Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

i know!! they're so cute!

haha, i'm glad you liked it. i was really bored today so i decided to whip up something quick and simple. i'm glad you like it :)

yeah, i dont really know what the 'butter that toast' means. i think like... saying 'keep it coming nick'. or something. i duuno. well, nick got it so.. i guess it's a sara/nick thing! haha:p

[​IMG]

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Well, Emily, I have to agree - the video was pretty darn good! :)

As for the "Butter That Toast" comment - never really made sense to me either. However, I have come up with a couple of ideas.

First, Nick tells Sara that she's "taller" and "thinner", which I think most women would just love. And it's a 'smooth' thing to say . . . that being said, butter has a smooth texture.

Second, is that he was trying to 'butter her up' so to speak with a compliment, and in Sara-like fashion, rather than falling for a compliment, she called him out on it.

Two stupid ideas, I know. The third idea however - is by far my favorite.

The night before, they had hot sex in which they used butter to oil themselves up! He couldn't stop thinking about it (neither could she) but they were working, so Sara had to keep her wits about her and keep him under control . . . we know that during that potential crime re-enactment, he WAS checking her out! ROTFL!

I'm going to go hide in the corner now. :)

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha. i'm glad you liked it meg!:)

LMAO!!!!! MEG!! THAT'S HILARIOUS!! oomgoodness.. i'm DEFINATLY liking the third one!! lol! :) must of been hard from him to see her in that bath tub... he's usually in it with her! lmao:p

sara and nick have ALOT of little flirty, inside jokes;) it's hard to crack them all!! haha!

[​IMG]
    *nick's talking about forgeries and stuff, and sara signs her name*
    Nick: not even you chicken scrach

hm... i wonder if he enjoys her 'chicken scraches'! lmao!! :D

4. MegBreanne

I'm glad you enjoyed the third option! :)

I was just thinking about something - Jorja confirmed that she's coming back (not for how long/why, mind you) and George apparently said that everyone will approve of his romantic story . . . perhaps it is Sara that he is referring too. For all we know, Sara and Grissom have broken up (the letter didn't exactly sound like 'wait for me, I'll be back'). We know George was/is a Snickers fan. And we know that seemingly the majority of fans want Jorja back . . . so maybe it's not such a stretch afterall. Perhaps Sara and Nick kept in touch and are giving a relationship a go?

Here's another theory: Season 7 wasn't stellar for Snickers, though there were good moments scattered through-out (no need to go into the scenes since we all, or most of us, know which scenes). BUT, they did have more of a flirty banter towards the end of the season. Maybe they were testing the waters (despite Sara's involvement with Grissom). Now, I know what some of you might be thinking/wanting to say - that Nick was just as surprised as the others to find out that Grissom loved Sara/something was going on - but I'm going to go under the assumption that Nick and Sara weren't together at that point and we just flirting, so he didn't feel like he had a right to question/be angry. And Sara, because nothing was happening between her and Nick couldn't just come out and tell Nick about what her and Grissom had been doing behind everyones backs for so long because their jobs were dependent on keeping that on the DL (even though I think Nick could be trusted, but it's a fine line to walk - even if you want to tell someone you've been deceiving them, the questions that they inevitably have are going to be hard to answer . . . ) . . .

Fast forward, he saves her. And even though he knew what she was going through, he thought that he should do the noble thing and step back and allow Grissom to be the one to help her get through it because Grissom loved her, and he assumed (wrongly!) that she loved him . . .

And he's jealous enough to ask Greg in episode 2 of season 8 if Sara had talked to him about her and Grissom (of course he said yes, but I don't think that's true). Even though she's switched shifts, she had spoken with everyone BUT Nick in a personal capacity. Grissom, of course, Greg was the one she confided in when she felt like the job was getting harder and harder since the crime rate was still going up, Warrick (in the last Jorja episode) told her that she was a tough cookie and she'd get through it, Catherine (I can't remember), but Nick . . . there was nothing with just her and Nick until the last episode - and even then, it was only a couple of scenes. And all about the case. Completely professional.

