Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

*fans self* Oy vey dutch - that picture is so hawt! They should both just drop everything, hop on the bike, and ride off into the sunset.

To me it seemed like it was more Carmine and Anna than Danny and Lindsay, but of course my little shipper heart is going with the latter. I'll just shut up now :p

Oooo - great question Angel! :D

1) The bantering in YODO and Danny calling her 'Montana' twice. It was great to hear them teasing each other again, and of course Danny calling his girl the nickname she loves.
    2) The snuggle party in CS *giggles* - that was just too adorable. I love how they looked so comfortable, and that guy was watching them the entire time (that dude who was questioned and kept pacing the MET stairs)
    3) The smiles and stolen glances in PWM. After Danny-angst we finally get the stolen looks and secret smiles that we've missed all season. I agree that Lindsay seemed to be walking on eggshells (by the way, did Anna have a cold while filimg this? She sounded a bit stuffy), but at least Danny was happier.

Here's a little gift for you all :) just look at Danny's expression. It's like he just wants to take her in his arms and never let go.

[​IMG]

Credit to my buddy reticente :)

2. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

dl_shipper34: well im thinking that to lindsay is so lucky that danny give so mutch about her.
    we have never more seen a hugging d/l after they had make love on the pool table,what i mis that.
    i really loved all the d/l moments.
    im really exited about the next one.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ You're right, we should at least have one more kiss and hug if/when this season continues...

Well actually that part about the black board was one of Delia's musings :)...And if Danny's a trend setter he must have picked it up the last time he was in my kitchen ;) :p, *rummages through photobucket* 'cause I've had a black board ( well actually cabinet door painted with black board paint) for years...

Now that would make a great season ending :cool:...And just listen to you shipper heart - it's always right...even when it's wrong ;)...yes, that's the twisted logic of a shipper... :lol:

:lol: *snorts* :lol: - That cannot be a bad thing ;)

Aaw :(..how sad and aching and longing does he look in that cap...like he's silently asking her for her help and support and to just hold him while he curls up into a ball and ignores the whole world around them 'till the pain subsides...*sniff* :(

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

dutch i so agree with you in your previous post about how Lindsay just does not drool over Danny on his motorcycle. i'd look like an idiot just gawking and drooling over his hottness lol.

loving all the posted caps guys thanks soo much for them :)

top 3 season 4D/L scenes:
    - i'm just gonna put "Commuted Sentences" down all their scenes in this ep were their best.

i was helping someone out with an iPod at work the other day and i showed them mine since none of the display ones have any video on them. the other day i showed someone the D/L scene from CS so the scene was still on my iPod when i showed the customer. the customer was like "omag i love that show. i remember that episode they were so cute together." i nearly died b/c i found another D/L/CSI:NY fan lol.

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff pops in after a good weekend away from the city, refreshed as he had far too much fun galloping across the countryside, watching horses run, goats shag, and...sheep poo.* Now that doesn't sound so good anymore... *shrugs* Oh well! Happy Monday everyone! Monday means another week and we're THAT much closer to the end of the strike (some say it can even end today! Unless I've missed something and it's already ended. :p )

There's a part of me that prefers that to the big huge shipper scenes. We see that they can in fact work together, and of course there's the grins and the looks of pure lust between them sometimes, but they do work well together, and it's nice to see that. They are friends and care about each other, deeply, and....I ran out of reasons because the pool table scene popped back into my head. :p Sorry!

Yeah, I get that. She can sense that he's feeling better about the whole situation, but is still afraid of doing something that could plunge him back into the depression he just tentatively came out of. I think that shows that she's not as insensitive as some people think she is - otherwise she wouldn't give a care about how he's feeling right? And she's definately not going to care how fragile his current state could be. Only someone who cares would notice that. :)

I feel mushy again :D

Me and Dutch went grocery shopping. :devil: And then... D/L said hello - and vegetables became naughty. :lol:

I think many people found the change from depressed Danny to not-so-depressed Danny too sudden. The cases were a bit...awkward though highly amusing. (I so want to have a go at that toilet! :D ) It was great to see that although Danny was smiling, Lindsay still knows that he hasn't just suddenly forgotten what's happened and it wouldn't be that hard to set someone back 10 steps into depression if they just got out of it. She's careful around him and you can see her easing back into their usual closeness though the episode's progression.

