Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie172006

Julie172006 Civilian

Hi im new here but John aka mister Wolf is my fav of all in CSI Miami...it's to bad they got his caracter screw up and now he's on call when they need him :( I would like to spend a day to get to know him if it was a dream world we would both be single and get to know each other and fall in love loll its good to have a dream isnt it? Seriously I love the show that he's in or not...I couldn't see the link because I'm at work but I read it was not a real shirt-less John lol maybe someday...Is it just me or is he hard to find on the internet to browse pictures? Well can't wait to go home tonight and tune in for 5 episodes of the older CSI Miami...Nice to meet you evryone and hopefully get to know how to run this better sooner loll email me if you want and I'll do my best to remember how to get to this page loll.
    PS: Im not a fan of his pink shirt but its not to bad when he wears that white dress coat over!!! He's got go style in the show :)

2. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Welcome NataliaWolfe and Julie172006

I found the outfit that I want to see him wearing. [​IMG]

Suit for Jon

I wouldn't mind seeing Jon in a James Bond (see pic above :devil:) or some other spy/action movie. I'd like to see him in the Bourne movies.

3. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I actually don't mind some of the sweater vests. I would like to see him in an actual vest tho... one that suits him.

True, maybe we should write the costume designers and give them an idea as to what would be better for his character. haha imagine they listened to us?

Alright i had to make sure it wasn't jonathan just being jonathan. my sister thought that it was like White lightning or something. she thought she was in an 80s band, but my sister probably meant cover.

Julie172006 Welcome to the boards! you don't like his pink shirt? To each their own I guess. Maybe the costume people like him in pink. different shades look better on him, like the darker pinks... bright pink i find suits the show more so because the show is bright.

Does any one else notice that I believe it became more noticeable in season 4, in a scene at least two people were wearing a shade of the same colour. There was this one episode where they weer all wearing something Orange, Red or Yellow.
    Sometimes they will stick two people in a scene where they are wearing bright yellow and the other person will be wearing a pale yellow. Does anyone else notice that?!

FieldMouse Nice outfit :) I could totally picture Jon wearing that haha!

Also, I think its rather cool that the beginning credits when they are displaying the characters name with all that equations, thats the persons actual name. i think thats cool. But I would hate to be the person to figure that out.

4. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Oh my gosh, when I saw that picture, I actually snorted. That's PERFECT! :lol: If he actually wore that in a Bond or Bourne movie, that would be fantastic. We should tell his agent to start working on that. Let the fan letter writing begin!
    I loved your little whistling smiley, too, FieldMouse. Very cute!

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Actually yes. Eva commented on it in an interview and it's quite easy to see when the ep is aired.

Guess wardrobe likes to keep things consistant when they are putting people in outfits.

Or they get a good deal if they buy all of the same color! :lol:

Though most of the colors that they put Jon is work...expect for the bright greens they don't work with his skin tone very well...

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

In csi my nanny Eva and Jon both wear pink, but she has her lab coat on so maybe not everybody noticed!
    Eva said in a interview that her daughter watched the episode Nailed by accident and the only part she saw was when Ryan gets the nail so Kaya was so worried that Jon was hurt that Eva had to bring her to work the next day to
    show her that he was okay!

7. NataliaWolfe

NataliaWolfe Victim

Yeah, Ryan had a violet t-shirt and Eric a violet shirt in the episode Driven (4x19) and in the eppy If looks could kill from the 5th season there was Ryan in red t-shirt and Eric in reddish shirt.

I'd really want to see Jon in some vampire movie playin a vampire, he'd look so incredibly sexy with fangs and like a villain. :devil:

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

oh NataliaWolfe, I like the idea of TOgo playing a vampire. Man I've seen some sexy vampires and I think he would really make a smokin hott one. WIth his wicked eyebrows and that mean glare he gives, oh yeah... I can see him with fangs and yes he can bite me and suck my neck anytime he wants to..I'll be a night walker w/ him.

Cute story about Kaya being worried about TOgo from the nail. Lucky lil girl to have a crush on a star and get to actually be his friend.

9. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

That's so sweet that Eva took her little girl to the set to prove that he was okay. I could see how that could be a little scary for someone that young to see that.

Now I'm a huge huge vampire movie fan so I would love seeing Jon in a vampire movie. Here's how I think he would look: Vamp!Jon

ps..Sue, LOVE the banner!

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Awesome manip, FieldMouse!

It would be interesting to see Jon as a vampire...but I don't know if he can pull it off. He face is too kind looking I don't know if Jon can pull off evil.

Of course if he was wearing leather pants and a tight shirt it might help. :devil: ;)

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Vampire jon, that would be awesome!

I would like to see him as well in a movie like Matchstick men, or THe lake house.
    i think he would be good at playing roles like that as well!

--i think some greens do suit jon, just more-so the darker tones

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

anybody have a video of a jon interview where eva la rue's daughter comes over and Jon plays with her....I can't find it anymore.

13. NataliaWolfe

NataliaWolfe Victim

Oh yeah, vampire Jon, that would be something I could constantly drool over, somebody could make a manip of him with fangs, I'm not so good in such things so I don't dare to make it myself xP

Kaya and Jon are so cute together that I could eat the both! :D

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

15. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

That video is so cute!
    "Yeah we hang out"
    hhaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.