Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

First of all, HI everyone!!! I have been sick and haven't been around alot. I must say that I am one of the GSRer's who think a geekbaby is totally possible. I know that CM or DR said that Billy and Jorja said "no" to a baby, but did they really???
    Also, I am reading Taking Risks, it's GREAT! Grissom1 really knows how to write and build a story. I am hooked.
    I am also writing my fic, I posted chapter 13 yesterday and have had some good reviews.
    I love the geekbaby pic and icon. AWESOME!! I wish I knew how to do that.
    Thanks to you all for your ideas and comments. They help keep my faith.
    GSR Forever!

2. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I am so inlove with the idea of a GSR geek baby, I could just do cart wheels! :lol: Over the years, we have all seen how Grissom and Sara interact with children, and I think they would make incredible parents. I see Grissom as a big kid at heart, and I think a geek baby would bring that out even more in him. Remember how excited he got over the science set for Lindsy? And how excited he gets over his cocroach races? And how he framed a certificate of ownership of Trigger? Oh yeah, he needs a kid, so he can instill his excitement over science and nature and life into him/her. Personally, I think he needs a daughter, so Greggo could date her later in life. :D I can't help it, I love me some Greggo! Have a great day, everyone, and keep the fanfic suggestions coming! I'm currently hooked on "Taking Risks", and I just discovered her other fanfic "Sessions". So good! Dare I say better than the first go round with the real show? Yep!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your "icon" is very inovating dirtylabrat and when this strike ends, and she comes back a there's a strong possiblility, that this will happen ;)they both are wonderful with children! and then 'the' other fans who don't get it, will have a cow :D

AND BABY MAKES THREE and welcome back all you fans who've been gone lately[​IMG]

4. PiperGrissom

I love all the baby pics, man I wish I knew how ya'll do that!!! Hey, I just saw a clip of Jorja on an LA based talk show and she said she IS COMING BACK!!!! It's going to be posted tonight on JAA, so be sure to check it out. :D

5. Desertwind

Are you friggin' kidding, she said that?.. OMG, pleae post it here, that made my day :D I knew it, didn't you? and on my photos, I used PhotoShop, which now bit the dust, it's very expensive, thank goodness I got alot of pics. before it went on the fritz, and I don't know what the others use, you'd have to ask them!

[​IMG]

6. PiperGrissom

I don't know if I can post links, so I'll PM you OK???

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I agree with desertwind. Put it here, Piper, please. So we can watch it what she said. Come on Strike, be over now, so the writers and David Rambo get to write, so Sara can return for Grissom and get married soon, that what I heard somewhere.

I haven't been on the here forever, I just lurked and read. Now I can give the Snickers a good news about Sara coming back.

8. PiperGrissom

Ok, like I said, I don't know if this is OK, or not, and I don't know how to post links, so please, keep that in mind.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/jorja.0.865095.htmlstory

I hope it works, if not, I'd just go to the KTLA site and look it up. Plus, it's going to be on JorjaAllAround soon.
    Hope it helps.

9. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

For the technicaly challenged try this link and click on the Jorja clip.
    It's very exciting.

10. Desertwind

RATTS :eek:, technically challenged' is an understatement, my stupid PC will not bring this up :mad:, it starts, but never goes anywhere, just Jorja and the guy sitting there, so please for me, and others what the H does she say? especially about coming back..thank's much ;)

11. seattlegsrfan

She says it was harder to leave CSI than to stay, and "I will return, I can't tell you why or when or how', and that her manager etc. told her she was out of her mind for leaving, that she's coming into the second half of her life and wanted to take a breath for a minute to think about what that would look like, it might look like prime time TV drama but she needed to get off the ride for a second to evaluate, take a break from the violence. She talks about how the comedy movie she made years ago was so much fun to do and she talks about the play. How she wishes she could sing and dance. How one of her dreams growing up was to be a rock star.

12. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Any one else having trouble with fanfiction dot net? I keep getting a stupid zwinkey ad! gah!

Well, she had better hury up and get her sweet patooty back to Grissom. From the looks of my icon, she is ready to pop! :D

13. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Nope, sorry dirtylabrat. Fanfiction dot net is working alright for me. Anyway...

I'm so glad Jorja finally confirmed she's coming back!!!! :)

In all the interviews she either said, "probably," "maybe," or "who knows," but now she's totally confirmed it and it seems that she knows how, why and when she's coming back, meaning that the writer's know what the conclusion to the GSR storyline will be! :)

Wow, this is sooo exciting!

Also, it's interesting that she's finally confirmed coming back right after Billy confirmed that he is going to leave soon...connected, I think so! :)

I see them riding off into the sunset in the near future! :)

14. Desertwind

Thank's seattle much, wow, her mgr. said that, didn't we all know, that she was just 'taking a breather' that's fabulous, & when Carol Mendolsohn said, "she will return' and she didn't dispute it, I knew it was just a matter of time ;)and this writers strike will end too, and then we'll be back to the orginal and square one, so to speak! lets hope Billy Petersen doesn't bail now.. ~~chews nails~~ :mad:

[​IMG]

15. seattlegsrfan

Hey what's this Billy confirmed he's leaving? Did I miss something? It's not surprising but still... AACCKKK!
    Labrat I got atacked by the zwikey thing, I closed the window and re-opened it and it was gone.
    Desert no problemo.
    Fanfic readers, I'm just reading my new beta's fic Tempered . Give it a go, it's good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.