Hottest Men And Women - Poll

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CalleighWolfe, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

I picked...

CSI
    Nick (WOOF), Greg(Double WOOF), Kathrine(va va va voom) and Mary(I don't remeber who that is but picked her anyway)

CSI:Miami
    Eric (Yummi), Ryan (lickable), Calleigh and Alexx (both very fine and classy ladies).

CSI:NY
    Don (My God, I would do anything just to touch him :devil:), Danny (Drool), Stella (Personal Goddess) and Payton (I have a thing for English accents, love)!

I would have gone with Grishm, Cain, and Mac but they have more of a specail place in my heart (not so much in my pants). Also they should have listed Lady Heather in CSI:LV.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

by mary do you mean wendy? :p she is the dna lab tech. i think since season 6 after mia left, but cant remember exactly right now.

3. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

yeah I ment Wendy, as I said I couldn't really remeber as I haven't watch much of the Vages one since the episode were they find lady heather daughter dead. Speaking of which I think we sould maybe update the choices and do one of these that have recent characters and fequent returning charachters (ie; lady heather)

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i have offered for either someone or myself to update the poll, but no one seems interested so we left it the way it was. the problem is there are so many characters now that the poll could become massive, and still some characters people would want may be left out.

the offer still stands if people want a new thread, maybe adding different polls each week or so to cover all the regular/recurring characters. but if no one chimes in with interest this thread will stay.

5. Abilene

Abilene Hit and Run

Im gay, so women first :p

LV: CATHERINE *drool* and Wendy
    NY: Stella, Peyton and back in the day Aiden. I think Lindsay is cute as well, she just isn't that much of my type ;)
    Miami: Caaaaalleigh

men:
    LV: Warrick and Greg
    NY: Danny
    Miami: Eric