Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Sammy11! Nice to see you around again. :D Where ya been?!

:lol: Jealousy is right! Look at Danny's face after he said it to Flack!

[​IMG]

Oh, Danny, you are not very good at hiding your feelings when it comes to Flack and his big eyes, are you? ;)

Flack isn't the only one who gives puppy-eyed looks:

[​IMG]

Has Danny ever looked at another person that way?

2. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

"Help me Donald Flack Jr., your my only hope." *wubbly eyes*

3. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Ok I have to go there… as no one else did. There is no room in his trousers either. In fact it was probably a good thing he was sat down… :devil:

Well I took a bit of a break, partly due to the end of the season and I did get a little tired of the last Season, and I got into another show – scandalous I know! - (apart for the Pool/ Bar scene!! AH!), but this Season has picked up and I’m really enjoying it.

And with scenes and moments like that, what is not to like!!

Hee! Now I have Danny sounding like Penelope Pitstop, “Heyelp, Heyelp”

4. jay

jay Witness

So, I've been lurking on this forum for a while, I spent most of my time over at the Nick/Greg forum and I'm finally coming out (heh) of hiding. I'm still relatively new to CSI:NY and I have the first two discs of season 1 waiting for me to watch them. Any good Danny/Flack episodes I should keep my eyes out for?

So yeah, I have only seen a couple of CSI:NY episodes on the Idiot Box and I think I may have been spoiled as my first foray into this branch of the CSI Fandom was Necrophilia Americana, complete with the dorky wave. It was obvious even to me that Flack can simply NOT stop staring at Danny. I mean, really, how many straight colleagues look at their coworkers like that?

I am curious though as to how often Danny reciprocates the ... well .. the lust Flack seems to have in his eyes whenever Danny strolls in. Is Flack the pitcher, so to speak? Get your minds out of the gutters you pervs.

:)

I hope to come here more often, if you'll let me. :)

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Danny sure knows how to get his big, tough homicide detective to do just what he wants, doesn't he? Sirius is spot on: that really is a "help me, Don Flack, you're my only hope" look. LOL, Danny really does have Flack wrapped around his little finger, doesn't he? But really, who could resist a look like that?

And heh, Sammy, you're so right about Flack's trousers. Clearly a naughty, sexy Kinkapoodle is what it takes to get him aroused. ;) :devil:

Welcome to the ship, jay! :D If you like D/F, look out for the eps "Blood, Sweat and Tears," "On the Job," "NA" (which you mention below, so I guess you've got that one down :D ), "Trapped," "Run Silent, Run Deep," "Heroes," "...Comes Around," "Snow Day," and "You Only Die Once," and "All in the Family." There are others with little moments, but those are the biggies.

When they're together, Flack never seems to be able to pull his eyes away from Danny for long. And the way he looks at Danny is just hot. Like you said, how many straight men look at their male co-workers like that? And it's only Danny that Flack looks at that way.

Flack does seem to be the pitcher, yeah. :devil: ;) Every once in a while Danny will cast a shy look or tease Flack like he does in "You Only Die Once," but Flack definitely seems to be the aggressor. Danny definitely enjoys the attention, though, and he's more relaxed and trusting with Flack than he is with anyone else.

Please do! :D

6. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

*pokes head in thread*

Its seems Danny/Flack are attracting "The Love"- Nick/Greg fans lol Jay's here, Love_Fan popped in at one point and now I here cause couldn't resist lol.....

I'm new to CSI: York although I have watched Season 3.......I'm not really that into it.......I mean I'll watch it if its on otherwise I won't (sad but true).......

Okay back to the topic at had Danny/Flack - I didn't really see being "attracted to each other" (aware that reads weird but you know what I mean right? sorry if you don't) until I saw the threasd for this ship nothing seemed to hit at me when I was watching season 3....Is there something I missed?????

ooooh but I did see the ass check in "You Only Die Once"
    [​IMG]

Well who can blame him really lol

Is it just me or does it seem Danny is sticking his ass out intentionally

I'll try and pop by to this thread as often as possibly if that okay with you guys :D :D

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

OMG, the Love is taking over :D.

Well, I was looking for Danny and Flack clips on youtube and found the one from On the Job(?) and Danny looks so lost with his puppy dog eyes at Flack. I bet he just wanted to be hugged. I just waited for Flack to reach out for Danny's hand to comfort him.

Oh and then I saw a fanvid where Danny gets beaten up and taken hostage and Flack looks so concerned for him and when Danny's rescued and dragged away by "her" he looks back to Flack longingly. So sweet. Which episode was that by the way?

And what with the Kinkapoodle? Can you explain that please 'cause everywhere I go I see that name.

Can you recommend any must read fics?

Now I really want the first season on DVD, so ebay here I come!