Why did she accept Grissom's proposal? Well, maybe because she and Nick weren't connecting anymore, and she didn't know how to approach the subject about why that was with Nick. Grissom was clueless, as always, about his personal relationships, and because Grissom was the one paying the most attention to her, she latched on for fear of living and dying alone like she had in the desert. Plus it had been something that she'd convinced herself she wanted for so long . . . but then the bee stung her after he'd promised it wouldn't (perhaps forshadowing that even if she married him, she'd still end up alone in the marriage?).

The kiss in the last Jorja episode? Perhaps she wanted to see if there was still a spark between them. That if there had been, she'd be convinced that sticking around was what she needed to do. But there wasn't. So she left.

*whew*

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

WOOW MEG!! that was... alot:p lol!

but, that does actually make ALOT of sense. like, in the last few episodes of season 7, nick and sara started to work alot more together. started flirting and everything. so, maybe as the WRITERS, they were trying to see what would happen if they took out some GSR (which they did) and add in some snickers (which they did). and as far as i know, i'm heard that the last few episodes of the season did the best over the whole season. a sign maybe?

i dont really think sara and nick started any kind of relationship. i think nick REALLY liked sara and sara still was really unsure. because, come on, she's liked grissom for like 7 years and now that nick comes into the picture, showing her and whole new better and happier side of her, she's not really sure who to choose. And as far as i know, sara doesn't know that nick was actually the person that saved her from under the car. she doesnt know that nick found the connect, he saw that flash from a car (which, someone other the nick could of just waved off), he raced to her side, knew exactly what to do in the situation and carried the water thing that help keep her alive to the helicopter. she doesnt know that. she still thinks grissom did that because she saw his nametag in the helicopter.

snickers, get your spark back. BECAUSE THIS IS A WHOLE KNEW BALL GAME!! lol:p

6. MegBreanne

Even though we never had a scene that confirmed that Sara knew who saved her, the same can be said about Nick. I think it's up to us to draw our own conclusions . . . personally, I hope that they know, or find out on-screen in a dramatic story . . . like Sara comes back to town and doesn't know until he sees her with Grissom, he's pissed because he can't figure out why she can't see Grissom isn't the right guy for her - that he is, and Warrick and Greg are there to set him straight, they have a connection. Just like Nick found her, Sara found him . . . Then Sara would go to see her friends - everyone but Cath is out on a case, and they would have a little girl talk, Sara would confide in Cath that she and Gil have been over for a while. Her heart is with someone else, but she just knows that he doesn't feel the same way because she's not his type . . . Catherine knows exactly who she's talking about and says something like "you two have an unbreakable bond. He found you, Sara . . ."

But anyways . . .

What I do know is that after the first episode, us Snickers fans, along with other fans of the show and at different boards, were openly wondering if there was going to be a Snickers/GSR triangle. Obviously, the Nick/Sara connection isn't just in our minds . . . and I'm convinced that if Jorja had stuck around, it might have been explored. So, when she comes back . . . the door is still open. It's just a question of whether or not they'll walk through it.

ETA: It's lonely in here, people! Come talk to me, please. LOL! Just dropping in to say I've FINALLY updated Back To You. Here, and at fanfiction.net. I'm going to go over to Viva Las Snickers and update there as well! Enjoy and let me know what you think, please.

LLK -- I'm in the process of reading your fic that you posted about a while ago.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hmm... good ideas meg!

i was SO excited for first episode. it was DEFINATLY pointing to a triangle... and i think that's why the writers did like, NO snickers because since they all seem to be for GSR, they realized that snickers was getting some power and supporters so they had to but an 'end' the it. which is stupid. but yeah, when sara comes back there's, no matter what, always gonna be that factor of 'they saved each other'. they're IS an unbreakable bond there and it's undeniable. And it's wierd, Nick's always been concidered the 'lady's man', but... does he have a girl? no. why? because the no is wants, he can't have. well, until she finally realizes that grissom sucks and nick is the PEERFECT one!:)

COME ON SNICKERS!! it's just like, me and meg have a one on one conversation with each other! lol:p

YOU UPDATED!!! eeee:) i'm gonna read it a little later on today.!:)

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

you guys!! *since none of you have posted* i just read that the strike is winding down. THANK GOODNESS!! i NEED new CSI episodes!! didn't read it all but they're sitting down and talking now. yeaaah!!:) SNICEKRS SNICKERS SNICKERS!

