The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

Dear my boss

- I have had enough of working for illegal blow minimum wage pay packets
    - I am never cleaning the deep fat fryers again
    - Don't call me and ask me to work when you know I'm in a lecture.

To the weather:
    - Stop being windy so much. I like my morning commute to be uninterupted kthankyou.
    - Do not want snow its too late for it

To the river:
    - Stop rising and making me scared to go to sleep I have class tomorrow.

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To Yasser: Like I said in class you really need to learn to keep your mouth shut casue one of these days its gonna land you in a lot of trouble.......

to anyone who cares: why do so many people have a lack of common sense?????

To homework: your heaping up like crazy.....ahhhhhhh....I know I shouldn't have left you to the last minute but please stop look at me like I'm guilty of a crime I'll get you done when I can.........I will cause if I don't I feel I'm gonna go crazy........

3. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To Lou- I'm so sorry that I can't say anything to make it better. And I'm sorry if I seem a bit cold, I just can't take all the emotions right now. I know how much it hurts, you know that but it's dragging everything up for me. I'll be there for you if you call me but I can't sit there with you, and I know that makes me a selfish person but I can't do it.

To some people in my family- However great you think he is, I just can't feel sorry for him, I don't feel the slightest bit of pity for him, and you'll never know or understand why but please could you lay off me for 'being a cold hearted bitch' I'm not but he is absolute evil scum, and you know what, karma is a beautiful thing.

To myself- Why does everything have to happen at once?! I am so fucked up, I can't even be there for my friend when she needs me the most. My screwy little mind is going back to that horrible place again and I don't want it to happen. I don't need this right now.

It's my birthday in 2 days and I don't feel like celebrating at all, I've really had enough :'(

4. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Hey CalleighD, we have the same birthday! :lol:

To Photoshop: I love you. You're the most incredible program I have on this machine and I positively worship you. Please don't die on me.

To Mom: I had fun today. You know shopping isn't exactly my #1 thing, but you let me do what I want (except go to the fancy dress store... :p). I'm soooo happy you got me the Garth Brooks CD, I love it so much!!! Wheee!!! *sings along to "Baton Rouge"* and all the CSI games, yay. I'm kinda sad that none of the dresses we tried on at the cheap store worked on me, but I had a fun time.

To BF: Dinner last night was great, thanks so much!!!

To friends: YAY!!! CSI PARTY AT MY PLACE!!! *dances happily*

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the old lady that hit me in the head with her purse at the play....that was really rude of you to keep talking to the person you were talking to when you tried to say sorry to me. Then you start complainging about the youth of American and how they are rude and inconsiderate. Hello...we learn formt he older generation...and you gave a lovely example today.

To the couple sitting behind me at the play....if Coca Cola wants to spend 1 million dollars on a 30 second commerical during the Super Bowl, let them. Don't complaint that it could feed a lot of kids in Africa, they do donate a lot of money. If that's not good enough for you get off your arse and donate money! Again another wonderful example from the elder crowd...

6. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

To my OTHER roommate: Stop knocking at the door loudly at 1 a.m. saying that me and alex should go to sleep and stop talking when we are actually almost whispering. stop whining about your job.. you're a 34 year old waitress with a bad attiude and in a big need of a man

to my landlord: the rent is small, but the costs for the electricty, gas, water, telephone blah blah are ridiculous! stop acting like you're doing me a big favor cuz you're not! also, get that damn thing fixed! I would love to have hot water in the bathroom at 7 a.m. when I'm going to the lectures

to my parents: neither of you went to the damn college so stop acting like it's easy because it's actually pretty hard!

to self: get up your @$$ and go and f-word- study!!

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To people in the bus

You all know buses are full between 15 and 17 because people get off school and off work. Yes, I know we are not really social people and how HORRIBLE it is, when a stranger sits next to you, but look... you don't have to make eyecontact, you don't have to speak to them. You can look out of the window the whole time. But please, when you take a seat (where both are free) please go to next to the window so someone else can get the other seat. Because we aren't exactly people who'll ask you to move next to the window. And there some of you are, seeing people are STANDING and there's seat free between you and window.

And yes, strangers - if I sit next to you - I try not to make any contact, not even touch accidentally.

And the other people with bags. Your bags will be fine if you hold them or put those on the floor. "They" don't need own seat. How sad it is that you've taken 1-2 seats with your bags and you see people STANDING in the bus? Hello?

