Danny/Lindsay #20: BOOM!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!

I'm not sure what the spoilers say, but I think they need to work a case together so we can see how he reacts around her.

Would it be sane to think that Lindsay would/could ignore Danny's mood and not bother him about Reuben and how it's not his fault and all that drama. I think Danny would appreciate it, since he's probably sick of flack hounding him about it, and I'm sure that Lindsay knows better than anyone that sometimes you just don't want to talk about it at all. There are good and proper times to do that. If Lindsay doesn't bother him about it, I think that it'll be sure to make him slightly happier and more at ease.

Since we haven't had any contact between them since Child's Play, I hope the writers did their relationship justice...not that we've had much...

That's true too - well it all depends on that conversation too, but I don't think Danny's going to go out of his way to get yelled at. So I still say that he'd be more comfortable approaching Flack to talk about it, but if Linds wants to break down his door and yell at him, then by all means, you've got my support! :)

Oh you naughty girl! :devil: Yeah...and she's got a pair of tomatoes in the other hand too ;)

Hmm...I popped in around Thread #15: Go with your insticts! And that definately feels like eons ago :lol:

Yeah...true, I definately agree that Lindsay loves her job - but - how long is she going to take a break for? She's going to be returning to work and I don't think you can find a nanny on sudden notice at 4am or any other impossible hour - frequently.

What else can you cross exactly? :p

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

yeah right who knew!! i always knew my brother liked CSI:NY but i never he was a D/L fan. he's been walking around lately saying "yo Montana" and "Boom" like Danny does haha. my mom said to him "what did your sister do to you?" but i didn't do anything he just started saying it on his own haha. :lol: :D

he thinks Lindsay is cute and that Danny is a cool tough guy.

3. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

My parents are big csi ny fans but they watch it in french so they are watching season 3 and i so cant wait to see how they will react when they watch snow day!!!

4. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

^ It's funny you say that, veggie. My Mom's been watching NY since the beginning, and she just confessed that she absolutely loves Danny and Lindsay as a couple. Yes. That's correct. My 71-year-old mother thinks Danny and Lindsay make a great couple. She asks me every Wednesday if NY is a repeat or a first-run ep. If I tell her it's a repeat she asks me if there's any interaction with that "really nice couple." Yeah, Mom rocks! :D :D

Plus, she told me that she was going to get me the NY DVDs (1-3) for Christmas or my b-day even if I didn't ask for them. I got them for Christmas. :D

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Aaw, that's so sweet! My mom doesn't really watch NY, but she loves LV (I think she has a little Grissom crush - although she'd never admit that) and was really sorry when Sara left.

*stamps feet*[​IMG]
    Calling my cake crappy are you :mad:, well now you've done it Missy :p
    You said 'love' in the D/L-thread "Lynny is a fluffy, Lynny is a fluffy" :p

And the sooner Danny realizes that, the better...I really hope that when (yes when :D, the news about a possible end to the strike makes me really optimistic) the writers start on a couple more eps for this season that they will use that angle to let Danny get over his grief and to give us the 'deepening' we were promised... :)

Yes, that is definitely worth it! Lindsay hurt Danny by leaving for Montana and never telling him why and remember how wonderful the moment was when she finally let him in :), now this time the making up could only be more loving and passionate than it was in SOoH. :)

*Is so curious* Maybe you can make it a thread #21 opening gift; since we're almost there...EDIT*looks at the next post*...Aaah you already posted it...that's such a sweet glittery work of art...love how you manage to include D/L in your school day :D

Well according to the spoilers they do work a case together, so that at least means we get them in the same scenes again and I believe Ausielo (sp?) mentioned something about them in this ep too

Well yes, perhaps it would; feeling forced to talk about your feelings can be a bad thing too, but I do think that when she doesn't bother him about it, she would have to show him in every way possible that she is still totally supporting him... :cool:

Now that's one grocery store I'd love to shop in :devil: :devil:

Welcome (back) to everyone and I hope you'll join us again in the next thread...Happy Hump Day! :D

6. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Congrats on making your brother a DL fan MTC! :D

Oh, my mom is totally a shipper. Her and I always watch NY together - it's our little thing. I know I've told this story so many times, but it always makes me smile...when Danny came into the Montana courtroom in SOOH, she said, "Awwwwwww." She knows I love them (although I don't think she's aware how much time I spend on the boards and that I write fanfiction :p), but it's great to know that she's a shipper as well. However, unlike PE's mom, she won't admit it :p well, not yet anyways.

AHHH!! *fans self* Is it hot in here? *looks around* Nope, 'tis just dutch and Liffy exchanging very naughty thoughts ;)

Hopefully we get a compassion scene between the two next week. Maybe they should meet up at a restaurant or something and talk it over. I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas here. Just a scene that shows that they do care about each other (we already know they do, but a scene that shows it would be great) and that they can make it through these obstacles.

