You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^ I have messages from 333 too, the monthly message with the cost of the line, and when I saw the number after the storyline started laughed too :lol:

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Well, I'm a corruptee who has crossed over to the dark side and joined the corruptors. :D Wow. Look at all those quote boxes. They're quite mezmerizing.

But . . . I don't hate my dog. How could I hate a face like that?! *points at avatar* :( :eek: ;) It's not my fault her name is "Lily" and that starts with the same letter as the name of the chick who "Must REALLY Go." :p ;)

3. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

MMM...Flack can be my DOM any day!

Which is probaly a sign I watch this show too much because the other night I called my boyfriend DON insted of RON!!! I instanlty relized how Mac felt when he called Payton, Claire. And when I tried to explaine the whole thing he(Ron) just shook his head and went to sleep. Oppsie! :eek:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Uh-oh, Flacknatic! :eek: :eek: :eek: Sounds like was cool about it though. :lol: :D

They are! And we are glad to have you on the corrupting side. :devil:

Lily is adorable! :D I wondered if that was her in your avatar. But if she could speak, she'd probably say, "Don't call me Lindsay!" :lol:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You know you watch too much CSI:NY (or more accurately, you know you type about NY too much) when you go to type 'snowflake' and it comes out 'snowflack'. :rolleyes:

I've had my fingers type Adam or Hawkes on automatic, too. If I ever write about a hawk, I have to make sure to proofread. :lol:

6. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

my grandma came over yesterday and she was there when i got home from class. i walked in and the first thing she said was "boom" haha. we usually call each other b/t commercials to talk about what's going on but i was at my friends house watching it so i couldn't call her. we both love Danny haha.

this is definately a case of both me and my grandma watching too much CSI:NY lol.

7. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

When you watch it and understand the chemical names and formula.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

You know you watch too much CSINY when....

....You are watching a film and hear the Baba O'riley theme tune and smile- a lot! :D

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

...you are watching Friends and the theme tune comes on and you think about CSI, just because you made a CSI intro with the song :lol:

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

When all of your photobucket pics are pics of Mac, and most of your website favorites list are csi ny related sites.

11. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Last December I went on a family trip and because of a snow storm, all flights back to Toronto were cancelled. The plane wouldn't go any further than Chicago. We were stuck over night and I considered braving the storm to go see the Tribune Building where Gary Sinise shot his scenes.

12. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol you know when you watch too mcuh CSi:NY when your watching Ransom, and the shoot out scenee with gary Sinse and the other bad guys and you say "If he was mac taylor, he would have found that kid/shot her ass long before now."

Or when you want a teshirt that says "what would Mac Taylor do" and a pic of Mac from snow day.

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Last week my roommate and I got a fake note from our landlord. I say fake because it was written by our flat mate (which we hate, but the feeling is mutual) and signed with our landlord's name. We started to compare under a magnifying glass the two types of writing, at some point we even scanned the thing and looked closer at it on the computer, and did an analysis. The type of paper wasn't consistent with the one that our landlord usually used. It was actually ripped off from a notebook she waved (a few weeks ago) in front of us. I swear, we were so close to start looking for fingerprints. After all, everything is connected. We waited for her to get back home from work, and we started the "interrogation", NY style of course. I thought at somepoint to actually tell her : "If I look for fingerprints, I bet that yours are all over the place". I didn't say though :D. The woman admitted she wrote the note and we "sentenced" her to do the dishes for a week. :D

14. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lmao, that is a good one! I can not believe how though you were! What was the whole note thing about if you don't mind me asking.

lol You know you watch CAi too much when you start talking about the chars as if you know them in relaity.

15. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

you know you watch to mutch csi ny when you do a resurce it's really dirty job.

you know you watch to much csi ny you mad at someone mis a new episode of csi ny and that person don't care about it at all.
    you are total freeking out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.