Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I'll start a petition.

2. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Where do I sign???? :p

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Fay could so make beautiful photoshop art out of the shower pic on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

*misses Fay* :(

Anyway, just to move the convo away from Carmine's ass (lovely as it is ;) ) a bit...do you guys think we've seen the last of the Ruben storyline? Now that it's been explored is it going to be swept under the rug more or less? Or is Danny going to continue to battle the guilt?

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'd be estatic, and shocked, if we get more out of the story line. I have a bad feeling TPTB will drop it like they drop so many other things; but I'd be willing to bet we see some type of continuity in Carmine's acting choices to show Danny's not just magically "over" it.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Agreed. I do think TPTB did a good job of at least following it up--that's more than usually happens in a CSI show, and I did like the follow up. It would be nice to see more, but I'm not counting on it. I think you're right about Carmine's acting, though--that's where it would be. He's good about thinking about character continuity and putting it in when he can (Danny seeming down in 4x01 and flinching when the guy got hit on the video in that ep).

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Me too. :(

I would love to see them continue letting us at least see bits and pieces of this storyline. It seems that Danny is the only one blaming himself for Ruben's death (unless Rikki changes her mind) so I would like to see that be addressed. I'm sure he'll always blame himself but it would be nice to see Rikki's thoughts on that. I'd like to see her come back but sometimes continuity sucks so, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last we heard of it. I would also like to see Danny and Flack mention it again since Flack seems to know more than anybody else. Flack was the one who told Danny he needed to stop blaming himself so, Flack knows how much it's bothering Danny.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm sure Fay'll be back soon. :)

I hope that there is some sort of continuity with the Ruben storyline. I wouldn't mind seeing Rikki back every now and then and I would like to see Danny continue to try to deal with his grief and guilt. Who knows? It may well be brought up again in 'Playing with Matches', but I think we have more chance of seeing some continuity for this if there are some more episodes this season, if no more air (after tomorrow) until September then I'm going to guess that this may be the last we hear of it.

8. snowbird

snowbird Witness

If everything went to plan internet wise, we should be seeing Fay back very shortly.

I would be extremely disappointed if the storyline was dropped. Carmine played it so beautifully that it just does't seem natural not to carry on with it.

9. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Okay, so this is off subject and probably topic as well, but I'm sorry, I had to post it for all of the Carmine fans to see!!! I finally got a reply from Mr. Giovinazzo, and he addresses me as Laura Love, then he signed it Best-Carmine.

I love him soooo much, I've wwaited soooo long and it was well worth it! The pic is of him sitting at a desk, and it also is telling you about Ceesau! Yay!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm better now. :lol:

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

She should be back today, if things went as planned. :confused:

That's what I was thinking. I mean, it's been almost two years and we still don't know about Louie. :rolleyes:

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

That's exciting news! Do you have a scanner to upload a copy to us eagerly drooling fangirlies?

12. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Congrats on receipt of the pic, Ericisacutie! If you've got a scanner, we'd love to see it.

As for the Ruben storyline, like someone else mentioned, we still don't even know if Louie is alive (sure Carmine said he is, but TPTB haven't bothered to clue us in). TPTB aren't big on continuity so I imagine Carmine got his emotional breakdown of the season and that will be that. I'd love to see some follow through. It's not like Danny will just get over something so tragic for which he harbors that much guilt, but I bet we've seen the last of it.

13. sherry

sherry Dead on Arrival

Ericisacutie- I think he must have been catching up on his mail cos I got my pic last week too. I'd mentioned in my letter about a visit to Ellis Island I'd made and that my grandmother in law had passed thru there when she was small, and Carmine said something about his English roots! Shows he reads our letters as well as sending the photos!!Wonder if he'd like a penpal??

14. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

^^^That's awesome!^^^ Yea, I was kind of thinking the same thing, pen pal! :lol:

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ooh, congrats sherry and ericisacutie. :D It's lovely that you both got a response from Carmine, out of all the CSI actors he does seem to be one of the best at responding to his fans. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.