Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Welcome to all the new faces, old and new to TalkCSI!

Just calling it how I see it. In fact in a lot of scenes there is something obstructing a view of Flack’s junkage… Long coats, desks, pool tables, lab desk and various machines. He is clearly the master of the cockblock.

Oh come on, who else can see Danny rocking the whole Pink hat and driving goggles on the bike? :lol: Flack would love it.

First of all welcome! Second, I would imagine Flack is looking at the tackle and weighing it up the challenge of that in itself ;)

Regarding Danny’s expert tucking technique, he has been rocking that look since Season 2, then in season 3 he graduated to that and tight, butt hugging jeans… clearly just a tease and encouraging Flack, that’s why I think Flack was all about the shirt in 4x03. He was hoping Stella would Blab to Danny in the coffee room about how Flack was working the whole morning after the robbery.

Your welcome!! We are glad to have more perverts… always!

Welcome, being from the UK I had never heard this turn of phrase… I heart it!! :lol:

/ Essence of Flack?... all of it sounds disgustingly depraved. WONDERFUL!
    :devil:

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:eek: So many new faces in the last few days! Welcome, Flacknatic and magicmunchies! :D :D :D So wonderful to see more and more fans interested in the Danny/Flack ship!

:lol: Exactly! So you really have to wonder why Danny would deliberately wear his shirt like that when he's about to talk with Flack. :devil: C'mon, ya just know Danny was waiting for Flack around the corner and walked past Flack so he could get a rise out of Flack! In more ways than one. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oooh, I am so keeping this in mind the next time Danny and Flack are in a scene together. :lol: I think Flack's already broken the 20 second rule waaaay back in season one!

Just check out althea's screencaps from Blood, Sweat & Tears and watch that scene in real time, and you'll get to observe Flack blatantly observing Danny. :devil: See the second screencap? Just before they arrive at the bathroom door, you'll see Flack literally check Danny out from head to toe and back. For reals! :lol: :devil:

:lol: Loves it! So Danny does Flack's laundry to sniff Flack's worn clothes because he's crazy about Flack's natural scent! That's hot. :devil: What does Eau de Flack smell like, ya think? Hopefully hotdog isn't one of the ingredients. :eek:

:lol: If ya think the most recent few pages are pervy already, then you guys are gonna keel over when we are on a naughty roll! Makes me wanna look up that discussion we had about Flack's ties and what the boys do with them after work. :devil: :devil: :devil: Danny waiting for Flack in nothing except a tie, anybody?!

Maybe it's time to change Danny's nickname to kinka-kitty instead. :lol: But yes, Danny and Flack are indeed a great match. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's what perked my interest the first time I saw the episode. I was like, "Duuuuude, what is up with this homicide detective staring at that CSI so much?!" And then it hit me, and I've never looked away from Danny/Flack since. ;) As for how they ever catch perps together, Flack is cunning. He knows Danny takes whatever chance there is to flash that round ass at his face during every chase, see? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Whoa, hey! :D That's a screencap from the scene I've yet to see!

Wow. Flack was already seriously head over heels for Danny even then. Look at how enamoured he is by Danny! The whole building could collapse that minute and he'd still be standing there with that lovestruck expression. :lol:

... I luff u.

Quickly, everyone! Let's look for screencaps of Flack applying his cockblock technique! :devil: :lol:

3. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

Or perhaps 'Eau de Flack'? :lol: Or perhaps just 'Flack' in a nice, understated bottle. 'Guaranteed to drive spiky-haired, near-sighted CSI's wild'!! I'm sure Flack would be more than happy to mark his territory, especially with scrunch-faced, whiny chicks from Montaannnna prowling around. :devil:

4. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

The feeling is mutual!! :D

Surely it’s kinky-kitty? ;)

… in a long, thick… bottle. What? Where did you think I was going with that?!!? :p

hehe!

Ok NOW I’m gonna go there… it could be dildo shaped, especially for Danny! :devil:

5. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I was about to say preverts aswell but I don't want to insult anyone lol........
    Well Flack looks like he's ready to do it not too sure about Danny lol I haven't really seen Danny stare at Flack with the same lust and longing......except in that episode where he was dragged (literally dragged) away by 'her' after the hostage situation........Danny was looking back at Flack longingly but 'she' just wouldn't let go.....

^^urgh god you guys are sick......yeah thanks for putting that image of "Danny waiting for Flack with nothing on except a tie"....omgod..........maybe I shouldn't come back to the thread I think I've had enough pervy comments to last me a life time.........just joking ya'll all know I'll be back :D :D

Note to self: don't eat or drink while viewing this thread otherwise accidents will happen :lol: :lol:.........

