Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

OMG! did anyone see the new outtakes of jorja and billy in 8x07????? its great! lol... i dont know how to do the linking thing, otherwise i would post them here. Go to live journal, its there

2. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

He also had a migraine in the episode when he is suspended and the gang work from his house. He said that he get one once a year. It's also a theme in fanfiction. Enough to take notice.

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, I'm just back from my little mini vacation and haven't had much time to keep up with things. So, is this some new stuff on Jorja comming back or the stuff from KTLA late last week. And, where on LiveJournal are the outtakes from 8x07. I just did a Jorja Fox search over there and came up with about 50 communities. Speaking of which... whats up with the young girls shipping older women (MrsRobinson) comming up in that search, JF is NOT an older women. ::sheesh::

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey fans rally around the "news bulletin on the "Jorja is coming back" there's some snarky comments, so I kinda of gave my take, just a heads up, if you want.. if not it's cool ;)and I'm thrilled.. so I have to not let these fans get me down, although they do.. AHHH, Grissom taking her in his arms.. can't wait!!!

LEAPIN' LIZARDS in their bed[​IMG]

6. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

WOO HOO! SARA'S COMING BACK! CAN YOU SAY GEEK BABY? :D

7. Desertwind

Of course you can say GEEKBABY why not, if their married, they both love children, and that would be the next step.. babies, cute ones too, what would be some cute names for girls & boys? here's an outtake from the "kiss" from "GBGL" just practicing.. lucky girl kssing him numerous times[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. seattlegsrfan

Adzix I just snorted tea out my nose when I saw your new icon. Too funny!
    Hey, i got this google alert for a Variety interview thing with JF. No CSI stuff or anything, but it's cool.
    I hope when JF comes back the rating go through the roof and they get/are married so the anti's have to bite it. It's true love, why can't they see it?

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Theres always gonna be snarky comments, alot of people aren't really sure on how to feel about it all. or just being cocky one.

I saw an icon of that, but I was never sure wtheck it was about. Its on lj? What all does it say/do?

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks for that article seattlegsrfan! :) It was really cute! I think Jorja is much more bubbly in real life than any of her characters have been on tv. I love how she's so open and I totally agree with her about Johnny Depp! :lol:

11. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

If we just ignore the comments it will just drop down to page 2 and be forgotten, else it will just go on forever.

I love the Variety interview her crush is Johnny Depp he's mine too.

12. Desertwind

Your right zappy it just pisses me off, on their comments, but I'll try and not respond, it does no good anyway, like beating ones head against a stone wall.. so she likes Johnny Depp, who doesn't. I haven't read it yet ;) here's some *quotes* Jorja has made!

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/jorja_fox/

13. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

It upsets me too when people say that stuff, Jorja/Sara is just great. My sister likes her as much as I do so that's good :), but she does not like GSR.

14. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Right. This is me, coming back from the depths of doom, to comment on this apparently lost for months picture.
    OHMYLORD! -flails to death-
    Well, now that I'm over that, and have watched Jorja's interview, I can say I'm a happy camper.
    Yeah.
    Gotta go, my friend and I are working out our summer plans of frying eggs on her Vegas sidewalk.
    Yobang.
    - Andy ;; Toasty

15. seattlegsrfan

Hey, anyone who's reading Insomnfreak's Redux there are three new chapters. Make sure you have plenty of tissues. It's very very sad, very.
    For anyone who's not reading it, you should be. GSR at it's best. Only one problem, it's a WIP and I want more now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.