I was so amused when that young guy in the bus to this couple "could you please take your bags so they [two ladies] can have a seat?" :lol: :lol:

8. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To the lady at the River Woods store:
    So when I walk into your store with my worn out all stars and my backpack, you treat me like crap. But then, as soon as you know my name, you're all nice and friendly? The fact that your husband and my father have done business together (once! I checked!), should not be a standard to be treated nicely. You're a big snob, and the sad part is that you probably know it.

To the gossip girls in another store:
    You should've been fired for what you said about that girl. You're lucky I was in a good mood, or I would've called your manager. You don't gossip about people (clients!) about how too fat they are to even be thinking of shopping in the store you work at. Alright, she wasn't anorexic like the two of you, but she wasn't fat either, and she was standing 5m away from you. Plus, I was standing right in front of you and looking right at you. You people were so mean, you kinda ruined my good mood. :(

To my beatles t-shirt:
    I love you :)

9. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

To people who thought of this.
    Who thought of that brilliant idea of a party for certain classes, if not everyone in those classes can come? I mean, I really wanted to come to this party and there were only 220 tickets and ofcourse I was too late to buy one. Why can't they just find a bigger place? :rolleyes:

To best friend.
    I think it's really unfair that you said no when I asked you to go to the party and you said no because you thought it was stupid, and then you say yes when the guy you like asks you to go with him (LOVE :rolleyes:) And then you do get tickets, and I don't, while you weren't even planning on going!

10. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

To 'Waikato Diocesan School For Girls':
    WELL F**K YOU! Okay, I know I didn't do exceptionally well last year in my exams, but I did A LOT better than 99% of the people you put in my class this year! I mean, one girl practically failed every exam and I passed all with either Acheived, Merit or Excellence?! The class you gave me this year is the reason that I didn't just get Merit and Excellences! Why the hell did you put me in a class with utter morons again this year? I'm gonna give it one week to see if I can cope with this class... If not, I'm moving classes.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To Josh, one of my co-workers: Do you realize that when I say back off, be quiet, or leave me alone that is what that really means? You bother me on my breaks and then wonder why I don't want to be around you.

Not to mention asking me to be your valentine...what the heck is that about? I don't do Valentines Day what makes you think that I would drop that now? Please just leave me to my work and you keep to yours.

I'm done dealing with your mouth as well...mouthing off to Dan during the lunch rush was just pathetic..he's not going to retaliate to your snide comments. Next time you might want to be the binnger person and just shut up!

12. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

To Auckland Diocesan school:

I don't miss you. I hated you and now I'm out. I'm happier at my new school then I ever was at Dio. Your calling me in for a interview to ask why I'm leaving. Well you block reality with your snootyness and you turn everyone into a stuck up cow. I'm sorry but I don't like you.

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To grandma: He's dying, give him the flippin' morphine and stop worrying about his diet. And by the way, it's not all about you so you could cut the complaints for a while and start acting like someone other than yourself is important.

To mom: I swear if I get one more lecture about how television isn't a friend, I'm going to explode. I didn't say television was my friend, I said it's the only thing that doesn't bore me to death. We have 600 channels, I'm bound to sit on my butt once in a while instead of browsing around the supermarket with you going 0.002 kilometers and hour looking for lean beaf when we're in the BEAN aisle. :rolleyes:

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: :lol: :lol: My mom says, "you know, those characters aren't real. They're just made up." No, really!? :rolleyes:

To mom: Happy birthday.

To my history teacher: Thanks for making the first 2 days of class interesting. But now we're actually doing history and I just can't focus. It's my worst subject and I REALLY don't care about stuff that has already happened and then I don't pay attention because I get distracted with other things and then I do bad. :/ So please, try to make it as interesting as possible. :eek:

15. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To my boss- I know I quit before, and I begged you to give me my job back, but that does not give you the right to treat me like crap now I'm back. There are other people capable of cleaning grills you know. Jeez it's like no one else is working or soemthing. I cannot do everything. And I asked for time off for a family funeral, which in all honesty I would rather not go to, but I would appreciate it if you could find a way to at least give me the morning off unless you want me to not show up for the whole day. It's up to you.

To my family- Stop going on about it. I don't care, and I'm not explaining why. It's all in the past and I need it to stay that way.

To college- why did you stop half term? I was gonna use that time to catch up on coursework but no, we have to go for lessons instead. Idiots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.