The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

So what do you think our boys will be doing this valentine's day?

Any thoughts? Can a guy send another guy flowers & chocolates or is that too girlie?

2. csifreak16

csifreak16 Victim

i don't think it's too girlie at all. i can just see Greg handing Nick a bunch of flowers. aw. :) <3

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Makes me smile. :) But i'm pretty sure they have plenty of naughty ways to celebrate the day. :devil: heheheheheh

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I think it would be Nick to send the flowers, somehow I don't think of Greg as the romantic one...

But I think they'll have a romantic dinner and then some quality time in the bedroom :devil: :D

Now, I have this picture in my head where Nick surprises Greg with a single red rose (either in the lab or at home when he wakes up) - now that would be something I'd like to see -sigh :eek:

Anyway ... I watched Compulsion (S5) and - I know I said that before but now I have the evidence - Greg grinned so suspiciously when that cop told him - while they were observing a suspect - that it was a bit like bird watching. Greg's answer "I wouldn't know" and that grin didn't seem to convince the cop though ;)
    [​IMG]

I don't know but everytime I really want to find screencaps I won't find any. Like Nick and Bobby's grin at Catherine's very scientific remark about 12 inch penetration (we're talking bullets here!! :p) in Coming of Rage (S4).

5. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

For Valentines Day this is what I think the boys might do~ Have a nice romantic dinner. Roses might be on the table instead of being given. And even though I believe if flowers were given that Nicky would do so to Greggo vs. the other way around, its poss. that Greggo could give them to Nicky. If that were to happen I'd most likely a single rose.

They also would eat by candle light. And for dessert strawberries that are able to be dipped in chocolate. And this of course would get the boys in the mood. :devil: :devil: :devil: And of course they want to take things to the bedroom but Greggo would have a surprise up his sleeve. He'd excuse himself for a few minutes. But before he leaves he tells Nicky to pour to new glasses of champagne and wait in the kitchen. Greggo would go to the bathroom and draw a bath with some scented bath salts & would light some candles. He'd go get Nicky and enjoy a bath together. And after that they'd spend the rest of the night in bed enjoying each other! The details I'll eave to all your dirty minds! :devil: ;) :devil: ;) :devil: ;) :devil: ;) :devil:

6. just1tearforme

just1tearforme Hit and Run

For Valentine's Day, I would like to believe that one of them probably would be more hearts and flowers than the other (I'm not sure whom it would be though). Perhaps Greg would go the more 'traditional' romantic route. I love everyone's ideas for how the day would play out.

However, I can truly see it going a little more like this:
    Greg: "Hey."
    Nick: "Hey." Up-nod.
    "So, Valentine's day..."
    "Yep."
    "See you after shift?"
    "Yep."

Something tells me that that is more their style. Both seem more laid back in the relationship department rather than being the 'traditional and classic' romantic male. Either way though, as long as it ends in the boys getting down and dirty it's all good to me!

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

What an idoitic question? I take it back, I just read "Floriography by Jayceepat" on WMTDB. A guy can so buy another flowers. I wish that would really happen on the show or to me. :D :D

8. csifreak16

csifreak16 Victim

i know Greg isn't likely to buy Nick flowers but it's Valentine's Day. i can imagine him being really shy as he hands Nick a card & a few roses (not a lot) & says "Happy Valentine's Day baby". it's just something i can see him doing just once a year. <3

9. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

^^I was thinking the same thing.......or maybe Nick has the night off.......and Greg is so upset that he was able to spend time with Nick on valentines Day.....on top of that he had a really stressful shift........some big case Grissoms been nagging him about........comes home......And Nick got all the necessary things they'll need for the night............and then as Greg coming home......finding Nick waiting with nothing on except....no wait with nothing on......holding a single rose......Giving to Greg and saying happy valentines day.......Greg blubbering like a girl lol.....Nick lends him to the bedroom the beds covered in rose petal ands candles are light all over the room..and two glasses of champagne awaited them......yeah thats that I never thought I'd stop sorry for rambling you can leave the rest to your dirty little minds........ :devil: ;) :devil:

I always picture Nick as the romantic one cause Nick is the romanctic and sometimes corny one of the two........remember his "Public Declaration of Love" line.....that was corny but sweet...........

Okay I'll stop now lol

10. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

True! :D

Also in "After The Show" (S4) Greg seemed so fascinated with this car that Cath got mad at him! :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love "After The Show" because the boys were rooting for each other; unlike whining Sara, Nick was actually happy when he learnt that Cath had chosen Greg to work with her in the case and Greg even asked Cath why she hadn't chosen Nick instead of him? That's love...

This is the scene from "And Then There Were None" (S2) where Greg is reading Sand and Surf and Nick tells him to read Car and Drive. Don't you just love the way Nick is leaning more and more over Greg? :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Well here another scene where he was doing the same thing...liquid latex scene...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Greg's done the same thing a couple of times...."Identity Crisis:

(Nick is examining a car)
    Greg: Is this the car the guy was killed in?
    (Nick is clearly startled)
    Nick: He was killed in the warehouse. And don't sneak up on a person like that!
    Greg: Now you know how I feel, like ten times a day.
    ^^Love that scene...okay now caps:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And because I can never get over how close they are in this scene from "Scuba Doobie Doo":
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awwww their oh so close moment.....absolutely love it :D :D

12. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

The "What makes the desert beautiful - Nick/Greg archive" is down. Does anybody know who & how to alert the owners of this site??????

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I just checked it out and it appears to be working fine. Thankfully :)

14. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Yes, the WMTDB site is working now. I think they fixed the problem. Thank goodness. I hope I did not cause any panic.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Awww Valentine's day. I can see the boys being romantic but not with flowers. I'd say some candy like chocolate kisses maybe. Or maybe they could go out and rent a room with a spa and just kick back together for a night away from home. Share some champaign or wine.

I've written a little valentine's fic which I hope will be beta'd and posted in time for V-day. (PG rated though)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.