I was serious! I really did space out in the middle of the episode thinking of some mushy romantic D/L moment that only existed in my head. Maybe that's why I liked the episode so much :lol:

I think that you may be right. If not to Lindsay, Danny must have talked to someone. Maybe a cushion, or a mirror (people actually do that). Otherwise the transition is just far too abrupt for nothing major to have happened between the two scenes. If he did in fact talk to Linday, and I like to think that he did, the fact that they're still grinning and smiling at each other would suggest that the conversation didn't go sour, and that it did go well and it did help Danny overcome his grief.

It's like my thoughts miraculously appearing on the screen. Good one Dutch! :D

Fruit and Vegetables are always good for you - just like the gutter and everything else you can find there. :)

Maybe that's why he likes her? Sometimes she seems completely impervious by his charm and she's not the usual type of woman he may have dated in the past who just...drools over him and never leaves him alone...and gets rather irritating. Lindsay seems to be completely cool with the whole set up. Another reason could be that she's had alot of experience with Danny and his bike that it's become completely normal for her :) hehe.

And we're still waiting for that deepening of their relationship, and by AZ's mouth, they're in love. :D Hee! Oh I can't wait to see how they project "love". :) I still think D/L should go out for ice cream or something when they're working out of the lab. It would be nice to see Danny's appetite come back too! He doesn't seem to be very hungry this season...or maybe he gets his fill when we're not around to watch ;) (Did you notice that it's usually Lindsay he complains about being hungry to?) :lol:

No, it's a pity that we haven't seen any romantic gestures between Danny and Lindsay this season at all. Still, there may be more coming and I'm holding up on that hope. :)

I think they should take the LRC walk again, this time holding hands and Lindsay agrees to go have lunch with him. Wouldn't that be great? :D

rofl :lol: D/L fans are everywhere - literally - everywhere.

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im definitely for the return of the green t-shirt :) its a great idea on several levels. it would nicely close the circle. then they are long overdue in sharing a meal. and the ice-cream idea is so sweet. I can just see them sharing.

and now my mind is playing a scene where Danny takes her to an ice-cream parlour where the owners know him and they make him embaressed by saying things like how lovely Lindsay is and then he chose well and maybe even some wedding himts. and she is just standing there, smiling that smile of hers, enjoying his discomfort and her chocolate ice-cream.

have we talked about that already? what sort of ice-cream do you think they prefere?

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning! :D *Mo pops in for literally 2 seconds...carrying warm cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa for everyone!*

I literally have to be out the door to work, like NOW :lol: but I just had to pop in and say Hi to y'all! I know I've been MIA for a while here, I'm sorry! Life is kicking me while I'm down, which is sucky...but hey I know I can always come in here and y'all will be nice and cheery and fluffy, so thanks for that!! :D

Dutch I love the caps you posted, all of them are so swell and especially love the "Steel balls" caps and "conversation" that was classic! :D Loved it, that totally made me smile! They are just so pretty together, and those first ones of them smiling at eachother...gah, I LOVE it! They were so made for eachother! :D And our eppy/moment list! I love that too...talk about making you cheerful! That can never fail to make me grin, we've had so many swell moments...our ship rocks! D/L rocks!! :D Now PTB, give us more! :lol:

Okay literally gotta go...I wish we had more eppys to come...dang it PTB, come on! Please?! :D

Have a swell Monday my dears...keep the faith for me, I need y'all to stay fluffy! I'll be back later...really! :)

*Mo grins and sprints off to her fluffy bubble, spraying pink fog everywhere as she shimmers away!*

Psssttt...Hi Aud wub! ;)

8. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

^^^ Mo! glad to see you around again. :) *hands the ever-fluffy shipper a coffee mug with D/L pictures on it and a little breakfast cake*

^^^ *drools at danny wanting to hold lindsay* look at those eyes looking at her! ;) nice choices in the top 3 moments for both you and dutch.

i'd love to see a lunch date between danny and lindsay in future episodes. maybe an interrupted lunch where they both have to leave to a crime scene. danny leaves cash for the check and they hop onto his motorcycle to save the day from crime!!!!

dutch has a cool chalkboard. :cool:

9. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i had nothing to do this afternoon i tought,i get some watching tv,ther was nothing as always then i set some csi ny on,and i see the first d/l episode.

that was just so great al that flirting what i mis that of course we had that last week,but the first looks of them to eachother.

danny messer,how you doin.

his face expresion with that line i tought he likes her a lot.

i love to seen csi ny backwords i like her hair ther bye the way.

i love this d/l scene so mutch in this epsiode,or that in the lab see can;t find what see looking for,and he meddleshe self with it,and the al that looking at eachaother so flirting,see likes him to :).

i loved it so mutch.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Are you referring to Zoo York? Wow that brings back to many good memories. Danny seemed to get in the way practically all the time, and that practical joke he played on her made me wonder if given the chance, she'd pummel him into the ground with the microscope. :lol:

They've come along so far since then, through thick and thin, from the zoo to the pool table, and it's all been good. They're still just as cute together as they were the first time they stepped into the same scene together and way, way hotter. :devil:

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

:lol: Aaaw, so sweet of you to drag good ol' Pavarotti along and even find him a girlfriend... :p

Yes, that's right and knowing his temper -and I'm sure Lindsay does- :D the happy mood can suddenly change. And because he's smiling doesn't mean that he is completely over or has completely forgotten what has happened...it's just a sign that he's starting to pick up the pieces of his life again and tries to move on...And with Lindsay's help and support he can... :D

Well, there goes my last hope :mad:...I would've flooded the place... :eek:

Aha! I like that explanation better...since the pool table is clearly gone, they needed some new recreational grounds...and there was a very comfy Harley just readily available... :devil:

*giggles* :) I like the idea of the ice cream parlor and I'm sure that we have not discussed their favorite flavors before :p...I'd say...melon for Danny ;)...not sure about Lindsay... :)

Angel great idea of them rushing out off a lunch room and hopping on the bike...That would be so cool. Or we could start at a crime scene where some of the team are already investigating and then Danny and Lindsay -who were clearly on their way to a totally different place- pull up on the bike...8) I can just imagine the looks they'll get :D

^^ Watching ZY knowing what we know now is always fun...Wouldn't it be great to see them in the Zoo again? :)

12. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i love watching shows backwards especially after like a big reveal or knowing that the characters are going to regret doing or saying whatever they did later on. Grey's Anatomy is the best to do that with i start yelling at the tv lol.... anyway back on track....

watching "Zoo York" knowing that D/L totally hooked up like they did is funny. Lindsay looks like she wants to kill Danny most of the episode b/c he's flustering her so bad with his teasing. i love the scene where Danny is in one room, he looks across the hall to see Lindsay there, and he stops what he's doing and walks over to that room to talk to her. it was like he was so attracted to her that he just had to hear her talk or just be next to her.

season 2 was the testing phase, season 3 was yes- i- really- really- like- you- but -we'll- have-to- wait- to- give- in- phase and season 4 is more of the flirting, having fun, knowing they're definately together phase.

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys! Where's everybody gone? Busy week? Ah well - the STRIKE is OVER which means we may be getting more D/L goodness sometime in the future! :D Yay!

And of course, Happy Hump Day!! :devil:

Yea, Danny has a temper but we haven't really seen it as of late have we? Maybe he's...'settling down' abit :p But anyways, he does have a bit of a temper sometimes though I wonder what exactly Lindsay could do to make him mad rather than depressed. Unless she's insulting either Rikki and/or Ruben or trying to tell him that what happened was just nothing, he'd probably retreat into his own shell rather than lash out.