Alright mates, I said I have a present for you, and I do. This is a little piece I did in class today (we had an art workshop). It's not artistic by any means (I fully admit that, 'cause I know I'm a horrible artist), but it shows the message plain and simple.

Give a DL fan some sparkles and glue...

[​IMG]

Enjoy my loves!

ETA: dutch, I just saw your comment now about showing my gift in the new thread. I'll leave it in here, but I'll post it again once I post in the new thread :) *huggles and a daisy*

7. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Ah, very nice pic, STuffy! It would go good as a flag on our Pirate Ship, Dantana!

Vex, I'm pretty sure we get the last new episode next week, so it's only a week away. And hopefully we get something between our fabulous pair, as they are suppose to be working a case together.

Speaking of when a person showed up for this particular thread, I started posting in Thread#12, Country vs. City kind of foreplay, and was warmly greeted here. I'd been a lurker beforehand, but finally got the nerve to actually post. This has been a nice group to be in, met a lot of nice people in here. And I'm glad I was around when our ship actually became canon, I got to open my first thread just after that happened, #17 The ship that strips! Do you know how long that opening picture took me to get loaded on here? For this ship, I would do anything.

Liffy, good to see you back in here!

As for Lindsay giving up her job once she has a child, I don't think she would. Alot of people go back to work soon after having a child, and while her hours may not be 9-5, I think she'd probably have arrangements in place. I think she would be too independent to totally give up a job she loves.

8. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I honestly can't remember when I started posting in the ships threads. I was in NY for a long ol' while, but branched out to the other realms on a gradual basis. I'd say it was relatively early on though.

DL was too good to not discuss. Would someone kindly refresh my memory as to the ep showing tonight. Thank you ahead of time. :)

9. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

hahaha can't be much worse than it was before I left. I do remember the a conversation one night though just after RSRD aired about how we were all convinced Danny went and had a sympathy dance between the sheets with Montana.

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Tonight's episode was a repeat of the season 4 opener, "Can you hear me now?", with our "condom spray" scene between our lovely couple. Danny's snort after Lindsay puts it in his pocket made me laugh once again. His whole face was priceless when he learned what it was, and I loved how she was smiling at him the entire time she was demonstrating it. One of our small moments this season. Hope that helps PE!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy, howdy, hey! :lol: Almost to a new thread...yay, fun times! Heehee! I'm glad I'm back in time to start it, yay!

Awww I didn't know they were replaying that particular eppy tonight Catey, cool beans! I love that scene...condom spray scene, good times! Awww the D/L smutty fun...how I do miss it! :devil: Heehee! :D

One of our small moments yeah, but one of the best ones too! ;)

Quick someone post so we can start our new thread!! :D

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well, I don't think it takes alot to show that you support someone without forcing them to talk about it. There's a lot that a smile can do, and I think Danny would appreciate Lindsay trying to just happily flirt or banter with him - bring back a fragment of life into him. Rather than telling him that no one blames him and it's not his fault, act like it - do the usual things they do together - sympathy can go both ways. Either it makes you feel better or makes you feel like a total retard. I don't know why but I think Danny gets more and more irritated and lost when someone keeps telling him it's not his fault.

Yeah...and he's out of melons. :devil: :devil: It's 8AM - I don't think this is healthy.... :lol:

Oh...nothing new there is there? :lol: hehehe.

I think they'd rather have that conversation in private...I don't know, maybe it's just me. As for a compassionate scene, I don't know. Maybe TPTB will give us one of Lindsay's 'I wish I could do something' look, but that depends on Danny and how he acts in the next episode. We've seen how he is with Flack, it would be nice to see how he is around Lindsay - would he be the same or try and pretend he's all okay around her? If he does pretend that all's fine, then I assume he doesn't want her to worry about him. :)

Okay so I think it's time to say goodbye to this thread! Bye bye my lovely #20! BOOM!

(okay, I just realised there's no link to page 26??)

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Thank you my Dear Liffer diff now I can post our new thread! Lol! I kept refreshing and refreshing! And now here is our new thread....drum roll please....

D/L #21!!!!

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Yes, that's what I meant...But I think that while doing that she still has to make sure that he knows that beneath all the flirting and bantering, she is willing to listen to him whenever he feels like talking about his feelings and about what happened.

Well I have a couple of those...and believe me, they can be very healthy for you.. :devil:

Okay Mo dear, I see you're still online...I believe this was 1000! :D

Good morning....btw

ETA
    I see you beat me to it...*runs to new thread*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.