William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow GameFace!! Those are amazing drawings!!! Great pics everyone!

I found this pic from the upcoming rerun Lying Down with Dogs. I thought it was quite funny!! :lol:

GameFace said:
great pics once again GilsGal and Des :cool:

Here's a couple drawings I did of Billy: One Two

WOW, GameFace awesome your a talent waiting to be discovered ;) did you take art in school, or are you just a natural? If I drew anything it would come out as a smiley-face :D you've even got his sexy lips down to a tea! Nice job!

SAUVE AND DEBONAIR
licklips.gif

He does look "sexy" and so tantalizing, with his beard, and so young, like in S/4, I was a bit stunned when he shaved if off, but did get used to it, and do like the darling dimple, we'll see if he keeps it!

SUNGLASSES & BEARD

william_petersen.gif
wow.jpg
that gorgeous curly hair, and those eyes!

He reminds me of Harpo Marx in that picture. I do love the sunglasses and beard though, I want the beard back on Grissom!

wow great pics all!
i just looove those pics!

Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4

well no idea why u can't see it directly but just copy and paste the url for now!
i am really sorry :confused:

*EDITED: To shorten screen, links will not work unless you click them copy the addy and re-paste it back in, this is odd.*

ren4e there's a thread that will walk you through the steps on posting pics. or Destiny or TallyHo are really experts on helping you through this process.. so when you can, post these again, and we can all enjoy them!

Here's one of Billy in 2004, at the Michael Douglas Golf Tournie..

SMILEY FACE soo cute!

ren4e,
*EDITED: To shorten screen, links will not work unless you click them copy the addy and re-paste it back in, this is odd.*
Okay I tested the links by clicking on to them, they didn't work and as I stated in the Edit that is odd since they are good, but the only way to do it. I would suggest that you (if you don't have one) save the pictures and upload them to an account (like photobucket, etc) and then link them over here and repost them.

Also I did edit how your links show, only because by reposting the address where you would put "Pic 1" or whatever name you choose, makes the screen stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back