American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Okay...almost forgot to post :lol: :lol:

Last night, we ended up with 17 hopefuls, and Simon, and Ryan got a breast full :lol: :lol:

I'm sure about anybody else, but does Paula seem a little withdrawn, or is it just me, she seems out of it this year.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

A better group in Miami, and boy what a beautiful city~

I jotted down a few moments, the 1st girl who worked at the meat market belched.. real classy :rolleyes:

The guy with the strong accent, Siomon goes "I'd like you if I was drunk" :D

The two large black women who loved Randy to death, and squeezed both him and Simon, pretty good singers!

The guy who sang through his nose, horrible :mad:

The chick who was so full of herself, and was conceited didn't even know what 'precocious' meant and said she wasn't acting, yeah she was, she was better when she was 12 :confused:

And the last guy OMG hideious.. go away..

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Ugh, yeah that precocious girl sure was a mouthful, huh? I have a sneaking suspicion she wouldn't do very well as an actress either. :rolleyes: She had an okay voice but I was too distracted by that 'personality' of hers. Good riddance.

LOL the two large ladies were awesome. I hope one of them wins, they're just awesome. :D

:lol: @ Ryan Seacrest. I love him.

Loved seeing Miami in the flesh. They had some pretty good talent--that one blondish rocker with the long hair who sang 'Simple Man' was great. I hope he makes it far.

4. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Ooh good news (for New Zealanders anyway! :lol:)!!
    American Idol is coming back to TV2!! YAY!
    We haven't had American Idol in New Zealand for aaaaaaagggggeeeeeeesssssss

That means more Simon (and Ryan :p ) and more drama!! :D :D

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Are you ready for another night of our wanna be idol's in Atlanta, I'm sure our judge's are :lol: :lol: Let's just hope, we get some hopefuls here, if not, than at least a good laugh.

NZGirly, YAY!! for you, :D

6. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I know!!! :D :D
    Can't wait for it to start now!
    Finally something good to watch on Saturday nights

7. MacsLovlyAngl

Well...

Tuesday, and wed, proved to be a waste of TV time,though they ended up a handful of hopefuls. Plus you have to love a man, who loves a dog, yay Simon for showing your sensitive side. ;)

Next weeks epi's, look to be very intersting, we get to see Paula, and Simon, at each others throats :mad:, with Simon leaving the trials, should prove intersting. :lol:

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I felt pretty much the same ho-hum, kinda of on the boring side, Simon hardly likes anybody, and Paula liked almost everyone, and Randy is neutral.. still a bunch of losers..mostly. Simon cracks me up.. when he goes "OK" and they just keep singing, how embarassing, fools :mad:

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I normally only watch this show when I have nothing and I mean NOTHING else to watch and well I was bored flipping around the channels and I came across AI and it was at the part where the blonde (who was pretty, with really long hair) started out trying to sing a song by Celine Dion (why do people try to do that) and failed but they told her she could try again if she could go out and memorize a Dolly Pardon song, and when she did I was surprised at the fact that she did so well on "Island and the streams", and the fact that she learned it quickly and with little screw ups.

Honestly after her and the fact that Simon fineally relented and admitted Paula and Randy were right she has a Dolly Pardon type of voice and they cracked up laughing, I changed the channel, I got bored. I can't watch this show only because my poor dog will literly cover her ears and look at me as if begging me to change the channel, which is hard to do when I am doing the samething. :lol:

10. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be funny if one of the CSI stars went to audition for AI? Think about it, I know they're all too old now, but imagine Jonathan Togo ten years younger going in to that competion and trying so sing a love song or something. :lol:

That kept me rolling on the floor for a while. :lol:

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I've been addicted to the show during Season 3-5 but then I just lost interest in Season 6. And now I am hooked! :) I can't get enough of it.
    Maybe that's one of the reason I'm hooked. :lol: :p But just a tiny little crush. ;)

I have to say, I was ROTFL during "I Am Your Brother". *giggles* And I don't know but Paula seem to be gone for a while then came back doing sign languages and dancing around. :confused:

Anyway, I actually like that rocking nurse and the guy that sang "Waiting On The World To Change". I really like him. He was really cute. :eek: ;)

Can't wait for next week to see who's In and Out. :) Oh, and they can play instruments. That's something. :)

ericisacuite, that isea made me a giggle. :D I'd like to see that. ;)

12. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Very funny last night!!
    I agree with you luvincsi, that Guy wearing a white costume with a silver cape and had "Simon" Written on his hat was the funniest audition eVer!!!!

"I am your brother, your best friend forever!" :lol: :lol: Oh man that was so funny! All the judges singing along then Ryan joining in. Oh man that was just so funny!! Then Simon at the end of the song saying "What was that called?" :lol:!!!

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Okay, when Simon said that I laughed even more. :lol: I must say that was one cool suit. :p

14. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

I love that moment so much!!
    It was a cool suite aye. Especially the cape! :p Oh he was so funny that "brother" guy. Writing a song for Simon, then having that speech about Simon at the end! Ahh so funny

15. MacsLovlyAngl

Hey Idol fans, two hour special tonight, this is where Simon walks off, leaving Paula and Randy, on their own. I can't wait, this is going to be good.

Hugs Simon :D, cause he's gonna need it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.