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

It almost over. You will hear in 48 hours and will be Tuesday, you will hear the Strike is over and they will go back to work on Wednesday and we will get our show back in April/May in time for season finale.

Sound like Januarynineteen is no longer write story anymore and she took her story down.

10. MegBreanne

Why isn't she writing anymore? Any idea? I love her fics! That is sad news.

Although it's official. I haven't heard from a media source that the papers have been signed - but I talked to a friend whose sister works at ABC and as of a couple of hours ago, it's officially a done deal! :) Before the strike she was thisclose to signing a deal to become a very prominent person for the weekend edition of Good Morning America in a very high capacity. I don't want to say to much about it because I haven't been given the all clear, but we've been keeping our fingers crossed that the strike would end so she could get back into her job, and get the promotion deals all worked out. :)

11. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Thanks for reading it. Please let me know what you think!

Januarynineteen (whoever mentioned her) isn't writing anymore. It makes me sad. I used to talk to her on AIM and get regular updates about when she'd be writing... now I haven't talked to her in a long time. I miss her and her writing, she was amazing!

I'm so sorry I've been missing... I have this bad habit of getting busy with real life. :( Oh well. I'm here now!

At least the strike is over!

And CSI is on the "yes" list for new episodes!

As a matter of a fact they are planning 4-8 new episodes!

Can you all say squee?!?!?

12. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

squeee!!!

That's great. I had really thought that we weren't going to get anymore season 8 eps. On the other hand, Jorja won't be in them, will she? So Snickers is impossible. Oh well, season 9 is just around the corner. ;) I'd love to see what Meg suggested happen. It's just NOT FAIR that neither of them knows who saved them. That's a BIG thing! The writers should really stop being so close minded. If any of them ever came on a board like this one (and writers of shows do visit the message boards, but it's always particular ones that don't give them the whole story) they would see all the diversity in ship supporters and maybe be more open to exploring Nick/Sara....*le sigh*

Btw, about the butter that toast thing we were talking about earlier, does anyone else find that insanely funny? We've been Snickers shippers for so long, that scene happened years ago, and we're just NOW trying to figure out what it means! :lol:

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I agree with you, lostladyknight. She was amazing. I put her story in my favorite author list and alert. When I check the author's story on the favorite story, I went to her name, she use to have so many story, now it gone. I don't know what happened. I guess she was too busy in school or something.

You know, CSI is renewed for 9 season. Maybe Sara will returned full time, I don't know. I hope so.

14. MegBreanne

So where has everyone disappeared too? :( I miss talking about Snickers, and seeing the pics that you girls would post. The enjoyment of those fan made videos . . .

I'm in desperate need of a Snickers fix!

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

YEAH!!! the strike is OVER!! i really need some new CSI episodes... i havent seen one in months.. it's completely unhealthy!

well, i'm doubting we're gonna get snickery love in season 8, but season 9.... you never know!! because, yeah.. they can't just leaving something like that in the dark. there was BIG talk about a love triangle.. but they just pushed that amazing story line to the side (for now). Jorja is coming back.. i dunno if it's gonna be like... to stay, but she IS coming back. SNICKERS!!

i'm been completely deprived of snickers and csi. it feel so empty! lol. so, hopefully when CSI gets back up and running... we can get this THREAD back up and running. seems like we're all kinda busy with OUR lives... to think of nick and sara's. lmao. so, just keep the faith you guys!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sara: .. was.. that camera there the whole time?! :devil: