Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

Talk about a cockblock man! I'd want to open up a can of Police brutality on them!!

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

My speech is always very slow! ***hidropoiesis*** :D :D
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Elsie,I like very much yours photograph.
    thanked you very to tackle for us, Flack the most beautiful moment!!! :( :(
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I like the appearance that Flack loll tongue , very very lovely!Be like big boy who never grow up!
    With me very alike!I think, at the life aspect,Eddie also is thus!
    ah!My Love,Don Flack and Eddie Cahill! :eek: :eek:

3. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Flack's thread is falling to the bottom of the heap! He needs some luv. I had a random thought ... wonder if we will get to see Flack's apartment at some point? I mean, we've seen Danny's a few times now, seen Stella's, Mac's (well the bedroom anyway), Aiden's, and even a bit of Adam's.
    Didn't see a new episode this week, some pixies anyone?

one two three four, all pics from Rutta's site.

4. kinehelene

kinehelene Hit and Run

huu? when did we see a bit of adams flat?? have i missed something here. mm must have fallen a sleep. will someone tell mi what episde this was???

5. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

^ we saw Adam's place in "Can You Hear Me Now" when he woke up on the floor and Kendall on his couch, half naked and wondering how far things went...coz I always wake up on my male friend's couches in my bra and undies when nothing happens, LoL :rolleyes: :lol:

Hmm...Flack's apartment...what do you think it would look like? Wouldn't it be hilarious if his decorating skills matched his tie selection skills? :lol: I bet you it's not as trendy as Danny's, but more classy. Although he's probably hardly there to enjoy it... he spends too much time doing his four paid jobs (homicide detective, narcotics unit leader/detective, media liason, and hostage negotiator) and then there's all the charity work (Danny mess-cleaner, mostly, and then supporting the other friends when time permits, :lol:) but maybe we'll get a glimpse of his place when he wakes up wiht Angell in his bed to answer a call for work.. :devil: :lol:...

6. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Flack is a control freak, so probably his apartment will be very neat and clean. Also there could be pics framed in a shelve with the picture of her mother, after all he seems to be miss her and her cooking.

Of course there is an object really needed in that apartment, a very big fridge with lots of junk food and the typical chinesse food containers :lol:

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

That's so funny! Flack's decorating skill matching that of his tie selection skills. Heaven forbid! :lol:

Seriously, I think Flack's apartment would be neat for a guy since you can deduce it from the way Flack dresses impeccably. He's always so well put-together. So neat and clean all the time. I wouldn't be surprised him being a control freak and all, wanting his apartment neat and clean and totally rat-free! Yes, I agree that he'd have to have a fridge full of Guinness and junk food, plus, a cupboard full of gourmet food! :lol:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

You know, I see this trait with Flack, too, being a control freak. Not necessarily in a bad way, but I see him as someone who very much has to be in the driver's seat. He was the one who wanted to take in his mentor in "The Fall" so it could be done his way, and I think part of the reason he didn't call the theft of Danny's gun in in "All in the Family" was so the situation wasn't passed on to a higher authority. And his clashes with Mac in season three stem from the fact that Mac basically strong-armed him into giving up the dirt on Truby, even though Mac wisely did let Flack make the call about turning over the log book (though didn't he threaten a warrant?).

What do you think? Is Flack a control freak?

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I think Flack is a control freak. The way he dresses is such a giveaway. He always looks so neat, clean and without a strand of hair out of place. I remember him chasing down a suspect and getting pissed when his pants were almost dirtied or ruined. I agree, he has this urge to be in the driver's seat, dictating that things should go at his pace and he doesn't like being rushed.

10. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Maybe that was the real reason why he didn't wanted Stella to drive, not only because he wouldn't be getting any food if she's the one driving :lol:

11. athens

athens Coroner

^That was a nice scene back to season one.

Whatever his apartment looks like,we would like a scene there.Watch Flack in a more personal space.Flack and not just Detective Flack.

[newbie to this thread] ;)

12. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

I agree, something where he is maybe lounging around on a Saturday afternoon or something, with a lady or not. Something home like for him.

13. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I'd love to see that too. I want to see how he lives when he's not on the clock. Is he messy? Is he tidy? Says so much about a character. ^_^ Not to mention I'd be scouring the set for any personal belongings or artifacts of the Flack family. :)

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: Good point! I notice he always drives when he's with Danny as well.

15. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^ I'm sure he's the kind of person unable to be on the copilot seat, you know, one of those persons who keep on saying "you're too slow, you're too fast, take care with that dog, you missed the right street..." just because he likes things done his way.

And watching him out of the clok would be great. We saw a bit in 'Heroes' and 'Comes around', always on bars, not at his own home. He said once he watched Letterman, and also did mention Tardis from DR Who, so probably he'd like to spend his time off relaxed lying on his sofa, watching tv and eating something delivered. I don't know, I just have this mental image :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.