Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Margs dress is lovely!!
She was on the 1 oclock news in Scotland because they were talking about the awards and the first picture they showed was one of Marg :D:D

Thanks everyone for the fantastic photos of Marg and Co. She looks amazing of course. Totally "bringing the sexy back!" :p :lol: :p

OMG she is gorgeous! I wished I could have watched the show... But to see all these amazing pics of Marg is a fair compensation :D

Here is another picture of Marg from The SAG awards last night. This is taken from Yahoo Images

2224926802.jpg

This is the caption that was under the picture

It's criminal to look as good as "CSI's" Marg Helgenberger. The 49-year-old actress looks fabulously fit in her black goddess gown.

All the pictures are awesome, thanks everyone for posting :) I love them all :D. Marg looks stunning as always. She is so fantastic!! I really love her dress!!

^ Hahaha they should have shown her back. That is criminal. :D

Jango it's so great to see you back! How you doing buddy? *hugs*

Hey Erica, *huggles back* and everyone else :D. I'm around just usually doing quicky, drive-by lurking. :lol: Those photos of Marg were too smoking to not slow down and enjoy a good ogle. :p

By the way I just suscribed to your YouTube channel under "PangoBear. Now I get both yours and Rissa's stuff. :)

^ I saw that, Jango. Thank you for subscribing. :) I'm not sure if you're interested in shippy videos, but just in case...I'm going to work on another humorous video for RS Productions soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back