CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2004.

1. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

*sorry for being OT*
    My sister is the worst at writing letters- hers was just a 'hi I really like you, please can I have you autograph?' kind of letter to Gary Sinise and she got the pic she sent to him signed with a cute little message. She didn't include an adressed envelope which is probably why it took a year though.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Where did your sister send the letter to??

3. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

I'm not sure but I think it was the CBS adress that you can write to all of them at, I'll check for sure tomorrow though for you :)

4. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I sent it sooooo long ago, but I'm pretty sure I used the CBS address. I don't think I sent a SASE because even if I did they didn't use that.
    And no I did not send a pic! ;)

Thanks for asking, good luck if you write to him, the postmark was from Pheonix AZ too, strange!!
    :lol:

5. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm just bumping up this thread for anyone who might want to post about any autograph successes or if anyone needs or wants to offer any advice for other CSI autograph hunters, that would be most welcome too.

I've read elsewhere on the board about some recent responses received from Carmine Giovinazzo, so congratulations to those lucky people. Carmine does seem to be one of the actors who responds fairly frequently to fan mail. What a great guy! :)

6. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Ok I have had great success with autographs, I just got mine back today from Carmine Giovinazzo. And I got Emily Proctor as well... And I have gotten Gary Sinise like 5 times already. On all 3 seasons of CSI NY and on the Cast Photo, and on the CSI NY Tv Guide. Going to try for Jon Togo now. Oh I also have Eva La Rue from Miami. ( but it is from her All My Children days. )
    Angela :)

7. ericisacutie

^^Awesome! What address did you use for Gary Sinise if you don't mind sharing. :)

8. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

Does anyone have a partiular one for Eddie Cahill? Or has anyone ever recieved anything off him, I'm interested to know.

9. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

I don't use one for Gary, I don't need to. He is always in Florida for Christmas. He does the Candlelight show at Epcot here. I have seen him the last 7 years that he has been here. And to my Mom knows his wife. So that helps me out alot. He always signs stuff for me. Every year when we see him. He'll say "Hey Angela what did you bring for me this year?" He is such a sweat heart to me. I have is autograph on Apollo 13 and Forest Gump as well as CSI Ny...Angela

10. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I'm so jealous , the only people I see around here is the hollyoaks cast (brit soap opera.)

11. ericisacutie

That's really cool. I wish I could meet him, next time would you send some love to him from the TALKCSI board? :lol:

12. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

yea I will, Maybe we could do a fan project for him and I would be happy to give it to him. What do you all think?

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Please try and stay on the topic of autographs in this thread. You would need to PM the NY mods Top41 and MrsGiovinazzo if you have an idea about a fan project, as it wouldn't come under the Merchandise forum. ;)

Congratulations on all your recent successes everyone! :D

14. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

My partner in crime got me a genuine hand signed Eddie Cahill autograph card for Val Day. He checked the signature and everything and it's Eddie's real sig, I couldn't belive it!

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Hey i know this has probably been asked before lol but im wanting to send autograph requests to the USA from England and don't really know how to go about it.
    I have the addresses and know what i'll send but its the whole different stamps, SASE and all that that confuses me lol so....HELP anybody...if i'm not too crazy

Thanks in advance :)