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Great to see so many new people in here! :D So much to reply to!!! :D

shazza_018, I think Flack's been in love with Danny from the get-go but that Danny wasn't sure for a while. I think he picked up on Flack's interest in him and that got him curious, but I think it took longer for Danny to come around than it did for Flack. But once Danny saw how much Flack loved him and was willing to do for him, he started to open up to Flack and then eventually get close to him.

I think that look back in "Snow Day" indicated Danny thought he'd made a mistake. It's kind of like the middle of the romantic comedy, when one of the pair goes off with the Wrong Person and the hero/heroine has to watch her/him walk off and is totally heartbroken. That was poor Flack. He saved the day, but he didn't get the guy. :( Not fair. :(

ZhuShuaijie, those caps are hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the idea that Danny went and got himself bankrupt and Flack comes to the rescue and pays his bills. And a striptease is the perfect way for Danny to thank Flack. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Flack's staring really is obvious and sweet and the obvious proof as to how he feels about Danny. Looking at those caps from BST...wow, it was BAD. :lol: Poor man is smitten. :lol: I love how he watches Danny walk off in "You Only Die Once." Yes, he likes that ass-- a lot. ;) ;) ;)

7. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

The look on Flack's eyes in that episode is really heartbreaking, he has to watch not only how bad beaten his Danny was, but how he walked away without him. The look in Danny's eyes could mean he was sorry for causing the pain in Flack's eyes.

In All in the family Danny looks more relieved than anything seeing Flack looking for him, after all he was having a real debacle inside and trying to choose between what was right and what his heart was telling him to. No doubt Flack was the reason he took her to the station.

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Kinky-kitty! That has a nice ring to it! Maybe that's what Flack calls Danny when he's fastened a collar around Danny's neck, know what I mean? :devil: :devil: :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is the first time I've ever heard of a perfume bottle come dildo! :devil: Doesn't that mean Danny will smell like Flack all the time? :devil:

Uh, honey, we call ourselves perverts all the time. :eek: :lol: Don't you know?! People like us have the most fun! :p ;)

Hmm, there was the time in Necrophilia Americana where Danny ogled Flack from head to toe and literally grinned in appreciation. :devil: :D The screencaps of Danny's face as he did that is a few pages behind in the this thread, I think.

I think of that scene that way too! Even now, I'm still trying to figure out why Danny would look back after Lindsay said what she did to him ... apart from Danny looking at Flack and saying, "I'm sorry," to the person he really loves, of course. ;) Really, there was no other reason for Danny to glance back like that apart from looking at Flack. So the question is, why would Danny feel the need to look at Flack then? Me thinks after Lindsay said what she did, which was pretty much a lousy job of hiding her request for reassurance for herself ... Danny was already seeing that Lindsay wasn't the woman he thought she was, even then.

And who's the person he really wanted to be with right there and then?

That's right. Flack. :D

The only man who looks at him like this:

[​IMG]

Look at that wibble face. Does Flack look like that at anybody else? Nope. Only Danny.

9. jay

jay Witness

I can tell I'm going to love it here. :) But if Eau de Flack comes in a dildo shaped bottle, how do you get the perfume out? Would the bottle need a label on it that warns against internal use? You people disgust me! I love you all.

So I started watching season one (of course my laptop battery nearly dies midway through episode one. I did see the first crossover. Danny looked so young. Did they completely change the lab between the NY/Miami crossover and Blink? Seemed so sudden, like they *gasps* finally got a budget!

On another note, who the heck decided it would be a good idea to hack off Flack's awesome hair? I mean, really, he's so hot with longer hair. Although, I do admit, the shorter hair is begining to work for me.

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I'm kinda thinking it'll take some squeezing action between two cheeks, if ya get my drift. :devil: :devil: :devil: :p

They changed quite a lot of things from that crossover. Danny, for one, wasn't wearing glasses in that episode. He also wore a tie. :lol: And at the time, Flack hadn't existed yet! :eek:

Longer hair is better for Danny to pull on it, isn't it? :devil: They shaved off Flack's sideburns too. :lol: Does anyone miss them?

I'm so damn glad Flack was added to the cast for the CSI:NY series. :D He is, to me, the backbone of the entire show. I doubt the show would even be half as popular if it wasn't for Flack being in it.