Almost forgot, you guys have the dirtiest minds :devil: And yes, it seems Danny's presenting his ass only for Flack's pleasure :devil:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It's great to see so many Nick/Greg fans here! :D Us lovers of hot boys who love each other must stick together. :cool:

Oh, Danny is so sticking his ass out intentionally! :lol: :devil: He's a wicked little thing, that Danny, and he knows that he drives Flack nuts. And he likes it. Look how his shirt is tucked in in the back but not the front! Danny wanted to show Flack his sweet little ass and remind Flack of what we all know Flack really wants. And judging by Flack's long, lingering, lustful look, he was definitely reminded. ;) :devil:

Yeah, that was totally sweet. I love how Danny called Flack--and how Flack rushed to be by his side!

That was "Snow Day" and I think that was Flack's worst nightmare. Having his baby taken hostage by thugs who threatened to kill him? Flack was clearly totally gutted. And then having to watch Danny walk off with someone else after Flack rescued him? Poor Flack. :( Not his best day at all. :( And Danny's long look back at him definitely let us know that Danny knew how upset Flack was.

Danny called a kinkajou a "Kinkapoodle" in "All Access" and well, it kind of stuck as Danny's nickname. Can't you just hear him telling Flack about the case, mentioning the "Kinkapoodle" and Flack laughing and declaring that Danny's new nickname? :lol:

Anything by Kimmychu or Khanada or Faylinn. There are other really good writers as well--a lot of people have written great fic for this ship!

I think Danny does that a lot. ;) :devil:

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: See, we need more perviness like that in the thread! :devil: And Danny sounding like Penelope Pitstop = Priceless. Does Danny look good in pink, guys? Maybe Flack should buy him a pink shirt just to test that out ... or maybe pink, knee-high socks. ;)

Welcome, jay and shazza_018! :D Lovely to see more new faces in the thread! Of course you can all come here, as much as you like. :D The more, the better, I say!

Yes, all the episodes Top41 listed have great Danny/Flack moments. For major Flack staring action, check out Blood, Sweat & Tears. (It was the episode that got me into the ship in the first place, actually.) Flack spends more time staring at Danny than he does at anything else! :lol: And when he does, oh man, it really is like nothing else exists except Danny ... and Danny seems to just lap it up.

Exactly! And really, how many straight colleagues wave at their coworkers like this?

[​IMG]

Oh, Flack, you are so smitten. What makes that moment, however, is that Danny waved back! :D It happens fast which is why no one's screencapped it yet.

Ya ask a question like that and ya expect us to be out of the gutter? :eek: :lol: Hmmm, I have to admit that Flack seems to be the top in most D/F stories. Heck, even in most of my stories, Flack's the top guy. I've only written ... two stories where Flack is the bottom. Guess it's the popular concept that Flack is the top. After you've watched episode 4x13, you'll see why. :devil:

Heheh, you were watching season three so I'm not surprised people may not see Danny/Flack. That's the season with next to no D/F interaction at all and we have the theory that TPTB deliberately kept them apart because just showing Danny and Flack together on screen often would overwhelm any other ship they're trying to push, if ya get my drift. :p ;)

For most D/F interaction, check out season one as well as the episodes Top41 listed. You can't go wrong with those. :D Season one's On the Job has one of the best D/F scenes yet, Danny confiding to Flack in a diner. In fact, Carmine and Eddie have mentioned a few times in interviews that they loved doing that scene together and hoped for more similar moments like that. :D

:lol: Top41 explained it great. I used it once in one of my cracktastic stories and also gave Flack the nickname of the Jackhammer (three guesses as to why :devil:), and well, both nicknames has stuck for the guys since. Danny really is like a poodle sometimes, in constant need of maintainence and always expecting his master aka Flack to take care of him, make him happy and keep him safe. :lol:

Just going a little OT: I get why Nick/Greg fans would find Danny/Flack appealing too. :) Nick and Greg are on equal standing in the labs, aren't they? Around the same age, same detective level, etc.? Danny and Flack are that way too, around the same age, close friends on and off the job, etc. Hmm, wait, now that I think about it ... Flack's a second-grade detective while Danny's a third-grade.

Does that make Flack his superior? :devil: If that's so, it's even more significant that Flack seems to revere Danny sometimes. Wow, Danny, you have Flack wrapped around you like a canoli and you don't even know it. :lol:

Flack killed one of the perps earlier that day and he was pretty torn up about it. Thing is, after seeing Flack's reaction to the perps saying they were gonna kill the hostages (even hinting that Danny will be the first!), I totally believe he'd have killed again without a second thought if it had been the bad guys who were there instead of those cops who were forced to dress up as the perps. Flack yelling, "Wait, wait, WAIT!" into that walkie-talkie? He freaked, man, he freaked when he realized Danny was going to die and he was going to lose the man he loved just like that unless he did something desperate.

As for Danny being hauled away, that scene kinda cemented it for me that a certain CSI from Montana knew how close Danny and Flack are and was attempting to 'mark her territory'.

Unfortunately for her, Danny's long glance back at Flack after her self-centered attempt to get reassurance from Danny (still makes me go WTF even now) speaks for itself.

10. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

:rolleyes: I think it was way intentional. I mean did anyone else notice that Dany's shirt is untucked in the front and tucked in the back clearly showing his butt. Come on no one wears their shirt like that acedently.

