, plus seeing our team aren't completely infallible always makes them feel more "real".

My top three:

1. Chasing the Bus- very interesting case story and a witty episode as well.

2. Unfriendly Skies- again a very interesting case, funny scenes, and a good team episode.

3. Blood Drops- twisted episode with good team dynamic.

Hope this helps! :)

It would depend on who your favorite characters would be, as there are a number of episodes that revolve around certain individual characters.

My recommendations would be:
3x15 Lady Heather's Box
5x10 No Humans involved
2x09 and then there were none

I'm sorry, seems I need to re-state that... I did the math, it'll be roughly 60MB/episode, and 1.4GB available, so... I can have 20 episodes, or 7 movies... I'll go with CSI eps... So, if you had to choose 20 eps in the series from season 1-6], what would you choose?

As far as what I like: I like Gil first, then Greg, Nick, and finally Cathrine. [She's sometimes to spicy for me. >.>]

Definitely Jackpot, and fannysmackin'. Season 5 was really good...like viva las vegas, grave danger, king baby.

xfcanadian said:
Definitely Jackpot, and fannysmackin'. Season 5 was really good...like viva las vegas, grave danger, king baby.

Thank ya, but, 'Fannysmackin'' is a season 7 ep, don't have yet.

i am new to csi, but i love the two eps where Nick is in the coffin under the ground. hey are very good and intense, but i have no idea for the number sorry :)

Ren4e these one are episode 24 and 25 of season 5.
And your right very good episode thanks to CSI cast and Mr Tarantino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back