And hey, who would be Danny's pillar of strength if Flack didn't exist? ;) (No pervy pun intended, you horndogs!)

Oh, and speaking of Flack's cockblock technique ...

[​IMG]

Good thing Flack has such large hands, eh? :devil: :devil: :devil:

11. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

^^exactly.......I just don't why 'she' was grabbing on to him so much and the look of dissappointment in Flacks eyes is as obvious.........its pleading........As for why it took Danny longer to come around........I think that's more to do with sexuality....I mean "if" if Danny is gay....I mean its gonna take him sometime to convince himself that he's gay and cause he took a little too long to figure that out.........he may have not reciprocated Flack's feelings...Flack on the otherhand is probably bisexual....but that just my opinon.........

^^I haven't actually watched an episode where Flack has the long hair.....so when I did see clips of it surprised me 'cause I got so use to the idea of him having short hair...But I agree the long hair was an awesome look for Flack!! :D I really need to watch seasons 1 and 2....oh well..

^^You say something like that and then say "no pervy pun intended"- what do you expect use to think lol.

Stay sick my friends..... ;) ;) :p :p

EDIT: to add
    Did I mention how sick and perverse you guys are??? and yes I'm not gonna get tired of say that giving a break already lol

okay out here

12. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Actually the only differance between the levels of a Detective, say 1st grade vs. second, is a differance in pay. No detective out ranks anouther, you would have to be a Lutenat or Captain for that (Man you Gotta love Google). So they are on an even level, ecept for the fact that Flack could get promoted and Danny has been taken off the promotion grid (seemingly permantly).

Oh and Flack is officaly listed as a 1st Grade detective not a Second in the show's origanl bios for the character! (Sorry I'm being a reall know-it-all today) :D

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: You know, for some reason, I think Flack really talks dirty to Danny. I can totally hear him saying some very salacious things to his Kinkapoodle as he...gets busy. :devil: ;)

That look really was interesting. I mean, why did Danny look back? Surely he wasn't doing it to relive happy times in that truck he'd just gotten pulled out of. :lol: And sadly, no one seemed that concerned with poor Adam. :(

No, Danny was looking at Flack. I wonder if he saw the devastated look on Flack's face as Lindsay dragged him away. Poor Flack--he saved the day, and he didn't even get his baby.

Look at his eyes. They're so wide and lit up! The man really knows how to stare...and he's always staring at Danny. ;)

:devil: :devil: :devil: And we know who has the perfect, round, full cheeks for the job. ;) :devil:

And look who Flack is standing right next to! :lol: Poor Flack--Mac is trying to do an experiment and all Flack can think about is the sexy little Kinkapoodle sitting next to him.

I love this pic for another reason as well--it's a perfect example of how chivalrous Flack is when it comes to his Danny. He gives Danny the one seat, he always drives when they're together, he lifts up crime scene tape for Danny--Flack really treats his baby well and really kind of courts him in an old fashioned way!

14. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Thank you very much for that information, Flacknatic! :D It is appreciated. Wow, so Flack is a first-grade detective now? On the same pay level as Mac and Stella? Heh, I remember Stella (or was it Mac? :eek:) once mentioned on the show that a first-grade detective earns about ... US$90,000+ per year?

Wowzas. Danny, even if you're a third-grade detective for the rest of your career, you don't ever have to worry. Your sugar daddy Flack will take care of you just fine. :cool: :lol: ;)

:D That's true! Flack is the chivalrous gentleman who treats his significant other with much respect and love. :D

For example:

[​IMG]

Awwww, Flack lifts up the crime tape just for Danny to walk under. The best part is that Flack just does it without thinking twice and that it seems like Danny completely expects it! :lol:

By the way, I think it's great that we have quite a few male fans on board the Danny/Flack ship. :) You guys know who you are, heheh, I ain't gonna drop names. We'd love to hear more input from you guys on D/F!

15. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

What episode is that from...?

I love that Danny expects it though, I know that is totally two faced cos if I saw a woman behaving that way with Flack (or another guy) I would mentally rip her a new one, but when Danny does it it's sort of endearing. Like he knows the only person in his life who handles him with care is Flack. It's not that he is taking advantage of it (these rose tinted glasses i'm wearing btw are great) it's more that he is appreciating it whilst it lasts... cos knowing Danny he probably expects Flack to disappear at some point. :rolleyes:

Regarding Flack being 1st grade, first off congrats to Flack *raises a pint of the good stuff* - make of that what you will ;)- and second, if he is do you think that maybe we will see him pull his rank at some point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.