Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

They're saying the end of the strike might be announced tomorrow or this weekend. All the agreements are being looked over by a lawyer now and then both parties just have to sign and move on. Oh God everyone keep your fingers crossed.

If it does end this weekend, most shows are prepared to go back to work at the beginning of March.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ooohhh good news about the strike that's great!!!! So if they go to work at the beginning of March does that mean there's a chance we get new episodes this season? Or is that just impossible at this point? :confused: It's so unfair and cruel to us hiphuggers that this had to happen just THIS season!!!! Still, EC will prevail!!!! :D

3. midnight_tiptoes

If they go back in march then yes, there will be a few more episodes this season. Shootin usually goes into mid April, so they would have time to shoot 4 episodes or so. However, it depends on how many scripts they have near completion. They might not have time to write them. A few shows have announced that they're done for the season regardless of when the strike ends. As far as I know, miami is not one of them, but you never know.

Considering the massive black hole this strike left in the economy of California, EC is the least of my concerns. I just want production to return cause there's so many people struggling economically right now.

4. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

This really is good news. The california economy is really having a hard time coping and with the writers' strike, it became even worse.

Lucy, thanks for the pic! Ahhh, the good old days. Yup, that really pretty much sums up all the rules!

I usually don't multi ship. I tend to choose one and stick by it unless it's other characters other than the ones in my ship (i.e. Ryan/Sam, RV is starting to grow on me) though I don't really mind if my ship doesn't go canon (unless it's EC, they HAVE to go canon!) and I also try not to explore other ships' thread. It's easier on the heart ;)

5. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Whoppie! *throws left over carnival garland in the air*

Thx for the great info on the strike; I do hope this will relieve you and many others who had to count pennies throughout the last weeks.

I wanna have a CSI wedding! OK; so a hot kiss actually, but, still, Eric should just quit, kidnap Cal, and leave for Mexico. You go, boy!

xxNora

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

That's definitely good news about the strike. *fingers crossed*

Yeah, I'm completely the opposite. For some reason I don't ship anybody on Miami unless I've got the same character all across the board, in this case Calleigh. :rolleyes: :lol: The good news though, is that I can't ship Eric with anybody else. For me, he belongs exclusively to Calleigh. Unless Calleigh decides she doesn't want him, in which case I get him. ;) :lol:

An EC wedding would be so freaking adorable, aww! I want one, please. (See, I like some fluff. :lol:) Calleigh would look so gorgeous in a wedding gown. And she would so glow as she walked down the aisle, her eyes on Eric alone. And sexy Eric in a handsome tux... God, he would look so yummy. :devil: And the sight of Calleigh walking toward him would make him fall in love with her all over again. :D That would have to be the prettiest wedding ever, heh. The whole idea though makes me wish Tim was still around 'cause I have the feeling Eric would've chosen him as his best man. :( Man, there are just so many reasons why EC should've gotten married years ago! :lol: :D

I mean, think about it. By now, they could've had one beautiful daughter getting ready to start preschool, and another baby on the way. Aww. :D

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for the info. :)

I'm pretty much a stay with my ship kind of shipper. There's like one couple per show that's just my favorite even though EC is my OTP. Once I see chemistry they capture me and I rarely want them with anybody else. The only time I've multi shipped has been with Catherine, cause even though she and Grissom, IMO, should be together, I've had to accept she has great chemistry with Warrick also.

But EC, I just can't see them with anyone else. ;)

8. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Hey kids!

I've written a little one-shot for the Valentine's Day challenge. To those participating: don't read! To all others: please do, and leave me your thoughts. :D

xx Nora

Link

9. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Wow how longs has it been since I was here???

Since the strike I've been so lazy to anything which is so ridiculous when you think about it I know. Well there's a few articles going around today saying the WGA shook hands on the deal. Walt Disney's chief executive Michael Eisner: “It's over,” Eisner said during an appearance on CNBC's “Fast Money.” “They made the deal, they shook hands on the deal. It's going on Saturday to the writers in general.” Eisner brushed aside the possibility of the writer's rejecting the agreement, stating that “A deal has been made, and they'll be back to work very soon.”

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Let's hope so...I am bored out of my mind!! But more importantly, there are people who NEED the strike to be over like Caro, b/c financially they need writers back at work.

So I definately have my fingers crossed for ya Caro ;)

11. midnight_tiptoes

Great news, guys. While the end of the strike hasn't been officially announced, there's a 99% chance that the new pact might be scribbled this weekend.

Also, CSI: Miami is expected to complete 4-7 episodes to air in April/May.

I'm SO relieved!

12. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4/7 episodes in April/May................................I think I might have had a mild stroke because of that news Midnight! :lol:

EDITED:Lets just hope Eric and Calleigh's storyline is still in the works and hasn't been altered because of the strike.

13. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

There Just Soo Hot Together

Really Cute Couple

14. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Yippee! :) :) :)

This is sooo great! That means at least 4 to 7 new shippy scenes, because so far they have given us at least one per episode. Hopefully, they'll be even more explicit and will involve lots of tongue action. *fingers crossed*

xx Nora :D

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I soooo nearly fell out of my chair at work yesterday when I read that!! :D

There is even more to happy about right now....check it out:
    TV Guide.com-Strike Watch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.