Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

It's true, I defected to the fluffy side, from being in the middle. Fluffy won me over( and a couple of fluffy friends who kicked me off the fence on the subject). At this point, it's fluffy D/L stories that are keeping me going. There is so much Danny angst on the show right now, the fluffier side of things has been easier for me to tolerate! I look forward to the new episode tomorrow night, and I will be here with any D/L updates at my regular time. Here's hoping we get anything, I know I could use some D/L!

2. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

As much I'm in for the fluff/smut, I'm an angsty girl as well. I think if you balance the two out, you get perfection. Well, near-perfection. Too much angst, the fluffers get angry and too much angst, the angsties get angry. But DL is DL and that's what we love!!!

I think that pink fog is affecting my brain... I have no idea what I just said.

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Thanks very much for all of the help! I think that going to the Danny thread is a great idea and I hadn't really thought about it.

Since it's going to end up being a D/L piece maybe I'll come by and link you guys to it in a couple of weeks when I'm done with it.

-llk

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Hump/New Epi Day

Im really happy we have a new epi today but also sad that it will be the last epi for at least a month. Im staying positive with the image of the writters, after the strike is settled (hopefuly this week) will put on a table 10 brand new epis already written

Im right there with you, Mo. nothing beats the fluffy optimism :)

Danny getting jelaous over a suspect is an interesting concept. he is rather posessive and it could be interesting to see it. Danny glaring at the guy, Lindsay glaring at Danny and Flack or/and Hawkes on the sidelines enjoying the
    "drama"

see you later

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Happy Hump Day y'all! New episode tonight! W00T! :D

Good lord you had no idea how much I wanted to say "make babies" as a response to that. :lol: It was just so...fitting :p Ahh well, they did have fun the last time they bet on a "sport" didn't they? Even the pool table got to see some action, for once in its life.

I agree LLK, you'll probably get alot more insight there...

....NEVERMIND! Stay here :D

I think we're all hoping for some solid DL (when are we not exactly? Oh yeah, when there's angst...) but we need more things to talk about (not that we're running out of stuff - vegetables anyone?) but it's fun to talk about what's actually happening on screen.

Danny's moodyness is making my muse go into fluffy overdrive. Seriously, I think you'll get a fluffy fic from me sometime soon. :)

Oh hell that would be a fun thing to watch. And Danny, of course, would be utterly oblivious that he looks like he's going to pound the guy and Lindsay's just there, clutching her forehead in disbelief as her boyfried tries to swoop in and save the day.

If he's that possessive, I wonder what would happen if someone got physical with Lindsay and he wasn't there but somehow found out. Say...a suspect slapped her, hard, or punched her or strangled her before she could get her gun out. He'd be pret-ty darn pissed off I'd say :p Though he'd probably be more concerned with Lindsay than the idiot.

:D

I now own all of Brad Paisley's albums. It's amazing how many songs of his reminds me of DL. One song? 'Little Moments' from Mud on the Tires. Mo! You know it? :p I think it's a great DL/fic song. :)

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Happy Hump Day and yeah for a new ep! :D

Something really needs to happen that asks for such a reaction, especially when you add Carly's bonus of Flack and Hawkes watching the drama unfold :lol:...It has to become publicly known that Danny is Lindsay's and Lindsay is Danny's. Period! :D

Of course...what is the fun in fluff and angst if it hasn't got any smut... :devil:

LOL, over here we have a commercial by the Health Department and roughly translated it says:

...Two ounces of vegetables and two ounces of fruit a day, then you will last a lot longer... :eek:

That suddenly sounds quite different now too... :devil:

Aah! Great! *allows Stuffy a little more playing time with Danny* Now at least I know you will be here to discuss the new ep.. :D

*giggles* And don't they just love to bet, because in their case they both know that even though you lose you still end up with a great prize. :p

I'm just curious which piece of furniture has become the victim of their bet this time. Since the pool table has obviously not survived the way they were 'playing' on it and has probably lost a leg or two since SD ;)

Yeah for your spoilers - I will be here tomorrow morning to read them...we could all use some D/L and...
    ...they will be working a case together; so they have to at least be close to each other at times and who knows what else will happen...

