Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

People using duals piss me off. I tend to kick off both the dual and the primary.

For future reference for any jackass who thinks that they can use a dual to get around what I tell them NOT TO DO!

Again, for any who may have missed this. 'ship any character any way your want, but unless someone has openly discussed their sexuality (straight or gay, sexually active or a virgin), speculation is off-limits.

2. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Here is a Q&A Jorja did with Playboy from 2003 :)

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

That interview was great, she seems like such a down to earth person, going home and drinking beer. :)
    And that breakfast comment is classic ;)

4. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I was just reading over on JFO, Jorja will be on KTLA morning show at 7 a.m.

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Today? And when will it be on youtube? ;)

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

The admin over at the Jorja All Around community said she is going to get it up on youtube around I guess 10 - 11 am pacific/ 1 - 2pm EST time.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thank God for true Jorja fans ;)

*sits and waits*

8. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's PiperGrissom your a doll, and that's right, I knew she'd be back ;) all the true blue Jorja/Sara fans "kept the faith" ;) here's a site with Jorja "quotes"

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/jorja_fox/

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

You can go here: http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/video/?track=nav and click on Actress Jorja Fox.

There was more to appearance though, that still hasn't been uploaded to youtube. (Apparently discussion on Britney Spears, and a couple other things.) What is on KTLA's website, is just the interview part. I don't get LA channels, so I wouldn't know for sure - it's just what I've heard :)

So basically, there is still more to come.

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Nothing new there, Jorja. Should have been a longer interview...

Thanks for the link though.

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm so glad Jorja finally confirmed she's coming back!!!! :)

In all the interviews she either said, "probably," "maybe," or "who knows," but now she's totally confirmed it and it seems that she knows how, why and when she's coming back.

Wow, this is sooo exciting! :)

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Posted previously on this thread...
    So I mentioned quoting it if anyone would like to tell their stories/reasoning.

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I was drawn to Jorja and the character of Sara for the same reasons.

They are both strong, intelligent, independent women who use their minds instead of their looks to get what they want.

Also, both seem real in the sense that what you see is what you get and I admire that because I have to admit that when I'm nervous around someone, I tend to pretend to be someone I'm not.

Lastly, I was drawn to the character of Sara because she didn't have a perfect past or present. She has to fight for what she has and gets. She also isn't afraid to have flaws like being too attached to cases.

All in all, I treat Sara and Jorja like my role models because I think they have qualites that every woman should try to accquire.

So...do I get an A+ on my essay, "Why I Love Jorja/Sara"? :lol:

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't know Jorja, I'd never heard of her before CSI, but I do know Sara Sidle, the character on CSI, what drew me to her from the onset, was her sweet spirit, & that killer smile :D from the 2nd ep. when Grissom said "I don't even have to turn around, it's Sara Sidle" I was intrigued by her. She's loving kind, and compassionate in her dealings with the crime victims, especially abused women and children. How kind and caring she is, & gets so passionate about solving the crime. She's also spunky and gets ticked off, when she feels slighted or done wrong. Her horrific background, watching her mom kill her dad..& how it affected her dealings in her life with everything and everybody, and how she held it in, but was still so strong! and finally told Grissom.. also dynamic! Her camraderie with her boss, and lover is provocative and engrossing, & sizzling :p two peas in a pod, so perfect together, and they mesmorize me. She's got great taste in men, he's so gorgeous, and sexy! But the way she works with her other team mates is also impressive, & powerful, how she'd go to the ends of the earth for them. She just has a special aura, her voice is unique and her light southern accent, cute. And, she's got a quirky sense of humor as well :D, and when she purses her lips.. it's tantalizing and special. I just like her, and admire her, for her strength & her flaws and identify with her on a level of all she's been through and is still a survivior! She makes for an interesting character & I miss her terribly on this #1 show! Thank's Destiny for this interest in her!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.