How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I would love to hear the commentrys on the US dvds... but the only way I know how is to buy Region 1 dvd which as much as I love NY I don't really need 2 boxsets of the seasons.

2. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Take a look around Internet. I live in Spain and already have my season 3 dvd's. I bought them on e-bya, but also are avaliables at amazon and a few other pages. I love the comments of Eddie Cahill, btw :p

3. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Yeah, I know. I checked it when a ad on The Edge said that TV3 was having new CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. And.... Nothing.

4. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

OH NO!!!
    We were disussing this at school today and we think they maybe TV3 will be playing CSI for the first half, then CSI:NY for the second half because of the writers strike, there are less episodes.
    Well I hope it turns out that way :( I am going to write to TV3 if it doesn't advertise CSI:NY real soon

5. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

If that's what they're planning to do then i'm all for it! ( Did anyone notice that they cut the season of CSI: Miami that was completed before the writers strike??)

Maybe... We'll get our CSI: NY then.. I hope so :)

6. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Hands up all the Brits that are all 'cited about tonight's new episode... unless you are like me and have read so many spoilers to it, you can cheefully sit there and freak your family out by telling them 'who done it' right at the start :))

7. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

^ I am although I've already seen the episode so I just watch because yeah I'm obsessed like that. Though i already annoy parents saying oooh when something gonna happen or giggle before Flack says his line.

8. teardrop

teardrop Dead on Arrival

hey there =)

Actually I'm from Germany but currently living in Scotland. My city is near Glasgow and I like it so far. Don't know which episode is airing because I didn't had enough time :(.

9. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

No I didn't notice that. I hardly watched CSI:Miami

10. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Yeah but i hope that doesn't happen because i have this feeling that Private Practice will be on after Grey's and that vs. CSI:NY that's hard.

That's what VHS is for :)

But honestly they should televise it soon!

11. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Yep, me too Dawni . The husband now refuses point blank to watch it with me because I always demand to press live play on the Sky box so that I can rewind the Flack/Danny/Hawks/random hot man scenes again and again. Plus, like I said, I have seen them before so it means I know what's coming up and 'apparently' the whole 'I know who did it' joke wears thin real quick... hmmm, who's have thunk it :rolleyes:

Hiya Teardrop . Small world, I live in Glasgow... yes, it's okay to be afraid. Lucky for you I'm housbound :D Just kidding, I hope you enjoy living in Scotland. I swear I'm NOT the avarage Scots woman so you'll probably love it hear. Plus, I'm from the highlands of Scotland not Glasgow... again, you can chalk one up in their favour for that.

I'm only aware of the episodes that have a large amount of Flack in them (why yes, my CSI NYC obsession does seem mainly based on my uncontrolable hormones and for that I apologise :D). I NEVER know what the titles are. Except last nights which was 'Down The Rabbit Hole' or something... because my mind lives several levels below gutter level! Plus, it was a very surreal episode and not what I expected from New York. Dare I say it... I was a smite dissapointed. It was a tad too crazy for me, except for Adam being in it, lots of Adam and Adam at his 'geeking out' best is always good.

Right, I accept I'm never going to be Kristine on the ol' review stakes so I think I'll leave the review to the guys who can... you know.... review :)

Ohhh and can I please, please, please have a vertual high five from someone because it's only taken me 3 bloody weeks to figure out how to add more than more quote in a post, and add italics and bold! It may seem simple to some... but I seem simple to many :confused: :lol: I'm so proud, next thing you know I'll be hacking into NASA! :cool:

Awww dammit, I've gone and written another essay... I need to go get a life and stop boring you guys. Cheery for now.

*psssst* This is where you all say 'no, no, no Haggis... stay! We find your posts both informative and entertaining'. SAY IT! :mad: I'm off to sulk :p

12. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

OMFG SO DO I XD its a bit shit isn't it? Could murder the trains sometimes, trying to navigate Glasgow Central at rush hour killed me yesterday.

13. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Yes my friend, I agree. Glasgow, is indeed, Hell on earth. Try the damn bus service.AGGHHHHAHAHHAHHA! :mad: Anyway, there must be something about the Glasgow air... smog (you decide!) that makes us such crazy CSI fans.

Without ailenating everyone else on the board right now, as I frequently do :rolleyes:, it may very well of been my husband that nearly killed you at Central Station yesterday. He gets the 5.38pm train and fell over... not one, not two, but FOUR people trying to get to the top of the platform in time. If it was him, feel free to sue... I'll back you up :D

14. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

:D I'll happily give you that 'high 5' you rightly deserve! P.S. Can you PS me and let me know how to to use more than 1 quote, thanx, chuck ;)

15. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Oh praise all that is good... I'm not the only 'speshul' person on here that struggles with technology. ;)

I mean, I knew you were daft as a brush mate, but I never knew you were daft as me :D

PM on it's way my scouse friend. Can't promise it'll make sense! :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.