CSI: NY "Eyecons"

Re: CSI: NY "Eyecons" (CSI in Second Life)

To be honest what is the point of giving people clues to 'exclusive footage' when they have already bought it!!

Exactly! I want to see something new! Where's next week's episode preview, for example?

Agreed, completely!

yeah, it is stupid...but i guess they are advertising it. I don't have it yet, so i got excited when i saw it. :lol: I have to wait till christmas..ahhhh

All that talk about the poster that keeps showing up every few episodes got me thinking of this. Does anyone know if there have been anymore of these? Or has this just been forgotten?

Has anyone tried entering the name of the poster (Hilla Kitty) in the eyecon field on the NY page?

Oh well, it was a good theory!

What about Danny's phone number from ep 413?

It's a 555 number so I don't think it will work. All the other numbers they have used for this have been "actual" numbers.

^They probably didn't want to have a million people trying to call Danny for a little 'somethin' somethin'" :lol: ;)

Whoops--I had the name wrong! Try "Killa Kitty"!

They should have done that and when you call Danny gives you the password. Only the password :lol:

Yup still nothing... I guess they just forgot about it. Which wouldn't be all that surprising really.

i tried a couple of words from the last eppy, with alice and wonderland stuff...but no dice.

xfcanadian said:
i tried a couple of words from the last eppy, with alice and wonderland stuff...but no dice.

I've been wondering about this too... I was waiting to see if anyone posted anything about those text message numbers that were on the paper that was inside the Peter Pan book, which gave the information about the parties. I think the numbers even shimmered as, was it Mac?, held the paper up.

I didn't even bother because I was going to see if someone else did it first. :lol: Translation: Too lazy to go find the numbers to try them. :D

there were some names and numbers in 4x14, but i did not try any of them yet. sometimes i feel like they gave up on the eyecons. :rolleyes:

danny's number was a 555 number. :lol:

Has anyone tried felonydate.com? :lol:

Back