Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I want smacked sooooooooo bad! I've been trying to survive off of youtube videos and fanfics and....OMG! I need to update mine!!!!!! *runs off to do so*

2. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Wow! A new thread (it's a bit late i know RL been in the way)

Glad to hear of SMACkedness last eppie. I haven't been able to watch it but I look forward to it in eager anticipation :)

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Waaaaaaaah.... me need my SMACked fix.

I'm finishing the final chapter of "Home", y'all. :)

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

It was really nice to watch a SMacked filled episode last night. When Mac comes back and the looks Flack and Hawkes gave him when they directed him to the torch. And the look they shared at the very end, wow. I can't believe I didn't noticed that eye contact the first time. Ya see, it's like reading a book. You can't just read it once. You have to go back and read it again, and you'll notice things you missed before. It's the same thing with CSI.

Mac had a point last night. Nothing is sacred anymore.:( Who seriuosly has the guts and the arrogance to have sex in the Statue of Liberty? I mean seriously! Sorry. The elections are torking me.

Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!!

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Testweek is almost over and my Smacked fic is screaming for attention :lol: And I still have to watch some episodes from season 4, this weekend is going to be al about Smacked :p

I was thinking about this yesterday and I'm very curious how you al think about it, maybe it's been asked before (sorry for that :rolleyes:) : The first kiss between Stella and Mac, how do you imagine it :D

It's night in Holland so for now, good night to everyone ;)

6. Madsion_Louise

Madsion_Louise Victim

hey guys how is it going
    so please we have made it to number 10 tread!!!!

I am more of a reader rather than a poster( did that make sense at all?!?)

so gald we finaly got season 4 here yay!! but iam going out on sat so i canot wacht it *Cries*

is they any Smacked scene in it, should i set the tape or not??

Madsion-LouiseXXX

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sor you're from Holland?? I didn't know you were Dutch...that is so cool! I'm Dutch...I don't speak Dutch, but I am 100% Dutch, first generation so my mom speaks Dutch fluently! Cool!! (O/T I know, but still it's fun! :D )

Lynny wub, you don't have to get therapy for being obsessed with Smacked...at least not on my account ;) although if you wanted to get Smacked therapy then yeah go for it...although I should warn you it involves lots and lots and lots of Smacked smutty tape reviewing...just warning you, thought you might want to bring popcorn! :devil: :lol:

Cate babes, last chapter of "Home"? Awww, yay that we get more of your fab ficcie :D but sad day that it's coming to and end :( ! Still can't wait though babes, I love that ficcie!! :D

Can't wait for our eppy next week...here's hoping we get Smacked, oh please!!

8. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

That's so cool! :D

Anyway, I'm going to watch some season 4 episodes this weekend and always when I watch a episode and I see Mac or Stella alone in a room and one of them is entering the room my heart starts to beat faster, it's so obsessed :lol:

9. athens

athens Coroner

...:eek:....I haven't been in Shipper Central for a long time and I don't even know why..anyways...Congrats to the new thread,although I am ..too late :p

Cate ,your fanfic is really good..I hope you'll update soon,although it's the last chapter..

I [finally] watched the two episodes from season one I haven't seen before..I loved that moment in Grand Master,when Stella tells Mac that the team will go to Salivan's.It just shows that from the ''beginning'' of the show they were close.

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

OMG! I still need to update my fic. I'm driving myself crazy! I had to stand in front of my church and say stuff with the Boy Scouts last night during 'Scout Sunday.' It was total torture and i had to wear my hideous uniform. Then I couldn't find my change of clothes cause I thought my mom had driven off. Last night was absoluetly humiliating. And then the yard guy wouldn't stop following me around. I am so going to kick hijm one day!!!! Grrrrrr.....sorry. Totally O/T. But my parents don't get it (I don't argue with them, they just don't understand how humiliating it was last night---I'm not even a scout....I'm not even a boy!). I want to live with Stella.:(

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Gahhhd, this is not happening.

I'm tennis-deprived.

And I'm SMACked-deprived as well.

:'(

12. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

Hey Cate how is home going? Are you going to update soon?

Last eppie soon :( BETTER BE SMACKED!

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

There had better be some or better yet LOTS of SMacked tonight or else I'm gonna draw lots of guttery drawings of them in the elevator or at Mac's apartment and.........*Sonic "Game Over" music plays*

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

yeah Cate, you going to update soon, we're smacked deprived here!

If we don't get scenes tonight, you guys know what will happen in this thread right? yup, we're going to freak out!

15. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

^ There'd better be SMACked or else...my tv will die. And then i will get even more p!ssed because i can't watch the episodes with SMACked in them...then i'll go kill something else.

Wow...i'm angus today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.