:rolleyes: Also Flack watches Danny walk away for like 40 to 50 seconds. The shower room rule applys here. If you check out a guy's bod from more than 20 seconds you not sizing up the compation, your trying to decide how much of a challenge your willing to tackle.

:rolleyes: Plus the verberl ecxhange...
    Danny: "A Grilfriend, how long has that been going on Flack?"
    Flack: "A couple of weeks"
    Danny sounds so unconvinced that Flack would have a girlfriend and Flack sounds so unbelivable and unenthouastic that he does. These two just need to admit they have the hots for each other, come out of the closet so we can all bask in their "Man/Man Love"!!

P.S.: I'm glad I found a thread on here with pervs like myself :D

11. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Hello *waves* I've never posted here before.

I really like this pairing, they have great chemistry. I also love how the check each other out. It's so hawt!

I'm all for the Bromance! :)

12. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

last time omit speech:

I like underneath several kinds:

Er....
    I think it ain't serenade,but sing: <Hero> of Enrique Lglesias!
    The Flack for the Danny sings!
    ( Very good song!)

Concerning 1.
    I quote from a words of the past:
    Want to leave over the heart of male,Need first leave over the stomach of male.
    I think Danny very understand this dot!^_^
    Concerning 2.
    they remind Danny he didn't lose Don!!!
    ***sensation***

I still mean to say:
    The Danny likes to wash the socks and underwear for the Flack.
    Because the above have the Flack this hairy the male hormone sapor of animal!( hairy animal =Dog^_^) Danny fond the fragrance!Be like the valuable perfume the same.Just this kind of perfume is invaluable!
    I know that everyone will feel have some abnormality,But I believe that the Danny certainly likes-----'perfume sapor' of the Flack^_^

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning CSI:NY Season4*13

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! ***Plaint addition indignation***:mad: :confused:
    I still mean to say, breeding catamountain ,forsooth exceeding tire ah!I pathetic Flack!!!!
    (I break up for the Flack) :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol: :lol:
    First, when own cat disappearance time-----Worry him very much!
    picture: 1 \ 2
    Then, find out him.Still need concern he, help he.
    picture: 3 \ 4 \ 5
    Still have,when he meets the dangerous------again need Protect he,education he.
    picture: 6 \ 7
    Finally,see him sad time-------The consolation of the patience he!
    picture: 8 \ 9

Cut-in subject:
    er.....
    I think that the Flack is a very great the man. He self-giving help the Danny! :D :D :(
    I do not understand,Danny,you why will like that one inept woman?She have what, worthiness you love the her?If you do not take action again, the Flack will by Angell reave.
    You will repentant!!! :devil: ;)

13. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I glad you guys are enjoying our company this very cool to be in this ship there is some much Nick/Greg and Danny/Flack have in common.........

^^Yeah it kinda the Same with Nick/Greg I mean Nick's CSI level 3 and Gregs level one and both "Couples" (can I use that here lol) are round about the same age..

By 'certain CSI from Montana' your refering to Lindsay right? we do a similar thing for Sara lol or should I say she-who-cannot-be-named....

Side note, did I mention how sick you guys are lol or dirty minded which ever you pefer but don't worry I'll get use to that we're the same over at the fort...... ;) ;) :p :p

14. penguinpie

penguinpie Prime Suspect

^ Welcome to all the new folk! Pull up a chair, y'all. Top41 and Kimmychu have suggested some excellent D/F episodes and fic. I would just like to also recommend scarletts_awry's fic as well.

Season 3 was a bit light on for D/F moment, at least until the end. "...Comes Around" and "Snow Day" have some lovely Danny/Flack moments (just fast forward through the pool table scene). The bar scene in "...Comes Around" was a treasure.

Danny may not stare at Flack quite so much as Flack stares at Danny, but when he does look at Flack, he gets these big melting puppy dog eyes. It's freakin' adorable. You don't see him looking at anyone else like that.

ZhuShuaijie, you are dead on about the fact that the way to Flack's heart is through his stomach. :lol: If that was ever true for any man, it would be Donald Flack Jr. :lol: I'm sure Danny knows all his weaknesses. And "Musk of Flack"?! Hmmm, I'd sample that fragrance myself. ;) You're a very naughty girl!

Danny is a lot like a half-tamed stray cat. He's skittish and wary, quick to hiss and snarl when he feels threatened. He's also moody as all hell. Flack is the loyal and patient companion, who'll always have your back and is very forgiving of your bad moods and foibles. In a weird way, it makes them a great match.

15. althea

althea Lab Technician

shazza you sound like my colleague who I showed this thread to but he called us perverts as well :lol:

I've been digging into the archives and found these pictures

[​IMG]

Do I even need to add anything look at the love between these two I swear they are a hairs breathe away from grabbing each other and making out. Its as if the rest of the world doesn't exist they only have eyes for each other.

[​IMG]

And really Flack maybe you should be looking into the direction Danny is pointing the torch at instead of staring at Danny you know I'm surprised any bad guys get caught with these two.

[​IMG]

Flack is clearly a fool for Danny's sweet smile and who can really blame him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.