NY Forum Trip to Los Angeles: Year Two!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jan 29, 2008.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I love you. You rock.

Btw, I'm like Elsie in that I've only worn my Team Flack t-shirt for the one occasion. :eek: I would wear a Ceesau shirt repetitively because it's a band and doesn't require me to explain to strangers who might inquire that the meaning of my shirt is that I want to see two fictional male TV characters hook up. :lol:

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I've only worn my Team Flack t-shirt twice, once for pictures and once when the day was damn cold. :lol: It's nice and big, what! I don't mind having two t-shirts! :devil:

Say guys, if Ceesau actually holds some concert or another by the time the meet happens, ya think it's possible we can squeeze it into the itinerary?

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Count me in. I voted for the original design but I'd also like a Ceesau t-shirt, too. I've worn my Team Flack shirt a couple times since LA.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I wore my Team Flack shirt in Michigan after I fell out of the van and busted my ass on the way back from my grandmother's funeral.

Nobody asked me what it meant, but it was comfortable. I really just ended up doing dishes in it. :p

I think I also wore it to the store one day. When I wear it, I wonder what would happen if I saw someone who actually knew what it meant and they said something to me about it. :lol: Slim chance, I know, but it would be funny. :p

I could be a myth, like a unicorn or something.

'Dude, I think I saw that chick with the Team Flack shirt in the mall!'
    'No way!'
    'I was going to throw my Orange Julius cup at her, but when I blinked, she disappeared.'
    'Wow.'

:lol:

I think my mom is under the impression that 'Team Flack' was our bowling team name or something (and that there was another group wearing a Team Someone-other-than-Flack shirt). I haven't explained the gay sexual nature of the phrase to her. *whistles innocently*

5. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Go ahead, Fay, explain to your mom that you're a fag hag. :lol:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

midnight, you hooker! You couldn't find it either. :p

What is with you people? I wear my Team Flack shirt everywhere...to the gym, to the grocery store, to bed, on dates...ok, maybe not the last one. ;) But I do wear it to the gym all the time. I think I've only been asked once, maybe? I think I said it was a character on a TV show and left it at that. :lol:

Much as I'll probably get a Ceesau shirt, I voted original design. Team Flack is priceless. I'm sure we could all come up with something just as good this year.

You all need to start wearing your Team Flack shirts! :p

7. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

I have misplaced my Team Flack t-shirt. I wore it one or two times since the trip- but since fall hit and now the winter hell I am in, I can't find it to save my life. Too many clothes I guess :eek:

and loved the 'Fern Dell' sign- classic. One would think that if you actually lived in the city you would know how the street is spelled?????? ;)

and do I want to know how Fay fell out of a van and busted her ass in Michigan after her grandmother's funeral in her 'Team Flack' t-shirt? That's awesome!

8. Top41

Really? You know the name and spelling of every street in the city you live in? Must be a lot smaller than say, Los Angeles.

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

oooohhh.... FIGHT! *gets some popcorn and sits back to be entertained*

Hey, even Henrietta is not infallible.

10. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Nothing hotter than a good cat fight.

*grabs popcorn and pulls up a chair next to Springmoon*

11. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Top, it was a joke, sorry that you didn't take it that way. The intent wasn't to offend you.

12. Top41

Sorry if I misinterpreted.

So it seems like most people would prefer an original design, which is cool! :D I think we'll be ordering the t-shirts in a slightly different way this year if we go that route--everyone would be responsible for ordering their own, since it makes no difference in price if you order 1 or 100. So we'll probably go that route once we come up with a design just to make things easier. International folks will be able to have them shipped to MrsG's residence to avoid big shipping expenses. :cool:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hehe, I didn't put it on until after I busted my ass, technically, but I was not in a good mood. My sister laughed at me when I fell. My father was not amused. :p I still have the bruise on my knee.

(I forgot that I hadn't typed up the desperate journal-type-entries I wrote while stranded in zero-intranetz land.)

Basically, when you're wearing dress shoes that have no traction and you're trying to squeeze past some idiot that shouldn't be sitting in the way so that you can climb down the very-narrow steps on the side of a van in the middle of the winter--your fat ass is going down. :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I dug my Team Flack shirt out of my bag because I needed a pick-me-up. :p

I'm not sure how Team Flack can be matched as a saying for the shirt, but hopefully we can come up with something between now and then...

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hey, I just remembered.

Wasn't there some plan to print out D/F pictures on the shirts this time? :lol: Or was it of Carmine's nekkid ass? :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Either sound good to me. :devil: