Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

LOL yes Sue got me on this one. I would have sworn it was Togo. I do see the resemblances in things like their profiles.....but that is about it.

Sara - more about his OCD. That would be great to learn more about that!

2. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Indeed the OCD storyline could quite very well last an entire season, plus could hold some flashbacks and back story on Ryan. Like glimpses into his childhood and how he came to he who he is.

The flash backs would be the key thing something could trigger a memory or another character could ask a question about his family and he would remember a specific time.

NataliaWolfe, I was given the pic, so I'm not sure I can just up and give it to you...not to mention you could have pmed me with that question...

3. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

you know what could be an interesting story line or an episode or something, a murder taking place at say ryans house or something, but obviously lets say he was with another CSI at the time.... and its someone that ryan put away and was released and trying to get back at him.. that would be kinda cool too!

4. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

Ok so I have always thought that Jon and Jake look alike especially in the pic posted by TwizTid4Togo . :)

I totally agree that they should elaborate on Ryan's OCD. :) I mean they made it apparent in the first season he was apart of, that he had OCD but as the seasons progressed they kinda pushed that idea aside. but i think it would be a good idea to make a storyline about his OCD. I still want to have an episode that gives us insight into Ryan's family! so i am crossing my fingers for that.

I really hope that the writer strike ends soon because i am ready for new episodes! Hopefully we get some good ryan scenes! :)

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

apparently the strike is supposed to end this week, rather that happens or not who knows.

But I believe it was kat or sue who said that they are calling actors back in april -or maybe march- I can't remember, and so there should be a new episode hopefully at the end of april. *crosses fingers*

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Wow! Jon and Jake look incredibly alike in that pic! It's the hair and the jackets, isn't it? I'd have trouble telling the difference, and I'm obsessed!

Even though I'm not likely to see anything new from Miami for months, I'm really looking forward to the end of the writers' strike. I miss reading all the news here, and finding out what's going on with Ryan. Roll on a deal!

Like I've said before, I'd really like to know more about Ryan's background. We know so little about him, compared to the others. I would love it if they paid more attention to his OCD too. Maybe it could be helpful in an investigation? And some Hero!Ryan wouldn't go amiss, if the writers need some inspiration... *pokes writers* :D

I know I haven't been here for ages. Sorry. *is bad fangirl* Work, colds, family... You know how it goes... Half-term next week! Yay! :D

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Don't feel bad, Ali! A lot of us have trouble telling the difference between Jake and Jon at first glance. I tested my mom and she kept saying it has to be the same guy! :lol: She's precious. :)

Well if the writers are getting writers block with ideas, perhaps they should some here and read this thread. We've got ideas about clothing choices, story ideas, and of course some writers to help out. :D

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

*tackles Ali* We miss you in here!

I would love to see Hero Ryan instead of Super H all the time.

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I think it's Ryan's turn to be the hero. He's had enough bad stuff happening. I think that since he's back on the team, he needs a really hot storyline to cement his place in the team.

I'll write it. *plans big part for Ryan, v. small part for H* Any requests?

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Definetly agree, Ali and Kat, tis time for Ryan to be back on top. not on the bottom being made to look like the lab scape goat. :(

Hmm....*thinks* Perhaps H is in the hospital having some secret surgery and he feels that Ryan is the only one who is most reliable to take over whilst H recovers. That way Ryan is the one jumping out of the Hummer, ready to pounce on the bad guys. :D Maybe he can even have his own pair of Ryan esque sunnies.

11. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Sunnies like in your icon! Yay! He looks great in those. :p

Ryan's been the newbie for far too long. It was understandable that he would make mistakes to start with, but to carry on making mistakes? No.

I like that scenario! H is out of action - maybe he fell over something he couldn't see because he was wearing sunnies indoors again and broke his leg - and Ryan has to chase and get the bad guy! :D

(I'm not knocking Horatio, BTW. I just want Ryan to get a chance).

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I wasn't picking on H either, but he is human and accidents happen. I do like the idea he fell because of wearing the sunnies indoors, very plausable. :)

Also very true about the newbie thing, there have been new lab techs but they still continue picking on poor Ryan. Natalia makes huge mistakes (not wearing gloves when touching evidence, leaking information) and she doesn't get in trouble,talked to, or even fired.

A chase scene in a tight t-shirt and jeans would be the best. Some slow motion scenes of Ryan running and then the take down with a bit of chest skin peaking out. :devil: :D

13. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Hey everyone!! It's been awhile - trying to get back into the swing of things with the new year and the new computer.

I am really hoping this stupid writer's strike will end soon so that we can get back to new epis of Miami!!! It figures as soon as Ryan is reinstated, all new epis come to a halt!! Why is that? UGH

Now does this mean that season finales of shows aren't going to be in May? Or do you think they are going to back to back all new epis so that it will finish up in May?

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Normally a season has 24 episode so that means 11 to make, so if we say that they start airing episode back in mars then maybe they still can finish in may just maybe like the last week of may. i miss Ryan a lot!!! Lucky me i still have game show and canadian shows to help me not get crazy!

15. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I always tell my sister that it's time Calleigh and/or Horatio gets shot or something a little more creative.
    Delko has been shot how many times?
    Ryan got nailed.

I believe everyone has been injured SLIGHTLY but not as drastic as being shot in the head or a nail in the eye.
    And even tho Horatio is the big guns its time that they show a weaker side of him. When Marisol died they really never showed him weak. They showed a side of angry and revenge - although they did it in a fashion where it's mature and not juvenile.

I think Ryan like most of you have said he should be the hero for once.... be there lets say when someone else is injured, catch the bad guy...etc there's so many windows and choices that could lead to Ryan being the hero... The writers should excerise that a little more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.