Well I think our girl will be quite pissed too :cool:...and it will be hilarious when D/L get in an argument about whether Danny's going to punch that guy's lights out or Lindsay.. :lol:

7. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I envy you so bad. I positively worship the guy! His songs are great, and "Little Moments" is such an awesome D/L song. So is "She's Everything"... *loves that song*

Happy Hump Day y'all! :lol: Can't wait to see what happens in tonight's eppy. :)

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, that was quite the episode!
    Danny and Lindsay do work together, and while there are no outstanding moments, at least Danny was not angst ridden tonight. There was some mild joking between the two, including a reference to "Steel Balls", and a very nice grin from Danny to Lindsay at one point. We also get two booms from Danny tonight, and the reappearance of his bike(I think) in the garage when they use it for testing the speed of the street luges. So, while there was no outstanding moments, it was a nice episode. Small moments, I guess. Can't wait for you all to see it.

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I still find it no fair that you get to watch before me, knowing I got to waits 2 more hours. *sighs* I shall torture you all for this..

*steals Liff's brad albums* What? I need to make copies of those. :)

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Too bad that everyone can't see the episode at the same.

Far I love this episode. Not too many moments but they are nice. And it looks like Danny and Lindsay have been shopping together. Their leather jackets look alike!

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I missed a thread opening? I am a bad shipper. :(

Okay... so there were some great D/L looks, and at one point where Danny comes to Lindsay in the lab I would almost swear he touched her butt... or held her chair while she stood up... I'd have to rewatch to be sure since it went by so fast... and my imagination really wanted to see something... It was a good episode, enjoyable, but I wanted more D/L for what may wind up being the final episode. *cries* ...but can I just say that Danny revving the Harley was frickin' hot? *drools* :devil:

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^^ Txs so much guys for all the spoilers! I'm starting work late today and therefor I will be home quite late tonight too, but at least now I know that we are not left with some kind of frustrating D/L cliffhanger :eek: or a bump or whatever. :rolleyes: Now everything is still open to continue with their story once this strike is over or (and let's hope it will not come to that :mad:) in September.

The ep sounds like fun, there's joking, grins, some up-for-interpretation moments AND Danny + Bike *starts to drool already*

I'll be back when I've watched it :)...btw, where's Mo? :confused:

13. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Okay, I was reading the review for Playing with Matches and I expected to read SOMETHING about Danny and Lindsay or at least Danny and Ruben. But there weren't any references whatsoever... :(

I was afraid of that, I couldn't see tptb make great moves on storylines without the writers there to really make a great story, but nevertheless it felt like a big miss.

I still have to see it, it's not on youtube yet, so I'm keeping an open mind. See you later!

14. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

it is such a beautiful thing to see danny smile with teeth whenever he is with lindsay (that first scene scene together). :)

mer-bear! :lol: you're funny! i thought the same thing when danny moved the chair/reached over. :p :p we all know he WANTED to touch her butt.

yes, big sister catey, the bike made another guest appearance.

vex, matching jackets? yay! i have to rewatch to see that. :D

i'm glad to see that the DL smexttraction is back around.
    -are we to assume DL talked the entire ruben siutation out?
    -did anyone catch danny's twitch/quick head movement? was it toward lindsay(?)?
    -do you think kendall picked up with the DL-ness?
    -lindsay sounded like she had a cold. maybe danny gave it to her. :lol: :lol: total joke.

was i the only one who felt that danny wanted to get it on with lindsay every three seconds? :devil: ;) *walks straight to the gutter*

*pokes stuffy [i'm here!] and waves at dutch*

15. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I LOVED last nights epsiode!!!! Danny smiled for the first time in a while when he was with Lindsay, it was beautiful. I do wish they would have at least hugged though, I remember going through the whole episode saying out loud, "Hug... Kiss.. Touch.. PLEASE"

:lol: Anyway, I think it was a great DL episode and I hope we get more soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.