William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
ren4e, don't apologise its fine and the fact that you tried all you could... anyway the links in the above post does work so thats all that matters. ;)

Yeah ren4a we can fibally see your pics and they are .... so great.

And I love your banner. :)

Yeah, ren4e good job.. nice shots.. thank's
jb.png

WALKING IN SANTA MONICA WITH GINA

CUTE AND CLOSE

BRING IT OVER TO MY PLACE, BILLY

Here's a pic. of him with Jorja, on her the opening night of her play in L.A. how cool, he does love plays. He left to do one last season, so it follows suit that he'd be at her's ;) their good friends off screen as well, amd Marg too ;) the blonde, is the girl portraying Dusty Springfield in her play about said singer! now that this writers strike has ended, I wonder if he'll come back with the beard, or shave it off again?

JORJA AND FRIENDS

wow nice pic! i am so happy that he really like acting as an art and he hasn't become to comersial! and he support his friends, showing them he cares :) he is almost perfect :D

Ren4e: Great pics!!! I'm glad that you were finally able to fix the problem.

Des: Great pic of Billy, Marg and Jorja. They all look really happy. It doesn't surprise me at all that Billy went to the opening night of Jorja's play. The theatre is in his blood and I know that he would do anything for any of his friends, doublly so if it has to do with a play.

Here's a couple more from that same night:

Billy and Marg

chatting That chick playing Dusty is scary in this pic

And now for some oldies but goodies:

Can you breathe Greg?...*smirk*

The Wink

Suit, THE LOOK, unfastened tie melts*

Wrigley Field film-makers picture

The girls name in Jorja's play is Kristen Holly Smith, this is from Jorja's fan-site ;) and here's a great pic. of him from RADIO TIMES, and the whole article can be read on the WP "should I stay or should I go" news files! thank's to Yoshi ;)

BEAUTIFUL BILLY
141aj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back