Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Exactly he is a thing of beauty but he also is human and i'm sure wants to keep whatever private life he has just that. Some things to "celebrities" are sacred.

2. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Getting caught up on the threads.

You are so right about this, Deb. People take what is said here and on the Internet as gospel, and actually hunt his house down, take pics of his house and post them online. :eek: ;) That's desperate and sick behavior, and crosses a boundary far beyond that of trying to find out who he's dated or what he's eaten for lunch. It's actually stalkerish behavior, IMO.

3. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

^^^^^ Reallllyyyy, so, who has pics of his house and which website are they on :lol: :lol: :lol:

seems jkladis has a lot to answer for :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only pics of Carmine's house I've seen are the ones in ok mag, then the extras that have been posted by dorka, then here on these threads. Although yes, I'll admit I have been guilty of trying to track down his address or his house on google earth. Didn't find it though :(
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Let's not turn this thread stalkerish and creepy, guys. Please respect Carmine's privacy. If there's a serious violation you know of (like someone posting pics of his house or address on the net), contact the administrator of the site where the violation is and get it removed. But don't come here and gossip about it. Thanks.

5. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Edited under duress.

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

We have the utmost respect for Carmine's privacy on this board. Any references to his address that may have cropped up in the past were deleted immediately and were not made by any active members of this board.

With respect to any alleged pictures of his home, please feel free to go through this board with a fine tooth comb. You will NOT find any such thing. In point of fact, no pictures of his home have ever been deleted from this site either.

To second what Top said, should you ever find such pictures on the Internet, the respectful thing to do would be to contact the site administrator and request that they be removed. That is an enormous invasion of privacy and is something no fan should endorse.

You know I like you, PrettyEyes, outside of this board. But please don't come here for the purpose of stirring up trouble or implying that any wrongful conduct has occurred on this site or elsewhere on the Internet by members of this board.

7. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

As I told Top in the PM, I'm not stirring up trouble. My original post stated nothing about pics here on the board. It stated:

You'll note Talk was not mentioned. Also, my post reflect general social behavior:

Others jumped to the conclusion and overreacted in an overbearing manner, which seems to be the norm where I'm concerned.

8. MrsGiovinazzo

What I was responding to is your statement regarding the board trip last summer, not any sort of generalized remarks about stalking. I think it's truly f-ing pathetic if any fans harbor any sort of delusions and couldn't agree more with your generalized remarks.

It's the pointing fingers at board members that I take issue with. I have heard one particularly troubling story, but the girl at issue is NOT a member of this board. Nor are either Top or I aware of any board member posting privacy invading pics at other boards.

9. MrsGiovinazzo

As this thread pertains to a fan project that was completed over a year ago and we have no current projects in the works, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.