Warrick & Nick - Las Vegas's New OTP?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 20, 2005.

1. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Warrick was probably really guilty about Nick being buried so he went ahead and married Tina.

Cathleen.x.x.x.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my, it's got so quiet here! I'm a newbie but have been lurking for a while so... *jumps up and down*

I was just wondering if anyone saw 'Poppin' Tags'? The N/W love was SO there. Nick placing his hand on Warrick's chest, trying to calm him down. That guy calling Warrick Nick's man... sigh...

Sorry... melting into a puddle here...

3. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

YAY! A Warrick & Nick thread! Nice. I'm a HUGE Warrick and Nick fan! Sorry about that. New to this particular thread.

MamaLaz I saw 'Poppin' Tags' and I noticed that scence too. It was great.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey csi_fanatic87!

Great to see another Warrick/Nick fan about, there really isn't enough of them about. I mean, their love is so canon... how can no one else see it?! :D

Heh, yeah. I totally loved Nick telling Warrick he'd have a word with Ecklie for him... it's love!

5. csi_fanatic87

Thanks. I'm glad to see a thread like this was made. Another place I can frequent.

Yeah I remembered that. That was so awsome of him. Signs of a true and incredible friendship.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I know. It was great. Well, since it's only us here, what's your favourite Nick/Warrick moment? :D

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Woot! Nick/Warrick! These boys are, to me, the Bert/Ernie / Chandler/Joey of the CSI world (although they have gotten a lot more serious over the years) They spark off each other like long time partners/lovers/spouses, with the ability to bicker, joke and tease all in one breath. So very cute :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my God, Bert/Ernie?! Lol! I need to make a Warrick!Bert Nick!Ernie icon now :D

And they're so, SO very cute. And yeah, you're right, they're a lot more serious now, aren't they? Aww, that saddens me. I need them to make bets on cases again...

9. csi_fanatic87

There are so many! Well I did like it in 5x05 [Swap Meat]when they had lunch together on the sidewalk, 1x08 [Anonymous] when they were playing video games, oh and I also liked 2x16 [Primum Non Nocere] when Nick sat down and played cards with Warrick at the end of the episode. There are more too. :) How about you? What are your favorite moments?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, those are great moments!

My favourite has to be when they play that married couple in 'Unfriendly Skies'. It's so brilliant :D It has such funny slashable lines.

"Excuse me, Buttercup."

and

"He messed with my man so I'm gonna get my licks in."

To name a few. So good :D But then again, can't forget 'Grave Danger' - poor Warrick was so filled with heartbreak when Nick was kidnapped! And the same when he was pushed out of that window in 'Stalker' - it's true love, man :D

11. csi_fanatic87

MamaLaz I loved that scene too! It's one of my top Warrick/Nick scenes too [Unfriendly Skies]! Oh yeah! Grave Danger, can't forget that scene. You picked out some excellent scenes! :D

12. Dementia

Dementia Dead on Arrival

Now, I'm not completely new to this, but I rather enjoy it myself. Yes, "Grave Danger" was a great example of this -- the friendship between them could look like it could lead to more. I remember in the ambulance, when Warrick was holding Nick's hand. And in the scene before that, when the team found out there were charges under the box, Warrick had tears in his eyes when he said, "I'm not leaving without Nick!" Now, if that's not evidence, I don't know what is! *lol*