Plus, Lindsay's not that heartless - she knows enough about what and what not to say from experience and common sense.

I think they just moved the pool table somewhere else. I'd picture Danny kicking and screaming before he let that particular piece of recreation go. :p Maybe we just saw a different room which happened to just look similar to the pool table one?

I'd say that Danny'll go for Vanilla and Linds would go for chocolate, and whilst they're walking, Danny would try to steal some of her ice cream, and he'd get chocolate all over his face whilst doing so. Lindsay would laugh, and he'd just stand there staring at her, in the middle of the sidewalk, covered in chocolate ice cream. :D

Haha! That would be pretty cool, but slightly awkward. :p The looks would be enough to make even Danny blush scarlett. His girl AND his bike at work - tsk tsk tsk. How on earth is he ever going to be able to concentrate on the case at hand?

And Lindsay? Well...she's probably try to ignore Danny's grins and suggestive winks whilst grinning herself. She's probably hold back on the urge of giving him a nice kick in the ass too. :lol: hehe.

It would be sweet if Danny took her there on a date :) They can just immerse themselves at the memories, of how hot Danny thought she looked, and how repulsive Lindsay thought he was. :p Ahh, opposites do attract don't they? Fast forward 2 years and they're makin hot lurve on the pool table.

I think he annoyed her just to get her angry at him so he had a reason to argue with her, and hence have a reason to be close to her (face it, yelling across hallways isn't as fun or effecting as yelling in someone's face :p ). Watching them argue has always been fun, more than entertaining, and far too sexy.

It's a pity that we haven't had alot of that this season, or last for that matter. I miss them bantering on eyesight alone. :p Although the batmobile vs. mach 5 number was hilarious. Who else could have imagined Danny pretending to be Batman? :lol:

Season 4 part 1 was more the we're good, we're happy, we don't need to flaunt it, don't look at us phase. Season 4 part 2 is going to be the we're in lurve, watch us grin naughtily at each other, holding hands and ass grabbing/smacking phase. I look forward to the future. :D

Mo! I hope you're feeling better babes!

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Hump day :)

definitely. the date idea sounds good but I think the way things are going a case is more plausible. but they would reminiscent nevertheless :)

Im really really glad the writters strike is over except now my stomach decided to strike which makes me a very unhappy person and no new epi to look forward today is not helping any

BTW, do we know how many new eps, or when or if there is going to be? Im too lazy to look for it myself

toodles :D

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Liffer-diff you beat me to it! :lol: *Mo rushes into the thread, out of breath from coughing and sprinting after finding out THE news...* THE STRIKE IS OVER!!!!!!!! It's over, YAYYYYYYYY! And, we WILL be getting
    so at least 4 more eppy's and maybe up to 9!! So yeah plenty of time for more good D/L moments, now the writers just have to actually give them to us dang it! Don't make us shippers go on strike there writers...you got your hard earned victory, now take that higher paycheck of yours and put it to good use and give us shippers what we want...More D/L!! :D

I think I would actually pay money to see that Dutch! :lol: That sounds very "Grease" or "Grease 2"-ish...but still I would love to see that, heck I would love to see Linds on his bike going wherever! (And that sounded way more guttery than I meant it to... :devil: ) :lol:

Oh and how could I forget, Happy Hump Day! :D I'm so glad the strike is done, I'm doing a happy dance right now! We have to wait until March for new episodes, but at least we're getting them, yay!!

Okay it's back to work for me...hey did we ever discuss what D/L will be getting eachother for V-day tomorrow? (or did I miss that discussion? ;) ) I think he should get her a necklace with she should get him...mmmm, something naughty seems appropriate! :devil: :lol:

Okay really gotta go...catch y'all later my dears! :D

*Mo tosses V-day M&M's at everyone and sprays a plethora of pink fog on the thread before sprinting back to her bubble and shimmering away!* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.